Well user the lifts are going good but how are finals going?

Well user the lifts are going good but how are finals going?

Also general exam power thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zijwPEY2Mes?t=13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did some bench and The PressTM in the early morning then went and aced the finals I didnt study for.

I'm 32

jesus what are the odds of having a stroke right as you take a selfie

just got fucking shafted in a physics course that I had locked away
100% hw average
above average on both exams
100% on the final

B

FUCK

>got a 96 on differential equations exam
I don't know about you guys but I'm extremely proud of myself

Just took a data structures final. Needed about an 88 on it for an A if the curve is similar to previous semesters. Studied my fucking ass and think I may have pulled it off. The average for the final is usually about a 50, and there are so many parts to everything that's is pretty easy to get a lot of small deductions that add up, but we'll see. I did my best.

Got two more coming up on the 21st and a 5 page paper due on the 18th. Tomorrow I write the paper and then spend 12 hours a day for the next 4 days studying for the other two. Can't wait for them to be over so I can have some beers and go home to see the family.

>Needed about an 88 on it for an A
To get an A for my final grade that is.

I realized I made a mistake on my calc II final 5 seconds after I handed it in.

final grade for the class. Not grade for the final exam. Why is this so hard to communicate

>Forget efficient method for solving question on final
>Finish rest of final in 1 hour, leaving 2 hours to brute force the answer to that question
>Spend 1.5 of those 2 hours working it out
>I get full credit for said question
YES

its cool dude I get it

This is the worst feeling ever and happens to me way too often

Pretty fucking great desu senpai, spent most of the semester worn out on college, having little to no motivation to go on, considered dropping out mainly due to being forced to take these Biology and Philosophy courses which have nothing to do with computers but are required for a CS degree at my university, had ~67% in both the classes the entire semester, thought I would have to retake both of them, ended up getting high B's on both finals bringing my grade over the C- borderline, feeling confident in school for the first time in 3 months, have 1 more final tommrow in a class I already have an A in so not stressed out about it at all

I never even went to school for comp sci and I'm currently a dev who tells other devs how to program.

Comp sci undergrad in general is overrated and mostly worthless compared to just learning it on your own in a fraction of the time.

I've met so many new hires fresh out of university who were fucking shit but could pass a data structure or algorithm course.

Does this bitch actually cosplay or is her entire catalogue booty shorts with a bra and fishnets with ahegao

I'm a prof. I fucking none of the stupids shits in my class are on here.

should i drop out?

>I fucking none of the stupids shits in my class are on here.

>accidentally an entire word

who cares lol

Could you not post my waifu without my permission thanks

>teacher gives break down of grades
>quizzes = 50%
>midterm = 25%
>final = 25%
>mfw even if i get 20% on the final, i still pass
Added another plate to the leg press and got mired by this girl so feels good

Nah, its good practice especially if you find it hard to do on your own.

The biggest thing is to do side projects and shit outside of school. Make a github account and post things publicly to show people you can do things.

If you can prove you know shit then you'll be fine.

I skipped them
> I’m probably going to fail

I was just joking about dropping out. But thanks for the advice, sincerely.

Why the fuck did you even go to Uni if you're not going to put any effort in?

Stokes Theorm AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>its another "everyone on Veeky Forums is a computer science or engineering major in college while being alpha studs as well" thread

I don’t know, it’s my first year so I might get my shit together next semester.
> wanted to take a year off before attending but was pushed in by parents

Which course is more conceptually difficult, differential equations or calculus 3?

I know this is the exam thread but is anyone lifting while having a job and studying for the CPA test? Busy season is coming up and I don't think I'll have time.

I dont think that the girl in that pic of yours is a girl tho

3.77 GPA. Made a a 98 on my Machinist exam and a 85 on my Math exam.

Alex is that you?

Stupid fucking Leaf here.
Our colleges went on strike ..
so we are basically getting buttfucked raw style

TRANQUILO

>this girl
>see pic
youtu.be/zijwPEY2Mes?t=13s

4.0 gpa still, things could be worse.

Statics is locked down.
Not really worried about Physics or 3rd semester calc. Don't know how I feel about stats.

I stopped lifting more than a year ago I don't know why I still come here.

>I'll get it together next semester.

Just drop out now

>Got an A+ in my ECE class. tfw all the hard work pays off and all that's left is to look back at the climb.

>haven't done serious math In 3 years
>have to learn matrices and logarithm up to probability at week one
>add on 40 hours of work and a bitchin English and physics class
> pass d in math and b on the others

I know if I could stop playing vidya id do a lot better. I know how to take notes fast it's just sitting and studying.
>scale says 240 from 260 in August
Yeezy

>1 exam left (hydrology)
>Need 63% to pass, not really a straight A student so only aiming to pass this one
>2 days left to study

My next 2 days are basically gonna be study + gym + eating. Hope I can pull it off, shouldn't be that hard. Need to make sure I don't get too distracted by Tinder thots messaging me