Obviously boogie gets a lot of unwarranted hate on these forums. He doesn't deserve the hate at all...

Obviously boogie gets a lot of unwarranted hate on these forums. He doesn't deserve the hate at all... he's a good guy and is legitimately trying to change his life for the better by losing weight.

In the spirit of Christmas, I challenge Veeky Forums to say just ONE nice thing about boogie. Hopefully if he reads this thread it might lift his spirits. He's been going through a rough time lately after he and his wife finalized their divorce, so we can do out part to lift his spirits again.

He seems to be a really nice and naive person.

Merry Christmas boogie and all of you faggots aswell.

He seems genuinely committed to losing weight and self improvement.

where is he going to buy the self improvement and discpline from?
does walmart sell that?

I'm glad he hasn't killed himself yet as he is pretty fun to laugh at.

He's not as fat as he used to be, but still really really fat

if you are fat as boogie all you need is not to eat everything you come across to lose weight, Literally

Other than that he is absolute soyboy and listening to him talk is a fucking nightmare because you know you won't ever hear more beta person in your fucking life

He’s trying to change his life for the better and ultimately that’s something everyone should be striving for

No fuck off Booger, you're gonna crash and burn and I'm gonna love every second of it

He's taking an assfucking from his ex-wife exceptionally well :-)

kek

He's slightly less fat then before

THE HAMBEAST HAS BEEN SLAIN

Edgy

If you're a 40 y/old e-beggar continually looking for validation from strangers on the internet you deserve every ounce of hate you get. Get a fucking grip you subhuman piece of garbage.

>forums

get the fuck off of my board

PAY

ONE NICE THING?

HE'LL DIE SOON!!!FACT!!!

Nah fuck him, I would understand if he made any meaningful progress at some point but it's clear he never was going to do anything without surgery. I'm not saying he wasn't in a rough spot, or that its not hard to lose weight as I know it becomes mainly a mental thing at a certain point. I don't hate him for getting the surgery, I hate him for not making any real effort. (I know it's hard :((((( )

FOR

MY

Nah this faggot is a waste of space. He's made millions probably by being a completely disgusting glutton.
There's morbid obesity and then there's forklift needed mode.
Guy deserves to die tbqh

Why is that guy's physique admired so much here? So i've been working out for 3 months and im pretty sure I can surpass him naturally by the end of the year. He's really not that big, I mean he's defined but that's all. I go to powerlifting gym and there are guys way bigger than him. They would throw Zyzz around like a sack of potatoes haha!

BOIPUCCI