Anyone else watch this guy?

I just started digging through youtube's mess of a fitness community and by accident stumbled upon Jeff's stuff and while he seems like bodybuilding's version of the AtheleanX Jeff he definitely seems less shilly.

That said, I'm curious what Veeky Forums thinks of Nippard and his content. Is it as good as I think it is, or are the better sources for his kind of content out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM
youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tzNa8-pvqEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

manlet posting should be a bannable offense

Turbo manlet

One of his videos for the curious:
youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM

Take the lifts out of your shoes before posting about manlets user.

>watching jewroose videos
>not realizing 97.89 % of these fitness tubers don’t know anything about training
>not realizing they’re all fake and full of shit ego fags

turbo manlet but he seems like a nice guy and all his videos are pretty informative

you should whatch his videos he applies science in everything he does

Yeah, most of the fitness on youtube is shit, but that's why I was curious if Nippard was equally full of shit or not. He does look at a lot of research and break it down for the viewer, but I have found I don't know enough to say his conclusions are correct or full of BS.

His content is top tier - same with AthleanX
He bases his shit on science and studies and explains them quite well. He doesn't tell you what to do but suggests what his preferences are.

I have no idea why people here care so much about his height. My guess is that there's actual manlets here that only dream of achieving 1/6th of what this guys life is. Kinda like how most anti gay people are usually faggots themselves.

Anyways, his girlfriend also has good content, they're both pretty smart people

Being a manlet is good in this case because you know he has a burning rage deep inside him that drives him to go the extra mile and do all the scientific research on fitness.

He cites studies and I trust his videos more than the average broscience channel

/ourmanlet/

So he's the Manlet Mayor?

Jordan Figenbaum is the correct awnser.

He seems like a nice enough dude, and literally has his height listed at the bottom of every video description so I suspect he has a decent sense of humor. The general rule of thumb with fitness youtubers is: listen to what they say, consider if it would actually help you, and then maybe implement like 5% of what they tell you. Most of what you need to know about fitness can be found easily.

to be a fitness youtuber you jusr have to use roids and everyone will follow your dumbass even if you dont know what you are doing. people like rich piana just admitted to it and avtually gave good fucking advice. rip rich

His videos are full of "studies have shown", and every time I hear that phrase I just get reminded of people trying to win arguments with "actually studies have show that blablabla" and I stop caring.

I don't really care what studies have shown, lifting weights isn't that complicated. Just do some big boy lifts and find what works for you that you also enjoy.

There are apparently som natty guys on youtube (ironically, Mike, the guy who plays Dom for Broscience seems to be natty despite his character being pro-roids), but yeah, most of them are on roids and pretend their size is attributed to their training programs and genetics.

And then you have the fucks who do lift videos using fake weights to look hard.

I'll never take the advice of a 5'3" lifter

Pretty much and most of the "le science fitness" community looks like shit or they're manlets.

Google replication crisis if you wanna have a terrifying argument against studies (tl;dr: Basically all studies are complete bullshit and cannot be replicated at all).

So I shouldn't base my entire program around EMG activation?

>watching fitness youtubers
jfc fuck off/ majority of their content is #1stworldprobelms
besides eric, old vegan gaains(b4 he let his ugly wife take over) and athlean-x and the minor shit you can search up if you get injured . rest is just vlog channels with sum lifting and shilling for their overpriced wannabe nike t-shirts

>research
>cherry picking a few hand selected articles and highlighting a phrase in abstract, without critiquing or analyzing the methodology or potential bias of a paper

Pick one

>online coaching available
>just got my new shipment of cringe shark shirts
>been answering emails and editing all morning
>time to have a monster and do some deadlifts
>myfitnesspal
>babbling faux motivational speech
>commercial jingle and generic dance song

>having a cute name for your group of geek followers (Sup Chansters!)
>like-comment-subscribe
>like-comment-subscribe
>don't forget to like-comment-subscription
>link is in the info below

>mfw he said he likes Casey Neistat
Literally dont value his opinion much after that

This

>Doesn't mention cycling onyuns

Useless

Who is Casey?

>cylcing onions
>not blasting and cruising onions
never going to make it faggot

Youtube-Jew-Goblin.

>you will never have faithful musclemanlet squire who follows you around the gym, racking/unracking your weights, spotting you, washing your back in the shower

Fuck this earth

his videos are high quality and very entertaining

he may be not very tall but i really like him and he seems like a cool dude

Jeff is my fitness spirit animal

Good response. I need to get some more quick and easy digestible content, so this is good

>that cutie motivating him while he's benching
fuggg. I want that

all i know is his gf is fucking hot as hell

that describes 99% of fitness youtubers
accurately

>trusting anyone that struggles on a 2pl8 deadlift
worth watching his videos for the qt though

All these newfags on winter vacation

literally looks like an amerigoblin
youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ
one of the most popular youtubers though and that's why it's impossible to take people who talk about youtube as the "future of media" seriously

Jeff shills his training method so it is clear he is jewing it for shekels.

His audience is pretty much skeptical fags that want science with its legs spread all over their faces.

Reality is you don't see lab coated researchers backing up oly lifters, powerlifters, or strongmen. The studies are mostly done with sedentary people under a small time window to draw conclusive results, ultimately leading to biased data.

Coaches are people who can perceive the regulation within the variables (recovery, volume, intensity, frequency...) on people and up to this day it is still under the trial and error method.

Sorry but i'd rather listen to sheiko, smolov, bill star or any coach with extensive experience on their belt with successful atheletes as a result instead of some random mumble jumbo studies dropping kiddo on youtube who is obviously doing it for money.

>Soy doesn't impact testosterone

why are manletss and tiny men in general obsessed with manliness / testosterone / meme lifting

kid of ironic, no? im genuinely curious

>AthleanX
>Top tier
>Says that you shouldn't do flys because they'll hurt your delts
>Clearly hasn't seen scoobs vid on how to pack your shoulders

youtube.com/watch?v=tzNa8-pvqEg

>Watch one of his videos
>Starts talking about serious scientific studies
>All of a sudden at 300% volume-
>BITCHES WORKING IT TWERKING IT ON THE DANCE FLOOR BMFFFFF BMFFFF BMFFF
>[WUBBETH INTENSIFIES]

His vlogs are fucking dumb as hell also he's not natty so keep this in mind when competing your results to his.

correct, it impacts estrogen

Yeah, which consequentially impacts testosterone, smartass

I don't watch him because he's like 5'2 and I'm 6'2 so anything he says will work in theory but in practice it won't.

Jeff pls go

lmao

>anti gay people are usually faggots themselves

shiiieeeeeeeet

you're a fuckin idiot.
If you actually watched any of the videos, you would know that the level of training is mentioned in each research.

I'm guessing you've never conducted research in your life?

I would listen to him if he wasn't a manlet

Yeah I believe he is top tier. You don't have to follow his advice, you have to remember two things when watching his videos.

>he trains athletes -> his videos are based on athletic goals ->as ironic as it sounds, he probably doesn't give shit about bodybuilding

>he is a physical therapist. When he tells you not to do something it's because you have greater chances of fucking X part of your body up. It doesn't mean you WILL hurt yourself but the risks outweigh the rewards. And the risks he always mention is about future problems not something that you're just gonna snap off your shoulder or something.

no. it doesnt. dumbass.