Tfw you will never have a gf

>tfw you will never have a gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djMxEuT_vgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are a meme.

i'm 480 lbs and i have had a girlfriend for 1 year who i met at the gym when i started going

she's 5'6 with a bangin body

>TFW acquired 3 girls numbers and texted them enough to get them to like me then fucking ghosted the that's because I'm focusing on myself

Thots

>ywn feel the touch of a woman
>ywn have children

>Bloatlord gets all the girls and leaves twinks with nothing
They can't keep getting away with this

>Tfw had a gf that loved me
Hold me lads

Had a gf, now don't have one. honestly prefer not having one. Now I'm unironically listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=djMxEuT_vgY

>ywn have a gf that is cute and supports your goals and also lets you indulge your foot fetish

jdimsa

delete

>tfw i got back together with a girl
>tfw i thought it'd last
>tfw it didn't

now i'm being ghosted, like the past 2.5 years have not happened at all

meh

Im thinking about impregnating my gf
Shes really cute and motherly
Im 25 and shes 26
Should I do it?
If doubles ill do it

>tfw you never will be the gf

mine let's me cum on her feet

Marry her, then do it. Also checkem

>be me 27
>Mayor depression made me start ss in june
>since then ive had sex 2 times and denied a girl sex three times. But she is chubby.
>stats from pre-sslife is 58 different pussies penetrated, not counting bjs or the countless times i only licked some girl.
>watched a girl fist her own ass with her panties in her mouth and then rub her clit to climax laying on the floor in front of me once
>had analsessions and atmsessions
>two kids with a lesbian couple which i dont meet
>cant wait for the abs so i can smash young pussy.

How did i do?

You're degenerate, kys

>tfw your friends try telling you being single for life isn't that bad

I never even mentioned how I was feeling about me being single. What the fuck

Roman values m'lady. Did i mention im 5'9"?

>bloatlords are the new chads

>two kids with a lesbian couple which i dont meet
wait what?

>tradition cuck

Yeah they have a toddler each, all planed beforehand and then they adopted eachothers kid from me.

Apparently you had not

NICE

Lul. That's kind of sweet

Well that sounds like roughly what you're supposed to do in that situation at that age.

Manlet fantasy posts are the worst

That's because you had a shit gf and have never actually experienced the love, comfort, friendship and sex that a good one brings.

>not having a bf

>tfw she thinks having to touch her feet is a chore for me

check'd trips user impregnate her immmediately

>gahhh

p-pls let me love you

Fuck off jew

>tradition
>cuck
Don't use Reddit buzzwords if you don't know what they mean faggot

Who /ascended/ here?

Stopped regretting life decisions, stopped remembering bad things all the time, stopped this malicious envy towards normies. Accepted who I was and who I am. Maybe it will make things better maybe not, I don't care either way anymore, I lift and I am at peace.

This post makes me feel good about my life :)

based as fuck

you can swim against the current until you're tired, then drown

or you can go with the flow and enjoy the ride

>tfw you have a gf
You gotta make the first move and go with the flow. Humor helps.

>never truly liked a girl enough to gf her
>best mate gets a gf
>barely see him anymore
>Finally go out with him after a while
>His gf comes along and invites a few of her friends
>end up shagging one of the mates then ghosting her
>Now mate's gf hates me and never see him

JUST

>tfw single again soon
Only been 3 years, I'll be okay right?

My gf cheated on me last night at her work night out while I'm sick in hospital. You're better off OP

>tfw no mare gf

Le b urself xD

>tfw 28 khv
mikegoldbergsayingITISALLOVER.mp3

Post more senpai

I just need to get the courage to somehow ask the girl out at work

And no I don't care about the shit where you eat meme, I want to get back in the dating game

HELP ME LADS I realise that to get a gf you have to try a little bit

My life was a series of awful relationships after I got my shit together, got fit, and began improving myself across the board. I learned that when you start to achieve and accomplish things and reach a certain point in your personal development, it is as if your body releases some kind of pheromone that attracts the most beautiful and sexy, but most awful and nasty women exclusively. These are women that would be considered high value based on appearance alone if it just wasn't for a severe personality issue of some kind.

These are the ones that try and get to you before you truly pass through to the other side, and they are often successful because people like you and I aren't familiar with this type of attention. They prey on the self-improvers and the former-fatties, because there is a phase in their personal development - one of that many never come out of - in which they are ripe for exploitation. They want your power, but the only way they can get it is through emotional and sexual manipulation.

Don't get in a relationship while you are climbing the mountain, reach the damn summit first. Focus on yourself, don't let them steal your focus, because it is a lot easier to get in than it is to get out. These women are quicksand, and you need to be alert. We are all gonna make it, and when you do, remember my warning because gains goblins are everywhere and always will be - they can destroy you if you aren't careful.

It's a numbers game really. If you put all your eggs in one bowl and make someone eat them it'll not end well

literally experiencing this right now, currently trying to reassemble the pieces.
fucking bitch ruined me

Post her soles and you'll be confirmed legend

What happened mate?

>tfw no money
>tfw no gf

This is so fucking important. For people who never got much attention from women before it can be like heroin. Don't get hooked!

I'am proud of you user.

she had left me about a year ago, spent that time getting fit, studing mindfulness, learning to live with myself. 6 months ago she sees me doing well wants back in my life. start seeing each other again. pushes to move in, i resist cause if hoq things went last time. keeps pushing, lease on her place is up, finally agree. 2 months into leaving togthere, constant shit tests, isolating herself and pushing me away. i begin to reciprocate what sge is giving me, start turning into the person i use to be, angry and jealous, focused on others and not myself. 2 months ago says she is looking for a new place. i fill with complete rage, cant believe she would walk out so easily. find out she is dating another guy whilr still living with me. lose my mind completely fall apart. move 50 miles away to get away from the situation. in new place with no furniture cause i left everything behind. trying to build some semblance of a new life. fuck i fell so far bros, and she moved on so easily with no remorse for that state she left me in, now in a relationship with the other guy.

Just need to see if I've got the 'courage' to do it

>tfw close to landing dream gf
>tfw start to question whether this is what I really want
>start thinking of the commitment
>can get cucked at any moment
>what if I'm not able to live up to the expectations
>what if she realizes I'm just a weird ass kid who frogposts and not a chad

Anyone else know these feels?

Do you guys even want a gf?

>turboqt gf in high school for a couple months
>objectively out of my league by far
>people surprised to hear we're dating
>not a single gf since then, barely any female contact
>will never have someone perfect care about me again
>even dreamt last night of a qt that liked me for some reason
>tfw waking up

It's one of those things that I'd like someone to spend time and do things with, but I can't stand being around people for long periods.

>had a few casual things
>had atleast 2 serious relationships
>constantly feel like im fucked up for not really caring that im single again

It's a weird feel, girls are nice but god damn is it so much work

Im 28 and never had a gf. Should I be worried?

>58 different pussies
>Lesbian couple
I'm thankful this isn't real

are you a kissless virgin?

>TFW you have a gf who loves you and forces you to do cosplay with her. She plays vigimo with me, we watch anime and do pinterest crafts together. She supports me (emotionally, pays for her own shit) while I get my degree in a high paying field.

We cook together and while she used to be a gainz goblin now she helps me work out.

Kinky too.

Nothing feels better than to get home from doing what you love to seeing someone that you love excited for you.

>tfw you have a 7/10 looking gf who loves you, but other than sex, you are not interested in her

Yes
Probably not a good thing especially in this day and age

I feel like I only need a gf to compensate for my shortcomings

alone at home again
beginning of this year up until august looked good on the gf department
then it ended
after 2 years of back n forth

ffs

>be me
>most of the girls and women I interact with daily has the hots for me
>tfw the only girl I love is not interested in me

You have to cut her off, user

>when you've been rejected by girls for so long, you don't even bother anymore
>when you feel the stinging pain of loneliness everyday, but are too indifferent to care

ive accepted that im a fitness alcoholic guy that shitposts and rides a sportbike and will die alone

i live a humble life among normies and just try to be cool with everyone

I unironically have this. Shes a danish godes, today we had sex 6 times kek.

The bloat bachelor vs. The twink virgin

This is why Western society is failing

It's probably better that it happened now user. Shit will get better.

I just left the strip club and saw some fat dude who has never touched weights before in is life go home with his stripper gf.
Oh god at least some of the girls complimented me on my muscles in exchange for dollars :^)

YOU ALL GONNA MAKE IT! IMPROVE YOURSELF EVERY DAY, EXPERIENCE NEW THINGS EVERY DAY!

>tfw go home for the holidays and a girl I've been coaching as a joke sends me a text out of the blue that I shouldn't get too comfortable back home so I'll come back to her
>everytime I try to iniciate flirt she makes a joke to back off from it
>tfw she is literally perfect Veeky Forums waifu and for the longest time I see someone worth chasing

I've had 8
They all either said "I love you" first, or they tried bringing it out of me
5 of them were cheating on some poor hard working cuck
It's a mess, Jim.

thanks, i know. there really is no where to go but up at this point

>some cute girl approaches me in the club
>'omg your eyes'
>'what'
>'your eyes'
>I notice she has blue eyes too
>'Yeah you have the same'
>suddenly she has a confused look on her face
>slowly move away and pretend I'm looking for my friends
The worst thing is, similar thing happened to me the night after that, deadlifts can't cure autism I guess