Why do people admire this physique so much?

So i've been working out for 3 months and im pretty sure I can surpass him naturally by the end of the year. He's really not that big, I mean he's defined but that's all. I go to powerlifting gym and there are guys way bigger than him. They would throw Zyzz around like a sack of potatoes haha!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/alQbuXUq-_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

op is a faggot

It's because he posted on Veeky Forums some. he looks good but really not the best or really that great for that matter since he ended up roiding enough to kill himself. Also his hair makes him look like he gobbled cock for a test boost

What the fuck is wrong with you you delusional faggot? Were you dropped on your head?? Take a look at your physique again and then att zyzz's. You'll never have his 3d physique, a godly jaw, a tan, perfect white teeth, outgoing personality.
Don't EVER compare yourself to Zyzz again you queer

You jelly im making natty gains and about to surpass Zyzz in a matter of MONTHS? I don't know what you are all complaining about saying you can't look like him naturally, maybe I just have really high test which is why i'm making such good gains.

Yeah it's probably because he posted here a lot. His physique really wasn't anything special. The guys at my powerlifting gym are way bigger than him and they're not on roids either.
Are you literally retarded? You really think you can't gain that much muscle mass without drugs?

Not him but post a pic. I’m genuinely curious as to your muscle development

I'm just pointing out that you fuck dudes.

Because most of Veeky Forums is low test dyels that use the same logic as women. If they like someone, he HAS to be the best at what he does. Since Veeky Forums likes Zyzz, they brainwash themselves into thinking that he's bigger than Arnold and stronger than Eddie Hall.

I agree, zyzz was a small fry let's be honest - he could only squat 2 plates which I'm closing in on (SS) and had weak lats.

Everyone falling for this bait.

I'm only 3 months in so I don't look that good. In 9 months I'll be back to amaze you all.

Oh okay. So you are delusional dyel.

Veeky Forums is not the only place he's popular with

>Why do people admire this physique so much

It's a fetish, specifically for the 'exotic'.

People that are attracted to the exotic are after something different than 'normal'. Built dudes are rare as fuck, so fetishists crave them.

Probably. He was just defined, not even that exotic or big. Maybe its his brown skin.

he looked like absolute shit compared to other gear users, could his physique be achieved natty? yes, but not by you or anyone not genetically gifted

I think he had average genetics at best. Really he wasn't that big. I see guys bigger than him in my powerlifting gym all the time.

You have to take into account that you are only 5'9 tall.

I'm about 5'4" actually. But does it make a difference? I think I can definitely achieve his physique. Alpha destiny who is about 5'5" has surpassed him long ago.

He was literally Veeky Forums's wet dream. Turning from an ugly armenian duckling to a pussy slayer. Secondly, he wanted Veeky Forumsizens to become successful, too bad most of people here do not even lift. On a sidenote - 4chin is a hivemind, it attracts certain people, who have similar thought process. Last, but not least, Aziz was extreme, those kind of people are either loved or hated, in here he is loved.

>5'4
You actually admitted that online lmao

Nobody cares about strength, NOBODY!
If you can't understand, than get out!!!

I thought Zyzz was a Kurd
What's the problem with that?

>Makes some faggot shitpost that seems to be writen by a women about how zyzz aint that big and how his pl fuck buddies are bigger than zyzz
>Claims he has been training for 3 months and is about to surpass him
>Fucking admits hes 5'4" without realizing what hes done

Holy fucking kek lurk more imbecile

Do you really think Zyzz was big? Maybe you just have really bad genetics.
Walk into any powerlifting gym and you will find tons of natural guys that are way bigger than him. He wasn't even that strong, the guys in my powerlifting gym warm up with his maxes.

>So i've been working out for 3 months and im pretty sure I can surpass him naturally by the end of the year

Nice rebuttal, DYEL.

Every word you says makes it more and more clear how retarded and delusion youre. Fucking lmao youre so oblivious of your reality you think being 5'4" is perfectly fine. Keep talking im laughing my ass off here.

Once again no real rebuttal from the guys with shit genetics. I understand that your genetic potential is so shitty that you will never get remotely big, but those of us that are lifting big weights have either surpassed Zyzz while being drug free or we are on our way to doing it.

What are you even saying? Your genetic potential? Youre fucking 5'4" hahahahahahaha

Is Turtle unzipping his dick?

>average genetics
is this bait?

because he's not a manlet, meanwhile you're 5'7

please post a before and after pic

He literally wasn't big AT ALL. What world do you people live on where a twink like Zyzz is considered big?

I'm referring to his muscle insertions. They are far above-average.

Ummmm what about his insertions were so special? He looks average at best, if he has such good insertions he would have actually looked good while blasting tren. Instead he was just this skinny guy with some defined muscle. I would go as far as to say that he had below average genetics.

I agree with OP, I'm closing in on 2 plate bench and pecs are starting to look bigger than this. You guys must have bad diet or genetics.

Traps, ab insertions, long torso, prominent serratus

so you think actually had good genetics? Come on dude, I can't even imagine how bad yours might be.

op here
here's a pic of me 5 months ago
can't wait to show you faggots how big ill get

Fpbp

youtu.be/alQbuXUq-_U
- any body seen this?
- quite clear it can be done naturally within 6-12 months

cherry picking

He really doesn't look big there at all. You'd need about a 275 bench(can be done in a year with any credible strength program) maybe do some curls and then do a cut.

over 90kg shredded stay jelly

>So i've been working out for 3 months and im pretty sure I can surpass him naturally by the end of the year.
Fucking delusional

you've got to be delusional thinking that physique could be achieved in a year

6 months SS + 6 MONTHS PPL MAX

t. DYEL

And yet you won't post body pic

Maybe he was actually natty and trolling everyone, even then Jeff seid has a better body and is natty

t. jeff

I've only been lifting for 3 months and I've gained some fat with all the muscle I've gained(gained about 25lbs since starting) so obviously I don't look that good yet, but in about a year when i have 275lb bench and I start adding curls to my routine ill look like Zyzz, if not surpass him in no time.

He is fucking huge for the amount of bodyfat he is carrying. This is of course without abusing synthol/insulin/GH. You really need a reality check you won't ever look like Zyzz without multiple cycles.

Are you serious? I go to a powerlifting gym and all the guys there look WAY bigger than Zyzz. I swear if Zyzz entered our gym we would probably laugh at him and throw him around like a sack of potatoes LOL
People think abs look good, but the truth is the more fat you have around your stomach the stronger you are. Powerlifters might not look very appealing but they can sure as hell kick ass!

>powerlifting fat fucks are larger than zyzz

no shit

Lol at people saying zyzz was big, look at these legs - my sister could have better thigh development even if she squatted once a month

lol hes using a pussy pad as well. Can't believe how weak he was. Guys like him really are all show no looks.

>all show no looks.

spotted another Zyzz fanboy. Enjoy your abs while you can, after I build some solid mass and do a cut, you'll wish you did your compounds and ate like a beast.

>Impplying anyone other than lifters give a single shit about legs

you'll wish you did compounds, if you know what i mean

because he looks like the upgraded version of Brad Pitt/Fight Club body, which is the feminine ideal.

so he went exactly one notch past Bard pitt and that was enough to excite females, because he didn't go into roidhulkbeefcattle territory.

he is Aesthetic. He looks Good. He looks like the best you could be without tipping over into human troll territory. he literally spawned an entire movement in bodybuilding and basically all of the natural and athletic meets are because of him.

Bodybuilding was dying and he gave it life. by not looking like a a Rob Liefield character

Ok teenager

i woouldnt say it's a ideal physique (or that there is any) but rather it's a physique that draws the attention of a higher percentage of girls

also he's got the height

That's the physique GIRLS like. WOMEN like men with MASS and STRENGTH.
That's also the physique boys strive for trying to attract girls. Men try get massive and attract women.

It takes me under 10 seconds to choke out guys like this, these muscles are nothing

I know right. The guys at my powerlifting gym would snap him like a twig lol

You can't be real. This was well played sir, I read the whole thread.

t. some fat fuck that has never lifted in his life

Everyone here is just laughing at you bud, even with god tier genetics you're not reaching that in anything under 2 years

>how big of a coffin you will get
Ftfy

ok teenager

With the right cycles and training it could be done; naturally, absolutely not

this retard over here thinks you get this physique from bench and curls.

jesus christ.

Chest, triceps and shoulders: bench
biceps: curls
abs: squats and deadlifts
back: deadlifts
what else do i need again? Oh wait, you don't know DYEL.

Lol
>I’ll be back boys
>I’ll show you

ITT: tons of people who think that mass is everything. Nobody thinks Zyzz was phenomenally massive or would have any chance in olympic lifting competition. That's not the point. The point is AESTHETICS, attitude, and self-transformation. He inspired people by transforming himself and preaching that you don't need to be a sad cunt, you can be a sikkunt if you want.

Bigger does not always equal better.

Except he didn't look good either. He was skinny, he just had some definition.

>by the end of the year

Okay bro gl see you in 2 weeks

I mean by the end of my 1st complete year of lifting you utter fucking moron. I wonder how a braindead retard such as yourself even uses a computer to write such an idiot reply. I pity you.

he literally looks like a Greek god. he looks like the statues of the ideal male form that have persisted for 3000 years.

Aesthetic BB is literally the result of this dude. before him it was roidmonsters and fucking highschool venues, now we have national meets that actually attract more than the same 200 people

there's a dude at my gym that is 300 of fat and muscle. deads 535. coach(165) can gork him in 10 seconds flat every time

herpaderpadooooooooo

Okay bro gl see you in (52 - x) weeks

Ok teenager
Just wait and see, dumbass.

Okay bro but you should post before pics now so in (52-x) weeks there will be no doubt of the timeframe

Take your shirt off and take a look in the mirror, that's the before pic.

Nah you're not there yet bro, give it (156-x) weeks

Whatever you say, DYEL.

Yeah OP zyzz had a good physique but considering the amount of years he worked out + shit tons of steroids. Strongmen and powerlifters would tower over him and most bodybuilders. Its just because people worshipped him vecause he looked hot. Id much rather a thick giant PL physique than his any day but people are stupid phaggots that think zyzz was some kind of god

Why do I always see you in countless threads writing about 3000 years of western civilization. Is this the only thing you can refer to?

In my humble opinion he didn't look hot either. Sure he had the defined muscle girls like but that's not what women like. Maybe he attracted younger girls but real women with self respect wouldn't look in his direction.

This is the fucking bait threads of all bait threads

>I had to scroll to see this post

You newfags need to leave now

Dude your physique should look bigger than zyzz you're near a whole foot shorter so it doesnt matter

>so ive been working out for 3 months-
haha shut up newfag

Zyzz is a good example of why you should train legs. He looks ridiculous, such a curlbro faggot

I know right, his legs are so bad. Real women like nice thick legs while girls like biceps.
t. DYEL with shit genes

Damn man, you've been responding to this thread for over 4 hours non-stop judging by the post times
>5'4", insecure, mad, hours of "trolling"
When will they learn