Which body slays more at college?

Which body slays more at college?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4GnF9IDI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=M2MWy7wAwPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you’re seriously asking this you need to leave the house more often.

both

This one

kek

all that matters is face and height desu

Both.

Left is for sure more attractive to women but right would still be doing great especially if he made the cut for college football.

Shirtless backpack is a pretty silly look desu

Depends on the girl

But money and status beats everything

Right side, easily. Right hand physique is easily attained and maintained with basic knowledge and discipline. The robustness of youth also helps a lot.

Left side is dedication. Fitness is your hobby. Do you know what you are not doing when you're spending 25 hours a week building your body in one way or another? Getting laid.

Also left side looks like some instagram shit and again, when you are sitting there browsing through 30 photos on your phone trying to find the perfect on to post on social media you are not having sex.

The taller one.

money is irrelevant

a broke uni student Chad will slay 10x better than a rich, Luis Vuitton wearing incel.

The question you should be asking is which one suffers more? Because the guy on the right already knocked up someone and is either stuck in a shotgun marriage or simply giving money to her with no positive relationship.

The guy on the left wrapped his shit up and now works as an exec in the company that the guy on the right truckdrives for.

Keep telling yourself that

If the footballer is a star athlete he will have more women than he knows what to do with.

our lord and savior Elliot was a prime example of this, user

if you're ass-ugly, but have money, you need status to go along with it. Plain rich guys will get nowhere.

>if he made the cut
>The Boz
>not making the cut

But yeah he definitely pulled pussy, fucking legend

Elliot wasn't ugly, he was just a manlet with severe autism. Still goes to show money isn't everything.

>25 hours a week

Want to know how I know you don't lift?

5L4Y3R

Neither. The dudes who get the most pussy are decent looking but party a lot and generally don’t have a killer body. This is first hand knowledge because I have friends who fuck a new girl once a week.

Neither. Pic related is slayer mode

I didn't say lifting. I said "building your body". That entails everything dedicated to it. Reading Veeky Forums would even count into that.

How many pussys would you say that lightsaber has seen? I bet he's savage with in bed.

>Reading Veeky Forums would even count into that

>this retarded

right side took way more time in the gym than left side. You could achieve left side with a month bulk and a cut down to lean

The one with access to alchohol and roofies If need be

There's a lot of good information here along buried among the shitposts.
nah

>Elliot wasn't ugly

Stopped reading.

>build more muscle
>takes less time

5 layer? I'll take 2 please

>uberchad vs swole eminem
Jeez what a tough question

>reads fit for 25 hours a week
>not yet /leftmode/
what have I done wrong?

A black one

It's true tho
T. College student

all he wanted was some friends man..

it's true, money doesn't really become a major factor until you're in the real world. Also he literally said incel so getting any ass is infinitely more ass

>t. PIKE and FIJI

>You could achieve left side with a month bulk and a cut down to lean
nah

This

Extroversion > Everything else

I've seen some hideous fucking guys who get lots of pussy because they talk to everyone

This. Biggest fags I've ever met, even by frat standards.

Fuck this shit bro.

I've been lifting and after years got a great physique, I've got money as well. But I'm an introverted autist fuck and the only thing I can do is watch extroverted dyel chads slay pussy on parties. I'm so socially retarded girls don't even know I exist.

if you want to fuck women you've gotta talk to them, simple as that. don't pity party yourself. It's a choice you could still make at any time

If you really do look great, literally just go out to any social thing and women will gravitate towards you.

its comfy as fuck if you are cycling dingus

t. Awkward beta who couldn't get a bid

If this is what normies consider fit then I am Chad.

It is, women don't understand physique size differences unless you take them to the extreme. Just having visible abs is good enough for thots

why is left more attractive to women

This is considered "Greek god" by normies, girls will approach you randomly and give you blowjobs, if you have good kind face that Is, just smile at them. I was skinny fat with worker's muscles and young girls were touching me in pubs to feel my muscles. Remember that soyboy and fat is normal nowadays.

Never even tried to get recruited, I don't have to buy my friends. Of all the houses I've been to on my campus and neighboring schools these guys were by far the worst.

>t. hazed homo rapist

Neither. College pussy is open access.

White guy did it better. White people are superior in everything.

>basing your self worth and ideal body image on meaningless sex

>lusts after college whores

Never gonna make it bro

I talk to them a lot in college but I have no idea how to go into romantic stuff, do I just ask one out or what, it would feel weird to me to just ask one from my class out like that idk.

> only correct answer is "personality"
You'll never be a fisherman if you don't get out of bed (1) take your ass down to the lake (2) use proper bait on the hook (3) and convince the fish to bite and when it does, reel it in(4).
> 1. Hygiene, be presentable
> 2. Participate socially
> 3. Social awareness and social empathy. Are able to hold conversations about topics on her interests
> 4. Meetup / date, and seal the deal.

Many ugly guys slay in college because they aren't afraid to talk to anyone, or inject themselves into social groups.

Face and confidence slays the most brah

His problem was in his mind
He was beyond retarded

Sorry you couldn’t get laid in college user :/

dude on left actually seems like ..nice'' guy.
right one is actual chad, shitty tattos, ripped shirt, buff af, actualy plays handegg

my housemate is a kent rich boy (must have spent 3k on goods and services just this month) and has literally been sitting in his room listening to me fuck girls all term through the mutual wall. he turns music on loud every time a girl is loud hahahaha

>Severe autism
Really? I thought he just had a bad childhood

Left implies "takes care of himself, active"
Right implies "ball is life, gym memes"

Thats not Bryan bozworth you spaz

It's not necessarily meant to be fit, ladyboners is for men girls find attractive

Could you imagine if a man made a post like that about a female neighbour in a bikini? Man would probably be wanted in at least 5 states

Girls don't like guys like superhero vuff guys because they worry "why isn't he cheating on me? I'm not as in shape as him?". Sometimes girls just think it looks too "bulgy" or "like a tumor". Not universal, but a lot of girls feel like one of these, they don't want someone quite too huge or cut

If you lean out and you're not absurdly juiced almost every girl will drool over you

Body literally doesn't matter to women as long as you're not a fat fuck. It's whoever has a better face and social value.

as long as you're not a fat fuck or short*

This.

Mastery of the english language and social skills are the keys to getting laid. Good looks help, but will not turn you into a slayer.

The redpill is that tall skinny guys with with decent facial aesthetics who have excellent social skills are the ones who get laid the most.

Yes there is a difference between normie fit and athlete fit. What a revelation.

Both slay, but most of the girls prefer the left one nowadays. 10 years ago it was the opposite.

Women generally prefer ottermode, just the way it is.

Whhich ever one comes equipped with more cash.
have a (you) for making me chuckle.

Thats basically every mass shooter in recent times. All they want is friends and maybe a girlfriend.

You understand that’s joe dart right? Bassist from Vulfpek.

Dude is hot, and one of the most talented musicians alive.

It depends. Most of the guys I know who get laid a lot tend to be massively extroverted and so confident it's bordering on arrogance. But they also tend to workout a lot and come from money so I think if you want to really be one of those guys who has a new girl every week its best to aim for as many of those points as you can.

Vulfpeck good band

Neither of those guys would have problems getting laid

Good call. He's better than any of the super famous bassists people know. (Flea, Wooten, etc)

same story here. I literally never go to bars. I lift and work. tinder is a godsend for guys like us.

why the fuck aren't you on tinder?

I think at the point of looking like either of those guys, it stops being about the body or face, and become more about which one of them is better on a social and personal level.

If guy one is just some regular guy, and guy two is a college football athlete, guy two will slay mad pussy.

If guy two is just some guy who is wearing an old high school football jersey, but guy one is in a band popular around his area, he's going to slay more pussy.

Simple as that, max your looks, then max your social gains, then hope you can compete and carve out your little niche and then die. It's all meaningless.

HOW TO MAX SOCIAL GAINS

>There's a lot of good information here along buried among the shitposts
Not true

video proofs
youtube.com/watch?v=L4GnF9IDI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=M2MWy7wAwPs

Elliot was a CIA asset he doesn't count

left dude has a pencil neck

A large neck emphasizes facial features and makes men look better

kek

Left is more universally attractive to women but the status accompanying the right is what will really get you pussy. Even though you might be a complete nobody in the grand scheme of things, you're a star in the microcosm of society you're inhabiting.

This user gets it.

OP's left pic isn't really pencil neck breh, it's just not an intentionally thick one

money is only relevant when you are HYPER rich, like millionaire status

This
/thread

Left is closer to/more likely to be achievable by him so he's coping

Exept in IQ averages where we lose to the Jews and chinks. Makes you think, but with your low average IQ you probably won't get that far.

based cho

You just have to go for it. You like someone, ask them out. Stop worrying about whether other people will think you are weird.