Greek sculpture

how did they trained?

x3 male on male fuck

manual labor
also, most, if not all, of those statues were created using multiple, different models
for example, the artist would use one guy with top-tier upper arms, another with chiseled abs, and so on

Genuinely curious as well. It's not like they knew about proper diet and routines, how did they know what a perfect body looked like?

Ofc they knew about diet and routines you delutional fuck

just gonna drop this

exactly, like 90% of men were soldiers back then

If you were upper class Greek you didn't have to do any labor. You spent the mornings at the gymnasium doing athletic shit with your bros, the afternoons fucking ("""mentoring""") young boys, and the nights drinking wine and bullshitting ("""philosophizing""") with your friends. Pretty chill life.

>The ancient Greeks used onions to strengthen athletes before competing in the Olympic Games by eating plentiful amounts of this vegetable, drinking it as a juice, and even rubbing onions on their bodies.

With marble and chisels you fucking moron.

they had to take ispiration fro someone, thay can't make it anatomically this perfect from nothing, idiot

they did a lot of sports like wrestling and running. Also had gyms where you could lift rocks like our weights today. men were proud of their bodies and the attitude was "show it if you got it" but these statues are ideals made to compliment these people and inspire the common people. Probably exaggerations.

Genetic freaks who worked their whole life to be soliders from birth most likly also ate a much better diet then modern men. Also high test from fighting all day with other naked men

They didnt actually look like that, they just exeggerated everything. A big developed back does not look like that, but they didn't know. Just look at the actual skeletal anatomy of them, they were just LARPing

>this

Also

>this

God I wish it was then....

Then came around the christians and mudslimes and romans and jews and they fucked it all up for 1400 years

>tfw no bf to lift fuck and cuddle with

Hellenism 5x5

>Greek statue
>statue is in Florence

nice ass bruh

>greek yoghurt
>yoghurt is in walmurt

>turkish delight
>delight is in kmurrrt

>hamburg hamburger
>hamburger is in micky-deedees

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

They fought each other for their anal pleasures

>like 90% of men
make that 98-100% of citizens(depends in which city state we're talking about) and it's right

they took the onion pill

How to have the greek hair style ? olive oil ?

>It's not like they knew about proper diet and routines
why not?
I don't see why most of the basics couldn't be figured out through intuition + trial and error.
People in antiquity knew a lot of shit even if they couldn't adequately explain the underlying mechanisms scientifically.

source?

Get a perm

The Mediterranean diet is pretty healthy from the jump. Lots of fish, olive oil is a healthy fat source, probably a lot of carbs and bread but they weren't stupid sedentary like us.

this fucking little faggot

Unfortunately he get's exponentially more mires than you, buddy.

True. Still a little faggot tho...

he's a killer actor though especially for his age

I don't watch television or movies, I didn't even realize he was an actor kek.

It has something to do with food and lifestyle that cant be more diffrent than today.

imagine how hard the women had to work back then just to get some male attention. just because men fucked men and they valued manhood more. now its completely backwards.

>Milon of Croton used to eat 20 pounds of meat and as many of bread, and he drank three pitchers of wine. And at Olympia he put a four-year-old bull on his shoulders and carried it around the stadium; after which, he cut it up and ate it all alone in a single day.

That's how.

subo, amigos

you guys realize those sculptures were made in the renaissance times after they discovered what actual anatomy was, right?, you guys dont think the ancient greeks made these in their image, right?

ultimate twinkcel cope

not only that but there were many more women because of war and boys dying earlier

we were born in the worst time to be an average man

you know how I can tell you don’t have a gf? lamoing at your life

meme all you want but their own sculptures looked normal as hell

this thread again
they did manual work since childhood, worked out, and were most likely shorter than 6ft so they made good gains

is this achievable natty?

:(

this they were like 5'6

they had shitloads more testosterone than us too

>le upvote

this.

Keep in mind they were all manlets

I want to fuck that ass so hard.

unironically this

hahaha so much THIS

If that was true 90% of /fit would be greek God status

Veeky Forums is the only known community of gay incels on the planet.

im a greek and i wish i lived back in those days, i would be a fucking spartian training all day to compete in the olympic games and later in my life die during war

This is funny and everything, but was technically correct. It's not a Greek statue, it's Italian Renaissance. Although that's kind of a nitpick, because obviously Italian art from that period, especially sculpture, was heavily influenced by classical work and they were often just redoing subjects and motifs from ancient times anyway. So it was aspiring to the same level as Greek or Roman statues of Hercules.

The statue in OP's pic is Hercules and Cacus by Bandinelli. Early 16th century.

Also when you look at the front Hercules might be a curlbro. Those biceps are really weird looking.

>im a greek

noone cares, you and your nation have nothing in common with ancient greece

Liberal brainwashing this comment, don't worry bro we are always going forward

So don’t be average

Lmao bullshit

Kind of hard when your a manlet of have a meme face.

you care enough to reply, and it sounds mad cool anyways.

modern greek? bitch you were turkish 100 years ago, stfu, you are now a country because fucking Russians and England wanted to debilitate the Turks
''we wuz kings'' greek style

>falling for the jewish shills

I bet you are a BBC obsessed cuckold american

Ikibey that you?
>mfw when i am greek and can digest onions extremly well
Wrong

>tfw no male bro to worship your body

Why even live?

Minoanon Routine
Bull Jumps 5x5
Plate phalanx 10 mins
Fishing net casts x fail

nope,i've searched my biological tree as a project in biology class, no turk seed in my tree.Im one of the few not infected with the muslim shit

>There are people who think that ancient greeks really looked like that

I want you to go back centuries.

1. These people had testosterone levels in the 1000s levels
2. Everyday they got up and moved, caught some sun
3. They hate the highest quality food on earth
4. They had no exoestrogens in the water supply and or products
5. They did manual labour since childhood

Compare it trough today, look at francis ngannou

greek masterrace reporting in

Mediterrenean races are the only non-cuckolded white races in 2017. All the other """whites""" like northcucks are consisted of nu-males, beta leftists and weak faggots. Meanwhile bitches from all over the world come into our countries to get dat med big cock

thats not a greek name turkhead, you mad you have no history

Many turks have greek dna since they settled in greek areas

holy shit I knew it

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU CUNT KILL YOURSELF END YOUR LIFE TODAY YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND HAVE NO FRIENDS

Ο ιkιμπει ειναι τουρkος που το παιζει ελληνασ στο \πολ\

100% hellenic peos broq

this, I SEE YOU BROTHER.

ή αλλιώς

Ελληνιkή Καραπουτσαkλάρα

I don't think so. I'm American and no one here has this sort of weird level of Greek hate.

Keep dreaming, bro, your ancestors were turks, Greece was part of the Ottoman Empire since 1451 til 1830, those muslims enjoyed raping your wife and having mixed ''modern greeks'' ''im like socratuhh and platuh''

Macedonia is even funnier, they still think they are all Alexanders the Great when the old Macedonia wasnt even in that part of its territory, only a little and non important part

I think Spain is the only Mediterranean country that has a real history and continued since 1492

>spain wasn't ravaged by Moors
ok, Pablo

>t.delusional hater in self denial because his ethnicity is just a mistake and has no pride in his heritage
gotcha.I told you im not mixed with any turk , proven with my family's tree line, end of debate
χαχα kαλος μαλαkας , αλλα δεν μπαινω /πολ/ γιατι σου ζαλιζουν ταρχιδια με τον ρατσισμο, πιο πολυ για το meme το kανω εγω

They worked out every day and they knew what to eat, they studied that I think. Also they lifted rocks instead of iron.

5'3"******

Im determined to do this someday. A four year old bull, wew lads
beef to biceps

What about me, i'm from Sicily, Italy

sono l'autore del post anteriore, scrivo in italiano perche l'inglese come lingua germana è brutta e semplice, lo spagnolo, l'italiano e il francese sono molte belle

comincio:
tu già sai che Sicilia è piu spagnola che italiana, è stata spagnola dal secolo XIII finche il secolo XVIII-XIX, l'Italia è un paese che è nascuto nel 1861, non è niente comparato con Inghilterra, Spagna, Francia. L'italia come paese non ha storia, ma se parliamo dei Regni como il veneto, etc...

Tu sai che l'italia non restarà unita sempre, non ha storia, non ha unione. Cominciarà con il Veneto..

>look at athlete bodies / dissect dead bodies
>enlarge and idealize the proportions for a statue in order to make it perfect

"B-BUT HOW DID THEY KNOW? HOW DID THEY GET SO BIG? UHURRRGGGG"

American education

Any figurines of nude male sculptures I can buy for inspiration?

Weighlifting and bodybuilding have been around for thousands of years.

Some gyms in places like Iran have been operating literally that long.

>I'm American
You poor fucking cunt.

Sicily has such a fucking cool history but basically, you're an Arab rape baby. Is the mafia still gunning down niggers over there?

Ebin...

>not being american
lmao

Literally fake. Most where famished old blokes who ate like bread and honey. like take 200lbs of the average american. That's what they looked like.

Lies. Socrates was manlet with a limp. He layed bricks for a living and was shit at it. He was pretty smart and we owe him a lot, but he was a misfigured dyel.

>not being american