Will marrying a butch/masculine women give me more masculine children?

will marrying a butch/masculine women give me more masculine children?

you'll raise good, healthy children if you raise them with a woman you love
you don't need to put up with some dyke so your kids can grow up miserable but with good jawlines

No, they will grow up afraid of women.

YOU should be masculine, SHE should be feminine. Fucking duh

no me masculine + her maxculine = masculine^2 ?

not how that works
you'll get freak children, especially if you get a daughter

This. You’ll get a turbodyke daughter.

>implying you're ever getting a woman when you're posting pictures of little girls from Oriental cartoons

Yeah, but his sons will be UltimaChads

no they won't, because they'll have a butch dyke mother who'll paint them a misguided picture of what a woman is supposed to be like and they'll have trouble talking to girls or turn out gay

can I have a harem where I got a ass kicking House of Cards wife to do cool business shit with me while I have another super feminine anime-tier wife to be a female role model

what if you get a girl?

Don't get with a butch one, get with a stocky farm type

i only care about my male children

then your kid will grow up having problems with girls (aka not chad) because he'll have grown up in a family of androgynous, neglected women

Someone like this? Strong traits from both should pass on in theory right?

Not really sure how this is a problem

>good at sports
>not a prissy butch
>not constantly seeking male attention to justify herself

tfw no proud amazonian wife who loves you and inspires you to be the man she deserves

>Mfw

>so many people falling for the well-adjusted children meme
even chad has his traumas best bet is to roll the dice for the pro's and iron out the cons post or during their adolescence

why. if he's masculine he'll have no problem with girls.

you have lots to learn

I hope

I got news for you user...

no, being masculine man will give you masculine children do masculine shit all day erry day and watch it happen

You'll get a tomboy daughteru: 100% chance
You'll get a sissy boi son: 80%
You'll get the manliest mothefucker that will have his own harem of girls: 20%

If you mean masculine in the sense of great jawline and physical fitness, then yes. Otherwise of course not.

as much as marrying a tall woman will save my children from being manlets

>anything about Clare from House of Cards
>anything about House of Cards generally
>good
Sure she's decent looking, but you need to grow the fuck up if you think she'd make for a good wife. Your wife should be feminine, submissive and supportive of you, which should be all the partner you need. Looking for a lying, scheming bitch because she'll help you achieve your goals is pants on head retarded, all you'll get is half your shit taken in the divorce. Make some male friends, network, they can help you achieve your goals. Your wife is there for you to fuck, not fuck over other people.

it doesn't matter who you marry it's how the kids are raised, and based on your retarded and immature post you shouldn't have children ever so it's a moot point

if a woman looks like that her hormone balance is going to be such a mess that she is probably going to be infertile.

>OP's face 20 years into marriage