Bro told me cold showers increase test

bro told me cold showers increase test

is he bullshitting or is that a thing?

proven to reduce sperm count

doubt it, it can help with recovery after training though

Thinking babby manipulation of test is going to compare anything to roiding

no fucking clue, but i do them anyway. i like the burst of energy and alertness they give me

Its true but it also gives you pneumonia

Shouldn't it do the opposite? Cold usually increases sperm production.

this
best thing to do right after you wake up in the morning

this
warm water makes me sleepy

what's that?

Good for your skin

They do, but not enough to make a significant difference: too little for me to trade the comfort and relaxing effect of hot shower for that miniscule test boost

This, they "increase" muscle recovery but the cost and benefit don't justify ever doing it. Just enjoy the warm shower.

Nigger what? There is a reason your balls shrink inside your body when it's cold out.

They need to be slightly cooler than body temperature (the reason our testicles are external) but still warm (why they shrink into the body when it's cold)

You have an entire world of knowledge at your fingertips to find that out for yourself.

You guys are idiots. This increases the chance of sca, a heart attack, or a stroke due to the fact blood can't circulate as well in a cold temperature and combined with the fact you just woke up (slower heart rate) and it is almost guaranteed for an obese man to fall down in his shower due to a heart attack or sca

>be in 3rd world
>don't have access to hot water
>muhhh 'cold water is gunno kill my sperm and give me heart attack'

cold showers are fine..

you got it backwards nibba, hot showers reduce sperm count because it is literally impossible for your balls to cool down, meanwhile as long as your cold shower doesn't last an hour or more and your core temp doesn't plummet, your balls are gonna be fine, stop being a retard

Hot Shower? Cold Shower? Why not both? Here is what I do. I got this from an NYTimes article on the benefits of a cold shower.
Take your standard hot shower, and the turn the hot water off for the last two minutes. I don't do it every day, but I can guarantee you will step out of that shower feeling alive and ready to go. No coffee needed.
As they said in the article, if the hardest thing you do all day is the first thing, the rest of the day seems easy.

Keeping your nuts cool is important for optimal function. If they kept too warm it may reduce sperm count.
(Check research on elite cyclists with those tight pants squeezing their balls in between sweaty tights.)

Don't think a cold shower for a few minutes a day will do any difference in that regard, but dunno. Just don't keep them "blue-balled" during the day.

>Temperature handle is broken and I'm stuck with a warm shower
Why live

Being uncomfortable is the whole point of cold showers, have been psychologically proven to increase distress tolerance

>tight pants squeezing their balls in between sweaty tights.)
i think i know what this user is thinkgin about

i always start lukewarm, then slowly make it colder until there's no hot water at all. shit's fucking cash man, you'll not regret it

just keep your balls cool during the day and sleep naked. 5 minutes of cold showers do nothing

Permanently?