When did you guys realize 99% of fitness tubers are full of shit ?

When did you guys realize 99% of fitness tubers are full of shit ?

when i grew up

>A dyel, a chink and a vegetable walk into a gym

when i saw how ugly they all were and that they all refuse to do normal routines and give obvious advice and all look like DYEL's who just recently started using creatine and taking supps.

everybody has seen how to squat videos up the whazoo, so now the only way they can keep their incomes up is to buddy up and share fanbases.

female youtubers just turn their lives into a reality show and become lifestyle channels. Oh, and find new ways to show you their ass while "working out".

When I see them shilling shit

Omar is fucking tiny as shit. Literally dedicates his life to lifting and looks DYEL with a shirt and next to any guy over 5'7"

He's natty though, isn't he?

What's your point? That he's wasting his time? Certainly.

kek

What the fuck is this?

2013 was perfect

Like the anime source ?

No, why the you watch anime and then advertise it on social media? How fucking old are you?

5 obviously

I think he fell for the meme called natty-powerlifting. He is really strong for someone, who looks like this. I mean, if you would see someone looking exactly like him, would you believe that he can bench press over 150kg?

Why would green""""gains"""" collaborate with no vegancucks?

body dismorphia, the post. Omar looks fine.

Frank Zane looks nice, Omor outside of gym looks as if he was playing football on weekends (football, not fucking handegg amerimutts), I still admire his strength though. As for the dysmorphia, I don't care what is the general perception in society, but for me if you don't have at least 45cm arms, you are not looking good. Romano Rengel looks good for a powerlifter.

isnt omar vegan?

99% of fitness gurus are full of shit. That didn't change when YouTube cane around

How tall is omar isuf?
Youtube fags can be helpful if youre an absolute beginner as they may have decent lift tutorials. Other than that theyre useless fags that are no different than instathots as they contribute nothing to society.*

*Exceptions are: eric "daddy" bugenhagen and Brian alsruhe.

this is the most retarded post of 2017 so far, i think i recognize you from this post .

I'm pretty sure it's you. You need to reevaluate your perception, i don't believe it's too late for you yet. That or 2/10 trolling made me reply.

Only youtuber worth watching is Delray Misfits because it's comfy. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DALE? 320 BIG. The Delray Misfits started doing podcasts (on youtube), Lenny is fucking hilarious

Long before there was a YouTube.