How can I make eating healthy more fun?

How can I make eating healthy more fun?

play scrabble while u eat

vegetable soups

>Guys how can i make breathing more fun?
Why dont milennials have any discipline?

cringe

by learning to cook like an adult, or getting a feminine gf who had a good mother.

Why

idk im just shitposting

learn how to cook

Stop associating food with emotion or you're never going to make it.

Same

Have a qt bob on your knob every time you finish a tub of unseasoned chicken and rice

This, OP. Finding and trying new recipes and making them fit your macros is actually a lot of fun (though I'm a statistician so I think this kind of optimization problem is enjoyable). Add to that the fact that you make yourself a more desirable mate in the process, and you have all the reason you need. Women (virtuous and not) love a guy who can cook a decent meal for them.

Cook your own food, try recipes. Make it fun. Start growing your own food.

healthy food never tastes good. forget good food period and you'll make it.

>Unseasoned
>Not seasoning with onion

Never going to make it

By not thinking that everything you need to do for yourself needs to be a dopamine hit.

Think about the longer term life satisfaction that you will have by getting yourself into shape instead of crying about not getting to have a cookie *right this instant*

>healthy food never tastes good
Are you an amerifat by any chance?

Put a dildo up your ass whenever you eat healthy. You will soon associate eating healthy with the pleasure derived from stimulating your anus.

Yikes!

Eat really fast. As fast as you can. I eat foods like chili, oatmeal and rice. I get my face really close to the bowl and shove it down my gullet real quick like. Then I get done eating and don't have to spend so much time eating. Also the food I eat tastes bad so if I eat it fast I don't have to taste it as much.

what do you think

this, veggie soup actually tastes pretty damn good and is really fucking healthy

>muh juvenoia

B L O A T M A X X

say "my one rep max" every time you take a bite of a vegetable

more like Edward Footlong, amirite?

shhhh shhhh

think about all the pussy you'll get to pound when you force down your unseasoned chicken breast