>learn to live without certain things you took for granted
>never thought it would happen to you
>you gotta get swole if you want to survive
>people find you more intimidating
>higher probability of fucking men

Hang in there bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/20/10/1309/2719329?redirectedFrom=fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going bald in 2017 is a result of laziness.

Finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral shampoo, and derma rolling/pinning are going to stop balding in most men by at minimum one decade.

For some reason, instead of taking the scientificly valid road, you baldlets just sit and cope.

this

also
>not necesarrily less likely to be employed
>you can't leave

If prefer to get bald than to risk my health

and why all that, to stay forever alone like you faggots. There are plenty of bald men that are fucking tons of pussy.
Keep you hair and stay virgin.

ryze?

>kek's sadly

tried any of those? I don't know anyone who actually used any of that stuff

>why all that

Finasteride is dirt cheap. It's literally a pill.
Nizoral shampoo is used in the shower.
Minoxidil is a 3 minute application before bed
Dermarolling or dermapenning only needs to be done once a week.

Consider that you might just be lazy and are getting destructively mad about it.

5α-Reductase inhibitors especially those as strong as Fin are terrible for the endocrine system, libido, mental and cognitive health.

If you throw DHT levels others can go out of whack (and DHT is important for male sexual and mental health), also Fin seems to in some cases damage tissue which helps produce dht or tissue which responds to dht.

I have been on Fin and its terrible, took about three years to get back to close to baseline.

It really troubles me when people advocate its use like its popping a harmless pill.

I noticed My hairs thinning and my hairlines pulled back a bit. Ordered some minoxidil ($15 for a 6-month supply), and plan to alternate between ketoconazole shamppo and a biotin shampoo to do what I can to stop it. Luckily I think I caught it early enough that it won't take TOO much to get it back to baseline.

The side effects of fin seemed like the juice wasn't worth the squeeze desu

Nice fearmonger

Just sharing my experience.

Imo its not worth the risk to quality of life.

You might be the lucky one without any serious or permanent issues.

>less than 2% of men shown clinically to have any issues with Fin
>YOU MIGHT BE THE LUCKY ONE

see

Does anyone here know anything about alopecia? I've had it since I was eight, I have eyebrows, eyelashes and pubes but nothing else.
Is there anything that can cure alopecia? I've always heard that there wasn't but one of you might now.

on the wiki it claims 3% to 15%.

I am not convinced the number is that low.

Taking a strong inhibitor of a masculanizing hormone which MtF inhibit to reduce secondary sexual characteristics as well as the rest of their regimen don't sound like a great idea for a normal guy.

But i mean if aesthetics matter that much to you ok.

Do some googling around there are a lot of people with similar issues.

propeciahelp.com for victims and longecity.org for analysis and speculation of mechanisms, side effects and downstream hormonal effects (reduction of protection of methylin sheaths in the brain, GABA and dopamine issues, permanently damaged prostate tissue, gyno).

Not OP but 2% is non-insignificant, statistically speaking.

What was Drumpfs chance of winning, again?

i don't know of a cure but I know it is an auto-immune disorder.

perhaps research immune system modulation and alopecia.

Good luck.

Will do, thanks.

Shaving my head was the best thing I've ever done

gonna try the shredded twink look though as I don't feel like going to the gym

Fin didn't work for me unfortunately, if basically gave me the reverse side effects (faster balding, greasy skin, increased libido). I'm not sure how common it is but a small percentage of people get it apparently. So I'm kinda fucked

>I've always heard that there wasn't but one of you might now.
you obviously think too highly of Veeky Forums retards.
what is it like, to have alopecia? besides the superficial stuff, does it bother you in any way?
if you don't mind me asking.

you don't need a gym to be a shredded twink. go for high volume circuits (many sets of pushups squats and pull ups as well as running and shit)

good post

>Filling your body with poison because your hairline is receding.

Jesus Christ people. I know this is an incel board but get a grip.

>caring about this shit
numales get the fuck out

People have been doing that shit for decades. Finasteride is the only one of those that actually seems to work but the potential side effects are not worth it.

Top kek at you thinking minoxidil, nizoral, and fucking 'derma rolling' are actually viable treatments.

Almost every balding man has problems with blood sugar/diabetes/insulin etc. No coincidence.

>minoxidil

Works ok for me. Granted my hair loss isn't that bad, but it filled in some areas that were thinning.

I agree with you m8, I'd rather just go bald than fuck with fin. But you, can still dermaroll and minoxidil/nizoral. Personally I'm just doing the dermaroll and minoxidil and getting surprisingly great results.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

I wonder how many fools are chugging heavy hormones just because the hair is a bit thinning above the temples, even though those guys would not have lost more hair without finasteride anyway.

You don't always end in Norwood 7.

this feels like a real soyboy method tbqh

>Top kek at you thinking minoxidil, nizoral, and fucking 'derma rolling' are actually viable treatments.

Minoxidil works well when you dont have super aggressive hair loss but small thinning spots above the temples, for example.

Last night I had a nightmare that felt so real. I was combing my hair in the mirror and everything was looking fine from the front and I slightly tipped my head down and the top of my head was a massive bald spot. Scared the shit out of me.

SQUIRT ONIONS OVER YOUR HEAD BRO

Moronic

I have a 400 dolar derma roller and have used fin and still use nizoral and have minox vials unused in my cupboard, and i still say your statement is moronic

You talk about the future of hair loss treatment and use these outdated drugs. The only non shit thing in there is the derma roller, fin and minox are old school as fuck and thrre are way better tsrgetted mehods to control that shit

They are all less healthy and effective than better pharmaceutical methods .5ar inhibitors are gay anyways, fin gave me gyno symtptoms.

If dermarolling doesn't work, why do clinical studies prove that it does?

post your before and afters. I'm having trouble believing you.

I don't have any pictures of myself. :(

fin increased my test

>implying being bald isn't awesome

how long did you try it?

DHT has never been linked to any essential function for adult males

>studies are 100% legit, done in good faith and have no room for error

ahahah lawd oh wow!

That's regular test, which only function in adult males is building muscle. Literally everything else as an adult is DHT. Libido, strength, creating and maintaining a male state of mind, beard and body hair growth (and yes, mbp) etc are all 100% DHT.

Except you didn't post any medical research.

Neither did you, guess we're even. :^)

has someone actually used some of these and has seen results?

if I go bald I go bald and i'll deal with it like a man

not some faggot princess crying because 'what if everyone doesn't think I'm pretty now'

TO on the left.

>All cheap and easy ways to dance around the real problem
Having insecurities about how you look and acting like a 16 year old girl scared of going to prom because a pimple popped up the day before: priceless

however much you need to convince yourselves, go on ahead. remember there has never been a bald man voted as president of America, ever. It's naturally seen as major fault, although some can overcome it.

About 50% by raw data, interpreted by media as low

>Roiding for hair
Pathetic
Wash yourself
Stop eating creatine contrasting foods
Hit your micros
Simple as that. If you're already bald obviously tough shit but otherwise, no need to take numale cope drugs. Work with nature not against it.

Containing foods*

anyone have success with scalp massage? someone posted some vids a few weeks back and claimed it worked for them. i'm having slight thinning/noticeable creeping lack of volume, and using minox and nizoral. can't use fin due to sides so looking for anything else to help.

>caring about health
never gonna make it

Damn Daniel

Fucking lol, just shave your head pussy.

>going bald
>read a scientific study that castrated men grow their hair back. Nofappers said this can be emulated in the body by basically going monk mode nofap
>Try this for a 6 months. Suddenly hair grows back and balding reverses

Feels good man. But can't fuck often which sucks. Pic related is another nofapper with thick hair into his 70s.

post scientific source

I've been balding since 15 and went to prison for a year. Balding def bothered me more, and still does. I look good bald btw, but I want a fucking Mohawk.

I can confirm. Bouncing back after 5 years of low libido no erection.direct causation with fin use. It starts with watery semen and less firm erections. Dont mess with your DHT you gave it for a reason.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/20/10/1309/2719329?redirectedFrom=fulltext

If you want only a mohawk you can just transplant all your horseshoe (=donor) hair there

Its called logic user.

Use it from time to time