Routine for aesthetics

I'm looking for a good routine to build that taped body and deep cut abs with smaller legs; what would you guys recommend?

Pic is goal

Other urls found in this thread:

kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/cardio-abs-workout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PPL with a lesser emphasis on legs i guess. you don't want to have skinny bone legs b/c that's a big turn off.

I still want some leg mass, just not big legs

PPL and anything else with high volume and eating less food (low bf%)

an upper lower, just stop progressing squats after a certain point

do something like lyle's upper lower and once you are satisfied with your leg size, just no longer increase the weight on squats (maybe even make one of the days a lighter session)

What ab exercises do you do with PPL ?

Would it be retarded to do Lyle's Bulking Routine with no alternation and just doing upper body 2 time a week and lower 1 time a week?

Mon:
Flat bench: 3-4X6-8
Row: 3-4X6-8
DB incline bench: 2-3X10-12
Pulldown: 2-3X10-12
Lat raise: 1-2X12-15
Curls SS Tri pushdowns: 1-2X12-15

Wed:
Squat: 3-4X6-8
Deadlift: 1x5
Calf raise: 2-3X10-12

Fri:
Flat bench: 3-4X6-8
Row: 3-4X6-8
DB shoulder press: 2-3X10-12
Pulldown: 2-3X10-12
Lat raise: 1-2X12-15
Curls SS Tri pushdowns: 1-2X12-15

Ur basically doing the kinobody routine with too much chest emphasis and more volume overall

No idea if you're saying if that's alright or terrible

100% copycat (pic and request) of a thread last weak
are you the same user, or what?

anyways, same answer
kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/cardio-abs-workout/
I like to do the HIIT portion with battle-ropes or burpees/full body HIIT instead of stationary or eliptical, less boring

Throw in lifting (1compound and auxiliary supersted, second superset of two auxiliaries, finsih with megaset 3-4 exercises targeting "backside" of core, lower back and such, to avoid imbalances) 3 days a week+ routine above 3 days a week

Every week, I'll either add add on 7th day, or substitute one cardio day, with a flexibilty and stretching session. I just warmup for 10mns, once I'm nice and sweaty, 30-40 stretching only, or bw flexibility routines (ex Ido Portal kind of stuff). Call me an old fart, but flexibility is key to good lifting for me, and that session usually allows me to really focus on little pops and pains I've noticed during the week, and allow me to "stretch them out" before they become a problem.

The kinobody program is okay, but it's lowish in volume esp on the upper body but I would say swap military press for one of those benching sessions of u want nice delts,
Either barbell shoulder/DB chest one day then barbell chest DB shoulder the other

Or do lower frequency and do barbell and dumbbell Chest once a week then bb n db shoulders a seprate day

Also squeeze in abs and rear delts

I do hanging leg Raises and oblique crunches at the end of my Pull workout. It works for me.

Thanks man
Wanted to try a lighter bodybuilding program while doing conditioning for lung gains

Mon:
Bench 3x6-8
Bentover Row: 3x6-8
DB Shoulder Press 3x8-12
Pulldown: 2x8-12
Incline Chest Fly 2x12-20
Curls SS Tri pushdowns Bilateral 2x8-12

Wed:
Squat: 4x5
Deadlift: 2x5
Calf raises 3x12-15

Note: Consider unilateral leg extensions/curls and MAYBE hip machines low weight high volume

Fri:
Press 3x6-8
Pull Up 3x6-8
DB Incline Bench 3x8-12
DB Row 2x8-12
Lat raise 2x12-20
Curls SS Tri push down (unilateral) 2x12-20

I would just super set 5 sets of rear delts each upper body day and 3 sets of abs every day wherever you can fitr them in

Great, thanks again

>2017
>lifting for aesthetics
>being this gay

For late novice:

Squat 3x5/Squat 3x5@80%/Squat 3x5
Press 3x3/Bench 3x3
Deadlift 1x5/Chin Ups 3x5-7/Deadlift 1x5/Chin Ups 3xF
BB Curls 3x10/-
-/-/LTE 3x10

...and not eating like a hippo

fucking furries

Oh shit I think I want a tattoo like that now.

sounds like you want to suck dick nigga

coolcicada's ppl, google it

You're right lifting for numbers that a rope and a pulley could beat is way more impressive

weighted decline sit ups are amazing

Guys is this one any good?

No

What's wrong with it? Seems like a pretty standard 3 day split...

This picture is older than some of the boards on this site

Trying to get down to sub 10% body fat. Is there any way to be effective while on a Caloric deficit? I feel like shit all the time if in at all below maintenance. Thbx bros

just swim lmao