Thoughts on the thick neck aesthetic? Is it something you consciously strive for? Do you care?

Thoughts on the thick neck aesthetic? Is it something you consciously strive for? Do you care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNM4atakanI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only thing I train seriously is neck

>see /neckpill/ posted on Veeky Forums shittons
>go google neck exercises
>neck bridges
nah m8, i prefer to feel my body from the neck down

Do neck curls and neck extensions 3X10 BW and slowly add weight. Very safe exercise desu

if you isolate neck you're a fag

Some people have a decent enough neck naturally. But if you are someone who has a 13-14 inch pencil neck training it is probably the single easiest way you can improve your look.

i love all movements but the only thing i care about is the strict press

Fucking this holy shit

You should do 3x100, the neck benefits from higher rep range.
A lower rep range can also increase the chance of injury because it's your fucking neck

I thought higher rep ranges increased risk for injury?

DID SOMEBODY SAY NECK

I specifically train my neck for headbutting purposes.
I have decided to focus my routine completely on neck exercises and rows so I can pull someone into my headbutt as hard as I can and knock them unconscious with a sucker headbutt.

I am just waiting for someone to come talk shit to me so I can headbutt the fuck out of them.

is it summer already

Hey, I know you. I love your work. Your role in Brutal Legend was inspired.

It's actually amazing how much a small difference in neck thickness can affect the appearance of masculinity. Pretty skeptical about how much someone with a thin neck can actually grow it through training though, seems to be a strong genetic component

Idk man my neck was like 13.5 inches this past summer. After neck training seriously these past two months it's a 15 inches

pics like this scare me more than they should

i've seen guys post their neck routines and shit here but i don't like the idea of injuring my neck my tightening all the muscles too much

gay-ass alliance twinks beware

Neck exercises actually make the neck feel better. Probably due to all the increased blood flow.

>neck training seriously to reach below average pencil neck

his point exactly, you just plateaud

thick necks are genetic

But hey I reached genetic limit and I look slightly better. Good thing eh?

my neck was 17 inches around before i started training it and im convinced it must be genetic, i do 5x50 unweighted neck curls every night now for over a week and see no difference yet

Anyone who has ever played a sport with a heavy helmet knows your retarded, every season the first three weeks it hurts to life your head off the pillow in the morning, but you rapidly get huge neck gains.

I do these in 4 directions at home. Neck is getting thicker, def looks better.

>he hasn't taken the neck pill yet
youtube.com/watch?v=JNM4atakanI