How do you get fuck buddies as a non-Chad who can't simply demand sex from girls

How do you get fuck buddies as a non-Chad who can't simply demand sex from girls

I'm fairly aesthetic as a 6 or 7/10 and have dates lined up, but feel like it will just go from date to date with some sex in between, and it will eventually either turn into a relationship, or it will drop off with no contact

How did you guys lock down your fuck buddies? How many dates did you take them on, if any

Good breakups

Actually solid. Date for like 2 months. Keep good relations. Lay good pipe. She will be back

Have also turned exes into fuck buddies, though what is the difference between what you described and a "fuck buddy"?

You have to actually be good at sex. No girl is gonna agree to be a fuck buddy with someone who's actually shit in bed, what would they gain from it?

bingo.

most fuck buddy relationships don't stem from just, "hey, we're pals, we find each other attractive, let's have sex occasionally and skip on the emotional attachment." some do, don't get me wrong, but there is usually some sort of deeper history of attachment.

in addition to , drunken hookups with girls you can tell are into you, but with whom you don't care to take it any further than sex. this can develop into regular hookups, you just have to make it clear enough that you're just fucking, not grooming her for a relationship.

p.s. it doesn't have to be drunken to begin with, but it helps to quell the nerves and autism of both parties involved

if you're not chad you simply cant demand sex from girls

this is the only correct answer

I was able to have 3 fuck buddies all from my same job a few months ago.

In my experience, all I really did was have a good time and never brought up relationships or labels. YouTube Corey Wayne, he’s a daring coach and helped me out a lot, I even bought his audiobook and used to lift to it. Genius, really.

Mostly, if girls start to want to be exclusive, they bring it up and usually after weeks. At that point you just decide if you want a relationship or you just get out of it by saying at this long you’re just looking to have fun. Then they decide if they’re in or out. Not too complicated. But the long is, fun is the primary reason you’re with that person. So just hang out, have fun, and hook up

Tinder
If your aren't able to get a fuckbuddy from tinder you're not a good enough lay, and you should work on that.

Just string them along as if u want a relationship. Probably the only way as a non chad.
Alternatively if you have an abundance mentality you can probably lockthem down by making them try bf you.
Bitches want want they cant have, if you display high value and also show that you are highly sought after ez fuckbuddy/relationship.

10 inch dick

If you ask for a fwb and they say "no" are all possibilities over on making out?

Establish a platonic friendship with a girl then tell her, 'I like you as a friend but I am a heterosexual male and you're gorgeous so i'd really like to fuck you'
It really is a numbers game.

On what planet do you think this will work?

I just ask tbqh. Be clear about boundaries and let them decide if they're cool with it. Works fair enough for me. Usually have 2 or 3.

this desu
take the heedandsucceed pill

just fuck around with them and dont ever let the question of u guys getting together come up, you dont bring it up and if she does then you just tell her no, fuck buddies dont last forever anyways so if she leaves after u tell her u dont want a relationship then its on to the next one

>fuck
>dont get emotionally attached

Dont be mad when she find a guy that cares

>Dont be mad when she finds a cuck that cares
ftfy
money over bitches

It's worked for me to varying degrees. It probably wouldn't work for you if you're conniving and duplicitous - they'll know you're not really friends and you're just trying to worm your way into some pussy. Be friends with them, then be the man and clearly frame the dichotomy of your conscious mind, which enjoys their company as a friend and your bestial nature, which is wildly attracted to them and wants to fuck them. You're probably too retarded to frame the legitimate argument in a compelling manner.

I did something a little like this, but it only worked after the girl already had the hots for me. You need to be close enough to be alone for a while, and give her some time to stew and masturbate while thinking of you a couple of times before you make the suggestion. There has to be a lot of tension, it can't just come out of the blue.
Usually when I really wanted to push the subject I'd sway the conversation to sexy topics like how my ex loved being choked and manhandled.
But then again, the hard part is to create that tension in the first place.
Saying "I really like you as a friend but we should fuck like animals" isn't very difficult.

You're only making friends with them for precisely that purpose though. Who the fuck is being conniving ang duplicitous then? Also,
>can't just ask
Lel cope

if you have to ask you can't do it

dick them into wanting more

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
*sniffs*

What did he mean by this?

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Fuck them good. I don't know what else to say

Fuck off Corey

nice

You have to be self sufficient and make a decent living. You have to be at least sort of Veeky Forums. Girls have standards too. If you aren't willing to work to make yourself a desirable man, there's always fat chicks. I usually go the fat chick route.

I'm a good lay but nobody matches me. I didnt think I was that ugly

you can always lie about your job. I tell them I'm a firefighter and thats why I'm at home so often

smallish plump ass > big ass

I'm 30 but I look young enough to pretend I'm a college student studying engineering

100% this. You can slam girls you got hooked earlier.