Does nofap truly improves hair loss or is it just bullshit?

Does nofap truly improves hair loss or is it just bullshit?

bullshit

Fapping too much can affect your mood negatively, but it may just be correlated with being bored all the time/depression. Try not to do it more than once a day.

my hairline grows denser and i shed less the longer i go between faps

so maybe

probably due to zinc loss. that's why I always eat my own loads

me too bro

I believe that hair loss is due to electromagnetic waves from the orgasm leaving the crown of the head.

No where else on the body experiences hair loss.
Chemotherapy and military radio accidents have the same effect.

It makes sense to me. Why else would hair loss follow a pattern? Why is there a pattern for baldness?
Shouldnt it just become randomly patchy otherwise or thin in random areas?

bullshit
the only thing that can stop hairloss is finasteride

the science suggests it might, but hear me out. you're on Veeky Forums , so you're in between 18~30 years old. if you are already losing your hair it's just meant to be. no amount of autistic celibacy will keep you from going bald

I lost iq reading your post

Ofc its bullshit retard. Use minox or shave your head

Well I take hormonal medication that causes hair loss (potentially) could that be it?

Then why does it follow a pattern? You can feel the 'waves' or whatever right on your head when you orgasm. It runs up your back and stuff.

literal brainlet

men bald on the crown and recede on the temples because the hair follicles there are most sensitive to DHT-II, the chemical that is responsible for 'killing' off hair follicles

> on medication that causes hair loss
> could it be causing my hair loss

idk user. maybe stop taking the medication, or better yet, instead of worrying about salvaging your hair you improve yourself. highly doubt it's the hairline that is stoping you from getting grills

me too. ive also noticed that i gained more height and my jaw have become chiseled. it also seems that i have began to gain clairvoyance in addition to this peculiar ability to make women not call me a creep when i hit on them

Stop projecting, I'm not concerned about girls, I really liked having long hair. But now it's all patchy. One can see my scalp on the sides, top and back of the head.

you sound like a balding retard.

That doesn't make sense, what's the difference between a hair there and a hair over here? They don't look too different.

the hair follicles across our head have different sensitivities to DHT-II, that's why male pattern hairloss is the way it is - thinning crown and receding hairline

the crown and hairline are most sensitive to dht so they're the first to go

read a book, dumb nigger

You sound like you only give a shit about (your lack of) pussy and pretend it's "self improvement", then act like a dick to people on a fitness image board to take some respite from your own self-loathing.

Get psychiatric help.

That's bullshit. How do you even correlate that stuff when the rest of the body's functions are involved?

What about other experiments? What about women? Hair follicles not attached to the scalp?
What about animals? What's the production of DHT like from the body?

There are thousands of experiments you can do, you can't just wave things off with "red da bok nigguh".

What's the deal with radiation and hair loss then? How does stress correlate? Diet?
Are there people with differing patterns of baldness? From the back up?

get a wig, chrome dome

>is it just bullshit
Yes
/thread

t. chronic masturbator

Nigger literally what?????

>he's waking up

Woman have nearly zero DHT in their body.
Diet plays a role in hairloss, stress plays a bigger role.

>bullshit
you can literally take drugs that reduce the DHT in your body and you regrow hair over time.
fuck off retard

fucking retard

nofap is a meme

>hormonal medication
hahahaaha