How you guys holding up?

How you guys holding up?
Any feels you need to get out?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B007SGGLZW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i’m leaving for a new city halfway across the country in 2 months

i’m partly excited to leave my life behind and start fresh at a new job but i’m also terrified i’ll sink into isolation and not know anyone.

at least everything won’t remind me of her.

30 y.o., no gf for past 10 years, researching which fightstick to order and which sanwa buttons to get. Will probably get a Qanba that sits heavy in the lap. Going to play a little Injustice 2 later boys.

im halfdrunk tipsy what ever you call it and i miss my fucking ex that is currently out in a club(snapchat story) while i just had a few shots with the boys, ah well i will probably attempt 200kg deadlift tommorow i will either snap my spine or succeed and feel like a human and feel ok for like 5 seconds until i think its too low fucking hell i will never be happy, but it doesnt matter truly we push forward, we are all gonna make it

i didnt go to the gym today or eat enough food.
i also dont know what to do with my life. I failed first year of uni and work at a chain pub now. They talk to me like im staying there forever. I dont know where to go from here. i just want to follow through with the gym this time around ive just been lifting on and off for like 2 years not really getting anywhere. i masturbate everyday sometimes twice a day and spend the rest on the internet. i feel like such a peice of shit

>24 y/o virgin
>never been to a bar
>git invited to a pub party
>happening in 7 hours
Help me out whenever I go to these I end up alone in the corner

Good luck user. We are all gonna make it

Ever fucking waste your time on a girl and then fuck it up with being drunk. Then your best friend who introduced you to her going to ask her out because he knew you fucked up? Why is there so much pain in my heart if I didn't even get to know her ?

I made an entry level mistake at work and I'm not every level tier. There will be people who will laugh at me for making such a basic mistake.

Great! Just hit the 1 year mark in a great job, gains are steady, no gf but a couple of prospects. Getting ready for a comfy night playing vidya while it snows outside. Be sure to work hard and always count the blessings in your life, boys. We're all gonna make it.

fucking hell user fuck that stinged me,
all you can do is make it
go and fuckign make it
we all will!š
we will fucking make it

Heard my friend likes me but doesn't wanna date rn bc we have similar mental issues
Plus I'm anxious as fuck about seeing my ex at a reunion thing but I'm just gonna try to put myself in the Chad mindset

Drink some liquid courage and just try to get to know people.

I understand desu.
Just drink a bunch and it will make you feel better.

Nothing to it, have a few drinks, let loose but keep yourself under control. If you see anyone you know, just start a conversation with them and usually people will join in

My thicc friend wants to be FWB but when she fucked someone else I got angry and we both fell apart.

I can't fuck her till she is just mine, why am i a faggot instead of fucking the bitch

Haven't worked out in a month, health problems. Don't have a social life anymore, so I'm really nervous about meeting up with old friends over Christmas.
And obligatory >tfw no gf

Broke up with gf a few months ago
Only girl ive ever talked to in my life, we connected real well i finally felt happy at my life and like i was gonna be normal
No real issue with our relationship she just had to figure some shit out and focus on herself because her head wasnt in the right place
Im constantly thinking of her and keeping my hopes up that well get back together, but deep down i know its not gonna happen
She lives in another state so theres really no way for me to get her back
> the feels man

Saw my ex for the first time since we broke up two months ago. I know that ultimately I shouldn’t even think about her but I hate her so much lads. She treated our relationship like it was some sort of tumblr-tier romance, never communicated, and by the end broke up with me over text using vague, teenage language. I’ve been repressing all that shit for the last two months. When I saw her it all came back to me. Her paranoia, her lies, her valid shit; her stupid fat fucking face just made me realise how lucky I am to be free.

I don’t know your situation lad, but a girl using that as an excuse should be reason enough for you to tell her to fuck off. You’re not 16 anymore, you shouldn’t abuse someone’s love because your head isn’t straight. Don’t miss her.

Forget to turn it off and on again?

the only place i can meet people is at uni and i still havent made friends there.
what am i supposed to do during winter break? i live in the middle of nowhere to1wn, where i need a car to get to places. i dont want to sit in my room all month, i sweat i am about to lose it! i would get a job but everything is like a 1.5+ hour walk, with car it's like 10-15 mins. my parents have a car, but they need it for work. i am miserable and i want friends. my parents said they were going to move within the city in the summer but i cannot wait that long. i havent had any friends in 2 years and im still a virgin. sometimes i just feel like i am going to lose it, i feel trapped in here!

It is spelt "any more" not anymore. Please stop using it. I see it all over the place and people never call out others on it. It's frankly sad that societies English has decayed to such a point where an improper form of grammar becomes so dominant.

>Working out through my courses in college
>Hit a 205kg squat PR after 2 months of volume training
>Did a brake job on my Corolla
>played some Dota
Today was a good day

You missed in apostrophe in that sentence, m8.

Cant come home cause i hate my dad. Always say "im gonna make the relationship better" and it always never works. Hes just a critical emotionless piece of shit and i cant stand that hes home with me on break. I get depressed when im home and get so much happier at school when im not around him. I hate him, and it feels good to say it. In better news im doing good with the ladies.

she has a lot of home issues and past relationship issues, i believe her. Like i said shes the only girl ive ever talked to and i really want a gf and i really like her and im bot capable of getting another.

Pulled my lower back doing a PR on squats 6 days ago it still hurts too much to do either deadlift, squat or overhead press which is 2/3 of my routine. The only workout I've had was bench and dumbell curls 2 days ago. I'm a neet and live for the gym so this is basically like being in prison.

My pet scorpion just died

How old are you user?

> medication is making me go bald
> still not strong enough to work do my condition is clearly deteriorating despite trying to believe otherwise

Basically a girl i really like also likes me but im too autistic to act on it
Messages me stuff like 'you out tonight?' And 'my flats all out and im bored' but i just spill my spaghetti

>want to come over and watch a movie?

Problem solved

Literally just invite her our for a drink then make maintained eye contact. Push your luck with touching too. She wont freak out even if she's not into you.

Fuck you for not taking advantage of this situation. Some of us don't even have autism and don't get these chances.

> movie
> not getting her wasted in a bar then fucking her up against a dumpster
Literallly never going to make it

Take solace in the fact she is showing interest. Let that give you confidence. It's a different game when there's no know interest. Don't escalate to quickly and think of it as hanging out with a friend but like be cute and shit

>graduated magna cum laude from decent school with a finance degree
>can't find a job
>living at home with my mom in a shitty apartment working for $9/hr
>gf is severely depressed, gaining weight, lives 150 miles away, becoming more and more of a burden
>no friends
>perma-skelly
>shit car that's falling apart
i really blew it lads

>Working at my bank teller job
>Little known fact is that people come into banks less and less nowadays because of online banking
>At my bank our lobby closes at 5 but our driveup remains open until 6with one teller working it
>There's bulletproof glass and I'm the only teller working there past 5
>since it's so slow usually 1 or 2 people come up in the whole hour
>I usually just put on some jams and do some thinking during that time
>Thinking about life in general with amazing qt 3.14 asian gf of 3 years who I plan to marry
>Start thinking about what life after college will be like with her
>She's going to be a doctor I'm going into investment banking until we've made enough to retire and have a family
>Out of nowhere don't fear the reaper by blue oyster cult comes on
>I like the song but never really listened to the lyrics
>Begin to realize the narrator is watching the love of his life pass on
>Immediately place future wife's face to the girl

Love of two is one
Here but now they're gone
Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear she couldn't go on
Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew then disappeared
The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid
Come on baby, and she had no fear
And she ran to him, then they started to fly
They looked backward and said goodby, she had become like they are
She had taken his hand, she had become like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper

>Realize that in a very short 60-80 years at most this beautiful life I have with the love of my life will be over
>And nothing will ever come after it
>Nearly break down into tears for the last fifteen minutes

At least I have 60-80 years.....Brehs what the fuck, how do you even deal with mortality when life is so goddamn beautiful

She invited me over for drinks before and i just left early because im retarded
Mayb i snapchat her tomorrow and ask

Raise good kids, your acomplishments are your legacy

You’ve got decades ahead of you. Don’t let one girl ruin your life because you’re too scared to make it out there. I made the same mistake and it’s affected me ever since, even when I’ve tried my best to overcome it. Don’t let women fuck with your head.

>Graduated from tertiary school with IT Diploma
>Cant find any job at all
>Living with parents
>No gf, despite being swole as shit because i have no social life
>Only IRL friend is a fuckwit who votes for green parties and sells drugs (Both of which are the opposite of my morals)
>Shitty car that's only got a few months left in it
>Depression and social anxiety
>My first and only GF who i was in love with cheated on me a few months ago

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed all 4 at once, what am i in for?

In that amount of time you’ll be sick of it all and ready to die. I don’t mean that in a negative way either.

Don’t worry about it.

>my family thinks I'm becoming a meathead
>i just discovered that my body deserves better than being a weakling faggot
>they've been trying to bring me down for two months since I started
>i think they've lost all respect for me
>they treat me like shit
>talk me down, order me around, curse and insult me like hell
>i try to ignore all of that in order to become a better man
>i worked with the guys building a new room in my mother's house
>i was supposed to rest today since yesterday worked out like a devil
>my hands are ruined because of blisters
>i don't want to keep living like this only one of my brothers seems to respect me
>i want to move out of my parents but I can't
>I don't even want to spend Christmas with them, because it's also my birthday on that day
I know I have to be strong, but the feels make the weights heavier...

It's not a good night for me. Anyway I just dug out of my trashcan the last bag of drugs I have. About to get fuxked up

some fantastic drugs

...if white or east Asian, and American, you have no excuses. Work hard - advance yourself up the chain, or change jobs, or move, or enlist. Something. Anything. Do it now. Even if Hispanic or some mutt combo - you still might have a chance, just choose your friends carefully, and make the most out of every day. I’ve seen people too stupid to memorize multiplication tables that have become home owners because they worked hard and never gave up. Hang in there man.

Life is about the fight. We fight to make it. The goal post always moves a little further away as we push forward. In the end, it’s not about how far we got, but how honorably we struggled.

My dad just called and said there's been a murder in his backyard (bad neighbourhood), and he's drunk, which he shouldn't because he's a recovering alcoholic, all in all kinda meh.

My mom died two weeks ago, to the day. I'm at the hospital where she died because my little brother is having chest pains. I'm scared as fuck and I can't afford to break down.

My family is all obese and so was my mom and that's what took her out.

I'm 20lbs overweight. I haven't been to the gym since I got here. I've been binging and occasionally purging. I'm bulimic and have been anorexic. I think about weight and food every day but I'm a disgusting fat sack of shit and can't get myself together.

My little brother is autistic and schizophrenic. I'm inheriting custody of him and my mother's debt.

I was living half the country away, learning to enjoy my life, learning to take care of myself. I wanted to travel the world. My dreams are dead.

I don't know what to do.

>I'm bulimic
>20 lbs overweight

I hope shit turns out well for you, that stuff is hard.

Can you still inherit debt in the western world? You can't here in Sweden so that's why I'm asking.

someone give me a (you), i need to talk to someone!

god speed user

I know, I said I'm a piece of shit. It's astounding how good I am at being worthless.

It's not her actual debt (at least not that I'm aware of) but the bills she was responsible for and the cost of her funeral. I'm responsible for 1200 a month on top of my own bills. I'm drowning.

Between school and work ive been so tired i stopped working out for the last three months. Didnt even eat healthy either. Went from 180 to 195. Feel like absolute shit. Lifted for a couple hours today but feel really fuckin guilty.

Bulimic people are usually overweight unlike anorexic people.

I'm making almost $200k a year and yet I'm not happy.
I'm starting to realize that more money I make, the less happy I get.
I think either I'm lonely, or I need to earn more to buy the things I want. I doubt I'm lonely because I have a gf, but still. Something inside is bothering me.

Maybe i just dont like my gf....

>just realized I have been eating 16 ounces of chicken instead of 4 ounces like I had thought
>oh shit I'm a stupid fuck
>still managed to lose weight anyway

it's cool that my workout managed to cause me to lose weight even though I was a lazy shit and didn't measure my chicken to ensure it was within what I needed.

My life is a mess, I'm stuck in a bad relationship with someone who I thought was the one and now have a kid involved. I'm barley making ends meet in my house while feeling exhausted. Lifting is the only thing that brings me peace... I hit a 365 lb deadlift pr yesterday. I started crying. I know it's a shitty deadlift but it's MY shitty deadlift and I felt so fucking happy.

Due to wrestling that I'm doing, Im too tired to lift on those days.
>upper muscles notably smaller.
>legs still same because I run on occasion.
Gains on decline. Going to start some more time management to figure out how to fix.

getting too nervous about looking at people and wanting to drink more

congrats bro try to focus on the good things in your life while working on the bad things, youre gonna make it.

What area are you in?
Move to a city where the finance sector is booming like NYC, Chicago or even Charlotte NC

Bought a shit ton of drugs. Like every kind possible. Worried I can’t sell them and I’m no we’re near in the right mental state to do any. Fuck

Thanks user, I needed that

I'm in a similar boat
Honestly I'm contemplating moving to a rural area just outside of the city and living my life like a hermit while I grow on my food

I'm not meant for the city life

You're gonna be fine user. Make friends. Just do it. You are young, make use of your time and enjoy the moment. It can all come very close to not happening. There are people who never get it; don't be them. You need friends and relationships as a human. No one has to end up alone but way way way too many do. Do your best and become undeniable, a friend that others cherish and love. If the world gives you a chance give it 10000 in return

Kinda similar situation rn.
>get invited to party by girl who's hosting
>already established myself as guy who doesn't talk to anybody
>don't wanna just follow her around all night
What do friends? Should I just not go to save myself the embarrassment?

Tried to use a public IP subnet like a private IP subnet. Didn't notice my mistake until days later....

In all seriousness im getting tired of protein farts while im at work. It's starting to act as a deterrent to eating right. No point in lifting for ladies if I smell like death

i feel you bro i have constant cancer gas that never ends, does anybody know foods or medication to stop gas?

>oneitis works at a place I have to go to often
>every time I see her in the corner of my eye she turns 360 and runs away
>she has no problem talking to my Chad friend

She fucking hates me and my bro is gonna cuck me. Hold me brehs.

>completely fine socially
>attractive enough to get lots of girls interest
>too insecure and low confidence to pursue girls to fuck
>only flirt, never finish deal

I know its a common problem but i cant fucking do it dude i just cant. im not even Veeky Forums i jusy grew into my face and i feel like my mind doesnt match my body. i feel awful right now. i have confidence issues. im never sure of myself even when making life decisions or picking what i want to eat.

I’m a failure of a man. I want to fucking kill myself

do them

>completely fine socially
>attractive enough to get lots of girls interest

how old are you senpai?

>I still have 60 years left
HURRY UP

I'm inflexible as fuck and I keep doing half-assed workouts because of it. I physically can't do barbell rows, I don't understand how to do squats, and I get overwhelmed by all the information that's out there on the best ways to stretch, how to achieve proper form, how to avoid injury, etc that I usually end up just doing some bench presses, some improper squats that hurt my knees, and no deadlifts/OHP/barbell rows.

At least I've been eating enough every day, I'll gain size just through bloat if not through muscle.

do you have a desk job? do you sit for a long time? if true then you have the same problems as me. which are really tight calves and tight thighs making squats a bitch.

I stretch doing butterflies + straight leg calf stretches with a good warmup BEFORE stretching.

if you're worried about form either get a personal trainer to watch you and get your form correct for a few sessions or get a workout buddy.

I went from obese to under weight in the course of a year. I think developed an eating disorder because now it's hard to eat physically and mentally. I've had the luxury to pursue my interests and travel but if I had to write a resume I basically can't prove I have any employable skills. I've lost touch with all my friends and I'm not super close with my family. I thought I was just a passionate person but apparently I come off as aggressive and angry. The only person who means anything to me is my wife and I don't think she loves me anymore. I've only just started hitting the gym this month and training for a new career. It's like I flipped a switch and I'm hopeful for the future but have no idea what the future holds. I'm also calm in a weird way that I don't think I ever have been and it makes me think about stories of how people get better and happier just before they off themselves. I don't think I'm suicidal but I'm also not anxious about death for like the first time ever.

>new gf is constantly busy (double major, part time job, volunteer hours, horse training)
>tonight was the first time we've had mutual free time in the last week
>she got snowed in and had to cancel
>no idea when we'll be able to see each other again.
>winter break is coming and she doesn't want her parents to know she's seeing someone, so I can't visit her

feels bad man

I feel like I’ve always been unsure of myself. But this feeling doesnt even extend to relationships. It extends to all reaches of my life. I can front and be arrogant and narcissistic, because parts of me are. But deep down I’m very insecure.. not even insecure desu. I feel secure in how I am to people. I feel insecure in my gut feeling. There’s a disconnect between my instincts and me. It’s so hard to explain. It’s like I’m 3 different people.. I’m so neurotic man. Fuck.

I appreciate the response.

I do sit a lot, yes. I used to stretch before going to the gym, but I read it was more likely to cause injury so I stopped. It was much easier to squat at decent weights with good form when I was still doing that, but barbell rows and deadlifts have always been a problem. I understand in theory how to do them, but actually getting into the proper positions is difficult.

My car broke down, been having to borrow my dads car, its ridiculous how much not having a car can fuck with you, I should have enough money saved up to get a used car before the next semester starts...

>I feel secure in how I am to people

for reference I am 25. You're doing a lot better than me in the socializng aspect than when I was 20. part of pushing past that will come with age and getting more experience and understanding who you are as a person and where you want to go with your life.

fuck senpai I only recently got a better sense of security in who I am this year when I finally got fit along with a good job. If this shit really bothers you then maybe talking it out with a close friend or therapist could help.

I used to stretch before going to the gym, but I read it was more likely to cause injury so I stopped.

the trick is to not cold stretch. do a 10-20 minute warmup at the gym or at least until you got that swear going. THEN stretch. cold stretching will injure your ass.

>but actually getting into the proper positions is difficult.

yeah if you can a PT will help with that and sense you know what you are doing it would only be a session or two for them to teach the form. that or get a workout buddy who knows that lifting technique and is willing to help.

30 years old. Wife just left me. Thrown myself into work and gym and getting bigged.

Going home for Christmas for a few weeks to hang out with my brother, bil, and sister. I'm meeting my baby niece for the first time. I feel slightly contented.

It's all good bois.

BTW, is a protein ball from Boost Juice any good as a post work out snack?

>do a 10-20 minute warmup
Do you have an example of this? My warmups are usually just 3 sets of an empty bar.

That's it user. Keep it in perspective. You'll be fine.

Oneitis became single in October. Shortly after, I ran into her and she was really excited to see me. We hung out a couple times, it went really well, things really seemed like they were clicking, and then she just fell off the map without explanation. I played back all of our interactions in my head a thousand times (typically while lifting) but couldn't come up with any explanation for what happened.

Ran into her again earlier this week at a party. Turns out she's just fucking a dude with a yacht. Mystery solved.

I stopped my cocaine abuse around 3 months ago, feeling pretty ok now, I definitely crave it and will do it again eventually

Just got my chest waxed for the first time. Shit was bad.

Woah, don't mean to sound out of line but don't jump head first into that relationship bro, play it cautiously

amazon.com/gp/product/B007SGGLZW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i got the qanba q4 and it seems good. i don't play too many fighting games and never have had another stick so lmao

tfw when no gf

tfw when oneitis may already have a bf

tfw when realizing i will never get wat i want wo manning up and embracing the possibility of rejection

Keep it up man become the person you want to be

I used to do a mile run in 8 minutes as a warmup. that got the swear going.

you can also do basic stair masters at a high rate for 10 minutes.

literally just get sweaty before you start working out so you know that blood is pumping and the muscles are already working. also since these are leg stretches try and focus on a leg warmup to get more blood going through them first.

also stretch for a good while. start with a slow easy stretch and build up. it takes me a good couple of minutes to do my butterfly stretches. hell I devoted a day to stretching because my desk job made squats impossible unless I stretch a ton.

The greatest thing I'll probably ever do in my life is behind me now bros. I'm only 20 and I'll probably harp on it for the rest of my days. I can't even really explain what it was because it honestly is one of the most unique experiances that anyone can possibly go through. I want it all back. I don't know why I even left. I want the house, the friends, I even really miss the dog.
I was fucking king of the world man.

STFU, FAGET!!!FACT!!!