how do we solve the soyboy question?

By your very post, it will solve itself with time

Truueeee

>problem
Sounds like one less competitor in the ring to me OP

>not going to the douchehouse
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

>Sounds like one less competitor in the ring to me OP

This desu. I'll never understand Veeky Forums's obsession with "solving" these kind of issues, be they soyboys or nu-males or fatties or whatever else have you.

Less competition is always better.

they enable things like literal xeno-estrogens in the water
its 2017 and test is still illegal despite having no sides if used properly

Not from an evolutionary perspective, you lard for brains.

not to mention all the "toxic masculinity" crap that goes around on uni campuses

>caring about what will happen to this species 100,000 years down the line

neck yourself you freshman faggot.

These soyboys are going to be possible future leaders. Hell, look at some of the craziness already going on in the world with the far left. Would be a lot less of these commie fags if they just hit up the gym.

>Future Leaders meme
Yeah right. These kind of people lack the confidence it takes to be a leader. That's why the "the bullied kid is gonna be his bully's boss in the future" meme bugs me

What, are you a weak faggot incapable of adapting and self-improving when you see that others are better than you? Competition drives improvement, domination drives complacency.

>less competition
A true alpha chad wants every one to make it

Mandatory SS+GOMAD

>lack the confidence it takes to be a leader.
more like connections, no one is self made anymore, often these people are coddled by their parents to the point where the parents will network them everywhere they go.

Soyboys were a mistake

Protip, being self made means you just made your own connections. Everything is connections sure but its been that way long before any of us were born

Serious question: Where did you learn the phrase, "neck yourself?"

lmao at this post

> hyper-masculine air
> reactionaries and fascists
> multi-faceted
> delicious meal, rubix cube blindfolded
> rightfully evoke admiration
> a good slogan I think of often
> "The fash went to the gym today, did you?"
> not a good springboard
> hetero normative
> inherently colors the discussion
> very antagonistic and toxicly masculine
> gender-roles are reproduced in society
> divorce fitness from this toxic culture
> settler colonial American ideaology
> passive tone, passive aggressive defense and ending
I can smell the tofu from here...
> Why yes I am waiting until the last minute to do my final exam research paper. Why do you ask?

it's australian slang you dog cunt

no its not

So are you Australian?

Some masculinity is really just insecurity. I don't know what "toxic masculinity" is, but whenever I see someone who acts tough 24/7, around his family, significant other, good friends, I really just see someone with such a low self esteem that they're entire life is an act.

>"The fash went to the gym today, did you?"
Truly the greatest timeline.

Because real men relish competition. They don't want to win by default.

Maybe they were hurt a lot and don't want to be again user.

You actually pretty much described "toxic masculinity." Unlike the 4channel strawguy where toxic masculinity = being a man is bad, the concept is actually used to describe the phenomena where men with low self-esteem lash out at others so as not to appear vulnerable. There's obviously more to it than just that, but you kind of hit the nail on the head

>Muscle head douche bag

But see here's the thing... What if, he's a muscle head, but treats her perfectly right? Sounds like there will be a clear preference over the soiboi

>Going to University in 2017

Ha

These people can't even make it through a normal uneventful day without a myriad of ssri's and comfortable foods, drinks and opinions following them around all day. How are they supposed to make leaders at all?

>how to solve soyboy question

By fucking them (us)

>implying that 99% of Veeky Forums isn't made up of insecure guys lifting to make themselves feel like less of a loser
>implying that people no longer feel like losers after they start lifting despite countless posts on Veeky Forums that prove otherwise

Hang yourself

As if Veeky Forums is any different. Or /pol/ for that matter. Everyone's head is up their ass, there's no point in singling out an individual group

majority of the US has gotten spoiled and soft and those soft people are causing a lot of problems that will keep getting worse until people have to learn how to be strong enough to fix it
Rinse repeat
Until then stop complaining and lead by example

>He doesn't want competition to obliterate and prove that he's the man
What a fucking spineless beta kys

>meanwhile, on 4chin, people still can't decide if traps are gay

I mean every living thing is hard wired to care about the species 100,000 years down the line.

I dunno maybe I'm just speaking for myself but i don't need any thing to get me through a day of literally just going to work/lifting.

To no one's surprise though i know maybe only 3 other people in my life that are the same so maybe you're right.

yeah it is
i am, but im not the guy you replied to

No it's not what are you even saying you stupid fuck. Organisms are simply vessels for genes to survive and propagate. A single celled organism does not care about the future of its race. It """"cares"""" about immediate survival of its genes and similarly gened individuals (family).

>he doesn’t understand how natural selection, social epistasis and pleiotropic effects on group fitness all flow into one another
>he doesn’t think the bugs are going to fuck our kids health up and our gf’s minds and bodies up by being disgusting in the same environment
question for you: do you normally like sitting near crazy, ugly, smelly people? think of their existence as an insult to everyone who is fit and then tell me that its ok that legions of these “people” exist

>insecure
>no self esteem
>no confidence
>lazy

Such a great catch. That poor girl missing out. Like fuck....

Not true, I've read somewhere that conservative leaders are viewed more favourably because they're more attractive

As well atheist leaders are seen as morally bankrupt, and rarely so they get elected. the leftist craze is not going to last

>implying insecurity is Bad
insecurity is the best a man can have, no matter how much he acheives he will always need more to feel at ease.

>behaving like a whore is literally girls being insecure
>but t-that's ok since girls wanna have fun