Bulking problems

Why cant I hold all these calories?!

My stomach is so full, and i feel like i barely ate any calories at all.

same bruv, struggling with 2.5k daily.Lean bulk is a pain

Recovering fatty here. Veggies are a no. Drink lots of milk and eat lots of simple carbs.

Trick is to snack a lot. Think 5-6 meals a day.
Lots of skinny fags eat once a day a lot and then fast.
Now stfu

peanut butter and milk

While this is true and you'll find it easier to get calories in, probably not the best way to go about it. Keep eating veggies to stop yourself from getting sick and shitting yourself senseless.

Just keep at it and you'll get used to it, or alternatively eat a manageable amount and gradually add calories instead of suddenly jumping to trying to eat 10 rotisserie chickens each day.

im drinking about a half gallon a day of milk. Im eating almonds, and some steel cut oats with honey and raw sugar. I ate a whole dragon fruit. Im about to eat the rest of my oats.

Im vegetarian, and im very familiar with eating all through the day. But when i actually count the amount of calories i take in, it turns out to not be that much.

my friend, true true.

Eat peanuts. Or the unhealthier, tastier option, flapjack.

I try to get
700 cals in 3 meals +
260 cal from 2 scoops of protein +
180 cal from salmon/tuna +
150 cal from a nature valley bar = only 2700 cals and really need more at 5'9, 170

Getting enough protein is fine, but cals is a STRUGGLE. I think I have an eating disorder cause I frequently cough when forcing myself to eat a lot

>Im vegetarian
found your problem fagget

Peanuts are pretty unhealthy themselves desu

i just ate a fucking portabella mushroom nigga it was huge. Fuck huge. 10 grams of protein, and tasted like ass. im sorry that all your food needs to taste salty and fatty. I kid, my shroom actually was pretty tasty. Im bout to greek yogurt and granola. fucking 450 calories right there in a single serving.

>Im vegetarian

it all makes sense now. go away fag get off my Veeky Forums until you're ready to get serious about your body composition goals

Go for shakes

would almonds not be better?

bulking is the easiest thing in the world

It just makes me feel sick and bloated.

bulking with my gf right now, we ate so much yesterday she felt sick and rekt off the sugar at one point

>mfw stroking her belly as she groans
>mfw she massages and strokes my belly after dinner

bulk life is best life

fuck you man

anyone else feel hungry just after they eat?
I've been steadily upping my intake for the past few weeks but after every meal I still feel hungry, so I just end up eating more and more over the weeks, making it worse

how dare you

I gave up on the bulking meme like 5 years ago, Just go lean gains for life
The maintenance is fucking insane, you constantly CONSTANTLY have to eat, clean dishes, clean the stove, you finish eating and go sit down at PC an hour later you are suppose to go eat something again and you are a fuck all hungry, get sick for a week lol 2 months progress of gaining 5kg is gone back to 80kg. Bulking feels like full time job,fuk that noise senpai

The truth hurts

If you think 2.5k is hard you don’t eat frequently enough.

OP here drinking 400 calories worth of hot chocolate.

clean bulk, not dirty bulk

95% dark chocolate, whole milk, ground cinnamon and cayenne pepper, with some raw sugar. Thats clean, no?

i just eat super unhealthy stuff and take multivitamins, no veggies, still shit 2 times a day, theres a bit of blood sometimes desu

my squat is stalling so i'm gonna try adding some peanut butter to a cumulative
>3100 calories
>at 140 lbs
might as well eat some salt for the ultimate bloatlord experience

It's ok user not all of us are gonna make it.

>implying
Not OP here, fuck that, I wanna get out of this skelly hell as soon as possible

Cycle zinc.

If you can't hit calories with clean foods it's more productive to eat something unhealthy than consistently miss your aim.

Beano

I was sick for about 2 weeks and literally lost 7kg even though I was trying my hardest to keep eating, you're right it fucking sucks

I've been browsing Veeky Forums for well over 4 years and this is the sissiest thread I've witnessed yet. If you aren't able to eat 3k calories a day in a clean way you need to man up.

here you go OP, this is around 2500 calories

Breakfast
>11 oz Sweet Potatoes
>4 oz Broccoli
>2 Eggs
>Multi + Fish Oil and other supps

Lunch (4 hours later)
>11 oz Sweet Potatoes
>2 Eggs
>4 oz Broccoli

Pre-Workout (3 hours later)
> 1.5 cups white rice
>2 oz Chicken Breast

Post Workout
> 1 cup white rice
> 2 oz Chicken Breast
> 1 cup milk

Dinner (1 hour after post workout meal)
> 2 cups white rice
> 120g Avocado flesh
> 4 oz Broccoli
> 1 cup Greek Yogurt

what do you eat 3000 calories of that is "clean" to you?

HURRR DURRR DURRRRRRRRRRR WHY IS EATING SO HARD WOW BULKING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFICULT WHY CAN'T I EAT ALL THIS DELICIOUS FOOD

I wish all of you skeletons would die off like the genetic rejects you are

>180cal from salmon

Lmao. 200g is 450cal, and 200g of salmon is to tiny filets

700 cals in 3 meals? I ate one meal at 800 now

Depending on fat content, meat is not that high in calories compared to many plant foods such as grains and nuts/seeds.

1. Whole milk with every meal
2. No stimulants. That means caffeine bub

but muh 100g of brotein with every meal"

Carnivors will never understand.

Fucking barbarian brainlet carnivores. I literally just drank 2 liters of soylent just to calm down from thinking about those idiots.

>A bunch of empty calories and still not enough to be considered bulking.
I'm eating over 5000cal and I'm only sitting down to 1 meal per day. 6 meals with a bunch of rice is too much of a pain in the ass for most skellys to actually bulk
Here's what I'm doing OP, I still feel pretty bloated at the end of the day, but I've gotten all my important stuff out of the way so I can just sit there and digest.
Between 11AM and 4:30PM I drink a gallon of milk (minus 2 cups that I leave at home in the blender) with chocolate syrup while I'm at work
At 2PM I have a break and I eat 2 avocados and some cheese.
I get home at 5 and throw either a pound of ground beef, Italian sausage, or bacon in a pan with frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, with about 3tbsp of butter and some seasoning.
While I eat that I drink a shake made with the 2 cups of milk I set aside in the morning, 1/4 cu of coconut oil, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, and 2 frozen bananas.
On the weekends I eat whatever I want. I went from 165lbs at 6'4" to 200lbs in 4 months with this diet. I still get to go on my morning run with an empty stomach.

Guys while I was bulking I got lazy and ended up just getting a gut and soft. Now that i'm lifting again do I have to start cutting, or do I just keep eating like an idiot and lifting as much as I can to catch up again?

/FAST/
literally don't eat until you have abs again.

maybe you got tape worm or some other parasite

basically fucking this. eat a banana, apple cider vinegar, and green tea, with coconut water and lots of fruit. with some liht exercise and walking, you can easily lose 20 pounds in 2 or 3 weeks.

I've actually done that all this week. It's hard to stay active at work and do this. I wish it was spring/summer again so I can run. when I couldn't manage anymore I honestly only opened up two cans of spinach and ate that. 150 calories. pic related

probably eating the skinless cheap or canned shit. canned/skinless fish is hella lean, not unusual to eat a 8oz filet and keep that shit under 300kcal. it doesn't taste nearly as good and fewer DHA/EPA gains

vegetarian bulking is not that hard either. seeds and nuts, eat lots of white rice, etc. if you're eating vegetarian for health reasons by bulking and trying to grow mass you are already negating some of the cancer prevention benefits of eating vegetarian though.

>no stimulants
Can you explain this.I relapsed on sips recently and it's been tough to maintain my diet.

Chicken, Broccoli, oatmeal, beans, rice. Easy chickpeasy.

t. Fat orbiter

rice is not clean..

6'1" and 156 lbs.
Is 3k calories too much of a bulk?

I've been stalling on lifts, plateaued, slow progress, etc etc, but has still gotten a lot fluffier.

Calorie calculators say TDEE is 2150ish kcal, but SL5x5 guide says 16kcal/lbs which puts my TDEE at 2500.

Either I can't figure out this calorie shit, or I'm low-test as fuck because what I eat seems to become fat and no muscle, even as I'm killing myself in the gym and sleeping properly and getting enough protein.

Gained too much weight off these prior to when I began working out (usually substituted my lunch for these during summers where I drove right by them)
But then I saw how much sugar they had and haven't had a single one in like 2 years now. I notice it says 'stevia-based sweetener' so it makes me wonder whether thats actually OVER ONE HUNDRED GRAMS OF DIABETES INDUCING CRYSTALS or not.

Guess nobody ever heard of vegetable soup in this board. Half potatoes, half sweet potatoes, some leek, cabbage, carrots, you can even add broccolis if you fancy. Cut in cubes, cover in water, let it cook, pass it through the mixer. Done. Godlike macros and healthy.

Also bread, butter and cheese, easy to make easy to eat.

lean bulk is a meme u fool

probably you're a pussy.

watch alan thrall's bulking diet video. you don't have to eat it all but he shows some ideas to get the food you need inside of you.

A true American hero

LIARRRRRRRR

Keep trying 3k imo

If you ate a steak the same size it would have been 50 grams of protein and 1000 calories. Also you would have to be eating a shit load of granola to make that 450

I eat 1k calories from a protein shake with milk and oats and 3 eggs... How gay are you?

>half cup of granola is 240 calories
>eat one cup of granola 480 calories
>WOW
>plus greek yogurt cup and a half is like 200 calories
so combined thats 680
>i ate steel cut oats and that there is 400 calories
>hot chocolate 300 calories there
so 1380 calories
>i hate some quinoa balls that were 240 calories with some fancy mozzerla sticks that were 390 calories
>half gallon of milk
>a shit ton of almonds i lost track lets call that 500 calories
so im basically at 2500 calories just in the past 6 hours

i could snack and hit 3k calories before the night. Im about to go burn some of these calories though.

>tfw IF and OMAD
>easily hit 3k still

are you fucks even trying?

Because you're a faggot

>Make it Skinny
>150 fewer calories
>same amount of fat and protein
>16 more grams of carbs, 9 more grams of sugar
what in the flying fuck am I reading