Facial Aesthetics General /FAG/

Share tips to maximize facethetics

I am saving up money to fix my malocclusion but ive been thinking about paying extra to get additional cosmetic surgery since im gonna be under the knife anyways

anyone here ever get facial surgery before? What did you get and what was the result?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110111133224.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pump

>cosmetic surgery
lol just don't be ugly

fuck you

Here's my strategy for maximizing facial aesthetics
>be born with good genes
It's really just that easy.

Hide face with beard and hat

>being/getting lean
>beta carotene
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110111133224.htm
>teeth whitening
>skincare
>grow some stubble/scruff
>surgery
>regular tanning
Has the tradeoff of aging your skin, though.

This of course pales in comparison to

>big lips
>lip incompetence
WHY

>26
>pretty good aesthetics besides looking 17

It's funny, I spent my teenage years looking like an ugly, insecure piece of shit and so ruined my adolescent years, now I take care of myself I look like I should have looked 10 years ago but way too late. How to I stop looking like a teenager? I can't grow facial hair at all, I guess I have to dress older and hope that balances out my face.

Wide shoulders and neck make you look older. Like many questions in life the answer is ohp

Already have wide shoulders, but you are definitely right about the neck. Really could do with making it bigger.

Lmao

Mew and chew. I saw pretty good cheek bone gains from mewing, I actually felt the pressure from inside my head pressing against the back of my cheek bones, and the effects of enlarged chewing muscles squaring the face are well documented. Ill never be chad but I will probably bump up two points. On top of a good body, posture improvement, and hygiene, I can probably reach a 7/10.

This and good skincare, sunscreen being indispensable.

But sunscreen will prevent tan and I'm pale as fuck

ACCUTANE

seriously bros if you have any acne at all just fucking get on that shit, I have 1 more month and my skin hasn’t been this clear since maybe 8th grade

the side effects are blown way out of proportion all I’ve noticed is
>chapped lips
(They look even worse right now because I was at the dentist for 4 hours yesterday and having my mouth open for so long fucked them up even more)
>nasty ass accutane boogers
>joint pain
>dry hair

that’s it. having clear skin will change your mindset like nothing else

other tips

>teeth as white as possible
>be lean
>find a haircut that works for YOU
>CUT YOUR FUCKING NAILS
girls notice when a dude has nice cuticles and nails that aren’t chewed the fuck up or dirty and disgusting

Hopefully once I’m off accutane and my skin isn’t dry as fuck I’ll look closer to the right, just the snapchat smooth filter with contrast upped so skin looks more “normal” colored

ayy lmao

>seriously bro just burn off your entire face with a fucking iron it'll get rid of your acne once and for all

How to achieve god tier facial hair? Pic is 18 yr old me, Its only a bit better now.

Minoxidil

Drink carrot juice and get that carotene glow

>tfw forever kind-of-good-looking
I just want to be chad.

>wanting to be closer to a nigger

i bet you lift for women as well?

Does chewing gum really help your jaw?

fuck knows; however it's cheap, tastes decent and has next to no kcals so you might as well give it a go

Can I buy accutane online my skin is bad but not bad enough that my doctors probably wouldn't prescribe me it.

You can take melanotan to look Mediterranean you don't have to go full Nigerian.

How do you take that shit though and are there negative side effects?

neck bridges user
godspeed

No matter how lean I get my fucking neck always looks fat under my jaw. I don’t know how to fix it.

Having a low bodyfat is arguably just as important, no point having good facial genes if hidden under fat

Well said. The keys to a sexy face are
>big neck
neck machine, tripods, trap work
>clean shave
(unless hideous)
>low bf%
>good skin
quit stimulants, get plenty of fat, when your face becomes noticeably greasy, dial back the fat
>your parents were hot

How do I make my neck thicker?

good gyms have one of these

you can also do these

for aesthetics though, traps are probably going to be the big factor. Deadlifts, cleans, shrugs. Upright rows are a meme that hurts your shoulders

it has tons of sugar

Genetics.
Pic related is 20 year old me

Varg stop posting on 4 chan.

I've had a beard for years. Pretty much facial haired since 21, now 25

How do I tell if I should shave it without instant regret once I see how my face has formed?

Your jawline will look about as good as your abs

Not joking, I use to try to match the shape because I thought his beard was pretty cool.

wut

easiest way is taking the neck pill
pic related

yes

Have any of you tried that ad ive been seeing all over youtube for jawsersize, supposed to give you jaw gains for facial astetics, not sure if just some bro science bullshit or not

Getting moles removed from my face next month. Gonna cost like $2500 for all 10 but I’m hyped.

Where does one obtain this "neck pill"?

How does one grow a thicker beard

tf is he doing

it's bodyfat %

Shave every day for 5 more years

I started 3xOnion/Day

Any general tips to improve? I lost like 40 lbs and made some facial gains but i have no idea what i should do about my hair, i have stupid thin hair so If its too short i can see my scalp and i hate it. Please help.

>resistance band
>neck muscles

>TFW you're ugly and you see guys who look like this worried about their necks and jaws
Ffs you're chadmode pussyslayer

shave your face pubes, juan

Based Potatoman

I've been doing nose stretches by pucking my lips and flexing my cheeks at the same time. My nose was broken a few months ago and I've noticed a slight improvement in the overall straightness of it again.

Wtf is this? No change

Fucking this. It's the only thing killing me right now.

Whats the best video or article that you guys can recommend on mewing? Not sure I care to watch an hour-long presentation by the guy.

Lmao "wageslave" here

What is mew?

just sleep/eat better and smile more,everything else is a meme
also is it really possible to make your neck bigger?

which one is supposedly better tho?

I think the picture on the left (thicker neck) looks a lot better

kek

that's the idea

Do derma rollers work or is it just a meme? Supposedly it spikes your collagen production, fixing smaller wrinkles, scars, acne scars, discoloration, etc.

Are you fucking stupid or something? That's literally the point: men look drastically better the wider the neck is.
Jesus