Pectus excakillmyself

how i fix this shit

not as bad as pic related actually but still

surgery, dumbass

Invent a push-out bra and become a millionaire.

I have it too, sure it impedes chest aesthetics a bit but no one actually gives a fuck. It's one of those things only you notice in the mirror or if you're a celebrity, like assymetrical ears or some shit. You already said it's not severe, so go fucking train anyway and make it already.

P.S. Surgery exists if you're that bothered.

Friend of mine in high school had this and got surgery. Looked completely normal afterwards.

Stick your thumb in your moth and try to blow it out with your lungs

Lat raises

Chest flies

You were born heartless. Heartless people are incapable of giving or receiving love. Fulfill your destiny and become a super villain.

>Stick your thumb in your moth and try to blow it out with your lungs

I have it too but mine is horizontal across my ribs just below my pecs so it makes my chest look bigger than it is lol. My brother had the dip like OP and had the surgery to fix

Put your thumb in your mouth and blow hard for 10 secs everyday

i remember i used to think i had this when i first started lifting lol coz my chest developed in a weird way where i had like huge dents in my upper chest but after a while it just filled out, it was similar to this pic of young zyzz

not op but this post gave me alot of happiness thank you user I will keep training as hard I can

Could be worse. My PE is not that bad, but my lower ribs flare out so much, that they are the most prominent point of my front by a good 4 centimetres.

if your younger than 25 you can reduce it with exercises, just google oectus excavatum exercises, there's a pdf put together by doctors from Hong Kong. It should come up in the results.

I had/have it - people always used to comment on it. "Wtf user do you eat cereal out of that thing" I don't get comments any more.
I don't have before pictures but pic related is me now... probably looks an inch shallower than it used to be.
The way I accidentally made it less deep is basically to just lift have good posture - shoulders back all the time to expand ribcage. externally rotate arms to stretch thoracic if you have trouble. Google Elliot hulse thoracic extension he taught me good posture.
The only chest excercise I do (literally at all) is full range of motion close grip bench (which probably does stretch my chest at the bottom). also if you just develop your chest it just looks like your chest is big compared to ribs as opposed to big hole compared to ribs

My ribcage is still fucked like one side is smaller than other etc - but normies do not even notice they just mire. I get compliments on my chest more than anything despite being deformed which I find weird...

Tbh just act as if you don't have it and agree and amplify when people comment on it. No one gives a fuck UNLESS you try to hide it, or you get upset when people comment on it: then you look like a deformed pussy. Cgbp and good posture are great regardless.

You don't have flared ribs tho, which is much worse and usually comes with PE

My ribs are flared a little. Not the worst tho. A big chest makes it look less flared. Tbh I don't think anyone cares how flared your ribs are they just see the hole in your chest and think wtf.

The indent is pretty minimal but I really dislike the rib flare. Does anybody have some decent advice on how to minimize it?

I've got it too, breh.

You can't fix it. But being jacked out of your mind will always make you more attractive.

Go be a bodybuilder, shit will be better. Give EVERY muscle direct work. SS if fine for like 6 months, but move one to splits that do direct ab work and direct trap work and shit.

Think how much better you'll look when your pecs can bench 2 pl8s for reps.

ALso Steve Reeves.

I had it, got surgery, still skinny DYEL
It depends on how bad you have it, but at least some muscle will make it look much better
Be glad you don't have the reverse, pic related