Any reason why women love to talk about other women? Mainly negative things...

Any reason why women love to talk about other women? Mainly negative things? I see it in my gym all the time they would rather talk shit for 60 min then seriously work out.

Virtue signaling. Shit on the competition so that you appear more appealing.

lobsters in a pot
they don't like sour grapes (and you shouldn't want them anyway)

It's easier to complain than to admit you suck and work hard on getting better

I ACTUALLY thought that was a cow.

Because they find it easier to point out why somebody else isn't perfect than to look hard at themselves. A lot of men are the same way.

Just like men, women compete against each other for status. However they use non-physical and less visible methods.

"Hahahaha take my picture, look hahhahahahs it's like I'm stuck in a hole because I'm fat teeheelike some cartoon character hahahaha aren't I so fun and quirky? Hahahahahaha man I'm so cute and funny and not a completely repulsive sack of lard?"

I know hetero males who claim she is hideous.

>what is an opinion

Jealousy/virtue signalling/projection

No one could EVER even think that.

>ugly fat women on Veeky Forums
thanks for bringing your inane bullshit into this realm as well

Top zozzle, nice projection lad, want me to show you my beniz? n-n-n-no homo tho

But the most funny thing is, that your fragile ego cannot take others disagreeing with you. Actually no, the most funny thing is that you projected my friends' opinions on me. I love Sabina and they think she is hideous, but I am the virgin and they fuck lots of sloots, so it seems Sabina should be liked in a place like 4chin.

Willing to bet money they fell for the "thicc" meme

There is a big difference in that men are expected to aspire to greater heights whereas women will ruthlessly tear their competition down to their level or lower.

At worst she is adorable. Only a jealous cunts would claim she is unattractive.

It's less a meme and more a warping of expectations due to the new norm being 1 step away from landwhale.

girls are all cool until a prettier one walks into the room and guys clearly give more looks/attention to that new one. The other girls will immediately assume she is a whore for this alone. As simple as that.

One very interesting thing too, is this, I've worked in a telecom company on the phone with customers having problems with our services (phone/internet/cable tv), and I had 2 women tell me that ALL the times they called and talked to a woman employee, those women-employees treated them very badly, were rude and obviously were not trying to help solve the problem. On my "team" that sitted next to me daily, there was this fat 30ish woman that every single day made me want bash her head in with a bat, she did this with pretty much anyone, but when the customer was a women it was way wrose, in the first sign of the woman-customer disagreeing/questioning her, she would start baiting and being a fucking bitch to get the customer mad in any ways possible, and when the customer, righteously, started trashing the bitch, she would say that (as is in our protocol) if she (the customer) didn't behave she would have to end the call.

those same women said that every guy treated them very well, and I also noted pretty much no man at all did this kind of shit.

there were LOTS of asshole clients, but damn, I had empathy for the sorry people that had this bitch as support on the call

>>>/tumblr/

God it's true though. And here's the thing- it's showing up in fashion too. Like the new bare "midriff" is like at the middle of the rip cage. Why? Because fatties bellies would roll fucking everywhere

All he's basically saying is that childlike feeling of entitlement + invincibility along with general disdain for anything that threatens positive self image leads to many bitches gleefully tearing down the rare goddess that strives.

This girl is not Veeky Forums tho. She is skinny enough to have visible abs, yet she doesn't have any sign of muscle at all.

>he
Samefag

>182 cm
>my fucking dicc

I can use Photoshop too

>very nice!!
Based Kevin

seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with women?

its their form of competition, they don't kill each other or compete in business or intellectual pursuits so they have to denigrate one another's taste, sexual habits, status, appearance. Its just part of their life strategy as a race/species.

The problem is that it is actively regressive in even objective topics such as basic health. That and I suspect half of it isn't really biologic but that society fosters an entitled attitude in women with "gentlemanly" behavior. There is nothing natural about landwhales becoming the new norm.

Unless I'm missing something, no one claimed she was fit.

It builds community. Women were the ones at the farm and taking care of children, men were out hunting. So that way they develop the talking part way more, which is kind of annoying

Did any news media acknowledge that "grab them by the pussy" was basic commentary on how so many women are gold digging whores? Although it isn't just wealth really but societal prestige.

Terrible excuse. Humans are inherently social creatures and the type of "community" that attitude creates is literal trash.

I typed up a response to this a while ago. Girls tend to segregate into groups based on looks as women are highly competitive with each other. This hyper competitiveness for being most desired in a group is the root of all our catty behavior. And it's hardly all women. It goes something like this.

>stacys and beckys
These are your typical 8-10/10 girls. Much like chads and brads, they tend to stick to their own kind and look down on other women. Some might be polite but there is a conscious belief of superiority and inferiority involved.
>You have the above/average woman group
These tend to range from 5-7/10 and are your average women. Some groups will have a member or two who is a little sub average, such as a 4.5 or something, but this is generally a group.
>The most bitter group of women to exist
3-4.9/10. These women are almost average. They can hang around other women that are uglier and look superior or they can just barely squeek into a group of 5-7s. These are the most bitter women in existence. These are the type of women to drag other women down through backhanded sabatoge.

Usually it's 1-2 of these women working together or solo against 1 other girl in the group they both are jealous of. If they see a moment of weakness, they will tempt with food and tell them to break up with their boyfriends, anything to raise their status in the group without having to improve. Because if they are sub 5, they refuse to improve. It takes a very ugly face with a normal body to be a sub 5.

>The ugly ducklings
1-3s tend to be amazing people. They have ugly duckling syndrome to the point that without surgery they have no hope to compete with stacy & becky's let alone a 6.5/10. These women tend to work on other merits of worth. Their education, their carriers & hobbies tend to be extensive. Great friends, but women in society are judged by their friends looks as well.

cont'd

Sounds like an average woman's perspective, which basically means it is trash. Looking good can be a reflection of healthy life choices and work in women just as it is in men.

To elaborate on the most bitter women in existence, that screen cap in op's image is a prime example. Everyone of those women saying she's just "barely" average or "cute but not beautiful" are all in the 3-4.9/10 group.

Either because of age, fat, face, or w/e these women want to put beautiful women down so they don't look in the mirror and hate themselves so much. It stems 100% from insecurity and usually manifests itself in backstabbing, catty behavior.

You see this in any hobby or office work environment with many women. If all the women are generally the same calibur, the amount of cattiness is reduced. There's nothing to be threatened by if you're all relatively similar in competition sense.

The moment you introduce someone superior (hot girl joins group/get's job), you create an obvious visual reminder that they are no longer the prettiest there or delude themselves into thinking they are in the top half. A clearly superior specimen will only make them reflect on what they are not. This makes them lash out, but as men are conditioned not to cry women are conditioned to not be mean. It's unbecoming or w/e, so most of it is subversive.

You'll get back handed/snide comments. Complained about to other women behind your back, shit talked or straight up lied about.

If you have a moment of weakness, they pounce on it with faux concern. Oh you're boyfriend broke up with you? Screw him and go to coldstone!

Sabotage is common. If you can bring someone down to your level you don't have to work on yourself to improve your standing in the group. It's all very primal and set.

Theres usually a ringleader (aka jealous pig) with 1-2 followers who help bring down a targeted girl. If they can get her kicked out of the friend group, her reputation trashed, her boyfriend gone, her job gone, or her weight goes up, she loses social standing.

Often times girls who are strong enough to see this bs and stand up to it, generally just cut the bitch from her life.

I know this is the chan and all, but I thought we all knew that women's ovaries become moist in the presence of "alpha" males. Common traits in alpha men is not intelligence or empathy, but ruthlessness and success.
> See Reference: why women fuck scumbags.

You are completely missing the point. I'm talking about how social groups work with women.

And I agree with you completely.
but that's my point. 5-7/10 people tend to take better care of themselves and make healthier decisions where as those who don't tend to be completely miserable. Misery loves company.
8-10s do a better job and are more desirable than the 5-7's. That's why 3-4.9's are so bitter. Actually the closer you are to average while still being below can cause the most frustration to a girl.
Jealousy over improvement can happy too. If a girl decides she wants to take better care of herself and she's already in the top tier of her social group (like a 5.5/10 who's chubby in a group of 4-6/10s), the other girls might be threatened by her want to improve or her improvement. Some might be suppportive want to join in.

But the 4's are most likely to be vitriolic/detrimental to their friends change.

she casually hits the volleyball with more power then Ive ever have in a game

>found the roastie
Sorry sweetie, you'll never be the 9/10 in that pic

Quality post. I've seen this scenario play out in more than one office environment.

People who go out of their way to verbally lash out at others are usually super insecure. Women are more neurotic than men and by proxy much more insecure. Plus they're powerless when it comes to finding a mate. Men can approach random girls and get to choose who they want to keep among the ones who reciprocate their advances. Women have to wait for a dude who's not a fucking retard. This makes them more volatile about this kind of shit. That's just what I think about it.

femanon, can confirm this

I'm a girl, and either damn the girls you know are fucked up or I'm just incredibly naive.

Speaking strictly in terms of partner selection, I've never felt a real strong sense of competition with other females, honestly with hotter girls especially, because I know damn well the hotter girls wouldn't look twice at the calibur guys who I usually manage to attract

What does your vagina smell like?

Women are incapable of love.
You know how when you are in love, you lose some of your logical senses, your critical thinking skills are hindered. That's why men are willing pay tens of thousands of dollars to buy gifts for women. The wedding ring for example is one of the most useless thing, most depreciating investment money can buy not to mention plotted by jewish scheme. Yet all women will demand it. Because women knows this is a test, that if a man is truly in love, he will commit such a irrational and logical financial suicidal act. Which means when women are in love, they remain perfectly calculating and logical, and thus my conclusion: women are incapable of love.

I just realised that I instinctively look for the most negative physical aspect of any female I see. I cannot imagine this is remotely attractive.

I'm going to make a conscious effort to stop. I can't speak for anybody else but I know for a fact I do this because I feel insecure about myself.

Thanks fit...I guess?

Back to add, Becky & Stacy's aren't all rude or bitchy. To clarify, they tend to be very nice to anyone at least 2-3 points down from them. This is subconcious, but because they feel no threat from these women, they have no reason to be anything but nice to them.

Many stacy's and becky's are nice to 5-6's. The only people to truly stereotype them as being bitchy are again, the 3-4.9s. But because they are Stacy's and becky's they can easily put the 3-4.9's in their place. This leads to butthurt bitching and socially, the stacy & becky's tend to win.

If this makes any sense.

We are on a Veeky Forums Korean stamp collecting board discussing how unfit women trash talk fit women. I assumed this was such example. If you don't think she is fit, then we are on the same page.

I am 29 yo. 5'11, 160lbs male. You are right I will never be a 9/10 hot girl.

>want me to show you my beniz?

Yes, you fat cow.

>5'11"
You're even too short to be a trap version of Sabina.

WOMEN CAN'T STAND THEM!

The problem isn’t that she’s not fit, it’s that jealous women are trying to claim she’s not attractive

Since I figure this is the thread for it;

>woman is a massive bitch for absolutely no reason, screeching about every minor inconvenience as if she's lost a limb and I've personally cut it off
>yell at her because she's pushed me into anger
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM"

Why do they think they can be massive cunts for no reason with no reaction or repurcussion? Do they even know how goddamned insufferable they are when they do this? There is no logic involved...

I make it my job to point out when people are being rude in real life. I'm incredibly polite about it, so essentially I just public shame them for being so horrible and force them to take responsibility for their behaviour.

Perhaps that also makes me a cunt...feels good though.

babbys first experience of a woman

Lmao what's wrong with you