Reminder that real Veeky Forums men play golf in their leisure time

reminder that real Veeky Forums men play golf in their leisure time

I guess he forgot that every single black athlete/ex athlete love golf and play it all the time

I suck at golf. My social sports are squash/racquetball and skeet shooting. Most higher-ups in my field will do one of those with me, but golf is certainly the default activity.

Whoever posted that probably also sucks at golf because I get pretty salty about it too.

>forgetting one of the best golfers ever was black

I mean yea he fucked his entire life up because he’s a stupid nigger but golf is definitely not a white man only sport

Golf is a huge waste of time. There used to be some benefits for your career ie business socializing but working for a few tech companies I have never been asked to go golfing. But I have been asked for my steam profile 100+ times and have gotten promotions because I got into the right l4d2 group.

"Working for a few tech companies"

That's because there's nobody who's older than 60 and successful in your field, because your entire industry is a massive speculation bubble.

Enjoy living in manchild land for now, but always remember reality will catch up with you and, if you're proactive, make plans for when it does.

In Minnesota, if you can't golf, you better shoot trap.

Seems like whenever you've gotta deal with money, those are the two choices of activity.

>”Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden”

I've been playing for a year with my dad and the guys from work and shooting in the high 80s
Can be frustrating but I usually bring a joint and have a good time

I also won a closest to the pin challenge for charity at work and immediately got the respect of my new bosses who have been playing 15 years

I don't think you're going to find a lot of golfers here. Why do you think there are so many threads about people in the military or worrying about getting into a fight with a black guy? Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are pretty low class

>tech
>business

my family was only rich enough to buy a few clubs and since all my brothers are right handed they bought right handed clubs and i couldn’t play because i’m left handed

This is very correct. The social anxiety on this board, too.
We need a bougie containment thread where we can ignore poor people and talk about golf and careers and whatever else we would have to talk about that's related to fitness.

It's not as elite or expensive as people think
$300 for beginner clubs
A couple collared shirts and chinos
$20-100 for 18 holes and a cart

Bucket of balls on the range is usually fairly inexpensive.
Also community courses are all over small town USA and you can get memberships for

It's literally the perfect activity for business
>long periods of inactivity (walking from hole to hole) perfect for building rapport/ discussion
>out of shape old guys (75% of the business world) are able to engage
>quiet as hell, great for conversations
>golfing ranges usually include a nice restaraunt/ bar when the game is finished, great time to seal the deal
It's a business necessity

Very dismayed at the amount of/popularity of shitting on "capitalism" as a concept.
These kids have never taken a single economics class, let alone understand anything about markets or civic economies or anything and think they can design a new way of being in the world?
Shaking my head.

Actually golf is struggling so much in the states these days that most courses will let you play in jeans. Only the really really expensive clubs will require a dress code

Nothing against capitalism but I think golf courses are shitty land management. Privileged sport aside, it's just a waste of arable land in urban areas. It's just poor foresight, an unsustainable concept from the get-go. I'm glad VR will replace eventually.

How dare there not be a sport that isn't 80% negro. We're B E A S T S dude.

>arable land
Golf is a Christian sport.

>wow those horrible low class white trash who actually have to live around the foreigners we've imported
Nothing more disgusting than rich white liberals.

bbut my judeochristian values command me to accept tyrone as my daughter's first sexual partner and have my son idolise retarded negroes. Simply ebin. Glad we got rid of quotas at ivy leagues, now Jews are only 20x overrepresented and are provosts at all our grandfather's institutions.

ended "racism" so ivy league schools now accept basically zero red state white males
And most of them are less than 30% white

After all, a country is just an "idea", things like race or ethnicity or nations are old fashioned..

>exclusionary
They keep using that word. I don't think they know what it means.

Commies hate golf because it doesn't fit the social utility as decided by the party leaders. You hear the useful idiots repeat their mantra of it being 'a waste of land', because leisure is 'decadent'. They'd prefer all useful land is prioritized for productive purposes and owned by the state, they meanwhile become merely another slave on the plantation. Told when and where they can work or be at leisure.

In reality golf courses are a great economic asset. They raise the value of homes, they bring in tourists, they provide a habitat for many species that would not survive in an urban or arable environment.

Communism is a scourge that pollutes the minds of the idiot masses who swallow up the superficial and self-important ideology of central planning. Fuck communists. I'm glad I never see those cunts on the links, another reason to play golf.

fuck trump

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>now Jews are only 20x overrepresented
It's because we are smart, you dumb commie goy.