New setup. What do you think?

New setup. What do you think?

I have to wait until dusk to workout otherwise it is way too hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5I6N7mepcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm trying to lose weight. Doing starting strength 3x per week for now with either a run or mountainbiking on the days off lifting.

amazing, are you gonna add more plates?

New zealand ?

GUILLOTINE
YYYYYYYYYYUH

that looks fucking hardcore OP. don't neck yourself and get trapped in your wooden squat contraption.

Fuck yeah that's exactly what I thought of calling it.

Yeah man

I have two 20kg plates as well as those. I hope that wont break it though.

Imagine the face of your neighbours as you
>do squats in pouring rain
>do deadlifts during a snowstorm
>get your gains while enduring elements all the same
Instant streep rep +

>have to wait until dusk to workout otherwise it is way too hot.
What kind of hellscape do you live in?

Before you buy too many plates, try to find a bar with rotating cuffs.

Power cleans will torque the bar right out of your hands.

That 2x6 vertical should be resting firmly on the ground, bruh. Get a piece of concrete and embed it in the ground and affix the vertical to that somehow, L-bracket or other. Then run a horizontal piece from those verticals over to the diagonal assemblies, and connect the diagonal assemblies to each other with a horizontal piece.

Basically, find photographs of a similar metal fabricated rack on the web, and mirror the various elements of that into your homemade rig here. Great idea, but when your weights go up you'll need it to hold up safely.

RIP OP

that shit is ridiculous, I hope you'll never be strong because it'll kill you

Then, get you a Veeky Forums approved paint job on that stupendous piece of badassery. You can carve stuff into it, graffiti your PR's, all kinds of neat shit.

Also, recommend some of that ground rubber spread onto the ground to maintain a dry and stable lifting surface, or even gravel.

clean the rust of that bar right now. If you get it in your blood stream, youre dead.

>Then, get you a Veeky Forums approved paint job on that stupendous piece of badassery
You can do reps faster when you paint flames on it.

It looks to be decent in terms of bolts and brackets but the design is retarded. You should have dug out the ground and poured concrete, then attached the base using L-brackets

That thing looks like a capital punishment device from the middle ages

It's good because when you're done squatting you can breed horses in it, or just breed a mare yourself if that's your thing but watch for kicks ;-)

W-what? Is this true Veeky Forums? What if I have my tetanus shot?

Watch the termites, bro

Your gonna slip off that thing and snap your ankle

>the guillotine

Looks cool, but those to longest vertical supports look sketchy as fuck, why are they not on or in the ground?

I have to make my own equipment as well. This is better than my set up and I salute you! Keep it up!!!

I'd bend up some strips of metal (at least 16 gauge steel) to fit in those slots, otherwise the wood might split along the grain and drop the loaded bar right on your feet.

Look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=W5I6N7mepcw

>Trying to lose weight

Put some more plates on and you'll lose about 20lbs pretty quickly