>lifting for girls

NO EAT ONION

SOY NOT BAD!

>I'm a powerlifter

>ass> tits

>anime is low test.

DIB SUMBY SAY TRAPS!

>dat low-test cope
You're litterally test deficient until you want to polish 3D turd-cutters with your tongue. I'm sorry but that's just how it is. The sooner you accept this hard truth, the sooner you can start addressing it.

Brainlets love painting things with a broad brush, you know?
Kind of like what you just said in your post.

shitwagen audi merc and bmw?

Even worse, Ferd, Chebby, and Doge.

We're all anonymous here, friend. No need to cope further.
Seriously, being more attracted to 2D, soulless, dinner plate-eyed sexies than real flesh is the hallmark of low test.
If you're not reaching your goals, you should look into it.

Just because you’re a heathen doesn’t mean you’re high test. Excramen comes from the butthole making it nasty but breasts provide milk, ensuring life into the world. Niggers like fat ass put true particans know that the female breast was the most aesthetically pleasing thing in life, that’s why mostly every female statue has nice tits

>stop liking things I don't like.
user pls stop I'm running out of Yoshikos to post.

>not fucking 1st world sluts that clean their assholes
Look, like I said herewere anonymous.
No need to impress me with your logic-free mental gymnastics.
You're simlpy wrong, lol.

>being a tripfag

But I did prove it, look at all the famous statues, the true representations of aesthetic

Liking tits = wanting a new mommy.
Liking ass = wanting to bust into some fuck meat and then cut all contact.

Finally some1 who understands something

Sounds to me like you are saying titty lovers are faithful while assfags are manwhores.
Is this what you are insinuating?

>wanting to bust into some fuck meat and then cut all contact.
Ask me how i know you're a nigger.

Sure, I can mostly agree with that.
But, primarily, I'm saying those who prefer ass are, generally, higher test.

at least doge had snek
now they can straight go to hell

Ask me how I know you have the pussy on a high ass pedestal (low test).

You're mad.

Projecting.

I'd say you're wrong.
Here's my two cents, but I can outlift all of my friends who are assfags.
I live in a assfag state, mostly because we have a gorillion minorities who drive the assfag numbers up.
Every single brown person I know is an assfag while the whites I know are more tittybros than assfags.
There probably isn't a correlation between
preference in secondary sexual characteristics and test levels but for the sake of this argument I'd say you're a fag.

Agreed.
Outright dangerous cars like the 1st gen Viper hold a special place in my heart.

Coping.

You're the one obsessed with females.
Seek help, user.

>Engaging in and defending nigger behavior
You will never have high test.

>not placing the pussy on a pedestal makes one a "nigger"
What a cope!

>

A man with high test is one who is assertive, goal focused, career minded and wants to provide a good upbringing for his children. That involves finding a quality wife.
It does not involve in the degenerate culture of clubbing and fucking as many hood rats and coal burners as possible while claiming to be a high test manwhore on an indonesian comic board site.

THOOPA HEWO MOOBIES

>I am too immature for casual sex with other adults so look at this baseless narrative I made to guard my fee fees.

Have fun never striving for anything greater other than the next std filled female on your hit list.

Jokes aside, how would a body look like if it only did Bench, OHP, Squats and DL?

>I tell myself that casual sex is as dangerous as the adults told me it was in 5th grade sex-ed, despite all data on STD's indicating that STD's that matter (hep C and AIDS) are vanishingly uncommon, in order to justify my cloistered existence. I compound this justification by (anonymously) espousing a narrative about ideal family values that gets me favorable (You)'s on /pol/.

Living in your head for free, lol.

Source for stds disappearing?
Did casual sex, gets boring very fast.
Does it look like were on /pol/, why are you so adverse to the idea of a proper family? Sounds like you're lacking some testosterone.

I think ass in this context is ass and pussy, the bottom in general. Liking good hips = wanting a new mommy as much as liking good tits or even more. It's hardwired into the brain.

How do you propose to fuck a cartoon?

Probably pretty bulky, but with below average biceps, lats, abs, and hamstrings

Doesn't deadlift work hamstrings?

Some, but not nearly as much as something that targets them specifically. A straight (stiff) legged deadlift is much better for them.