What's with the muscle tetish on this board? Cyclists aren't considered "fit" for a "fitness" board...

What's with the muscle tetish on this board? Cyclists aren't considered "fit" for a "fitness" board, but there are regular steroid threads?

Get lost nigger. Nobody wants to talk about bikes.

Fuck off, you gaymo.

No seriously, why isn't this board named "Bodybuilding" if no one on here gives a shit about anything other than losing fat and gaining muscle?

go ahead and make a cyclism thread or whatever the fuck it is called

back to /n/ with you bike cucks

Bump

Fuck these dumb bitches that lift solely to live.

I don't even give a fuck about cycling, it was just an example.

because Veeky Forums doesn't actually care about being fit, they just want to have muscle

>lift solely to live
Cuck. What do you lift for? To women?

I feel people do little to no cardio here.

I swear, doing a couple of hours cardio is enough per week to get amazingly better at running/biking whatever. Like, why wouldn't you be capable of doing a 3k at 10 mins, instead of lumping in at 15 because you don't do cardio

SHUT UP AND LIFT FAGGOT, CMON WHATEVER IT TAKES

>a couple hours of cardio a week

excessive cardio is a gainz goblin and increases estrogen generation

cycling is pretty good but I've lost the key for my lock

I've got a muddyfox tempo hybrid that I'll be taking back out on trails and roads when it warms up a bit

Yeah, you've probably been at highest heart rate fapping to traps, cumguzzling faggot

Lol cyclists are weak cunts who would snap their spine trying to squat just 2 plates.

Also, I stopped riding bikes when I was 10 years old, grow the fuck up.

The only cyclist I respect is Lance Armstrong.

You misspelled kikes.

im not the gay runner/biker here

Why cycle when I have a car?

> cyclists are weak cunts who would snap their spine doing 2 plate
> Chris Hoy warms up with a couple light sets of 200kg squats

Fucking kek, if you dont know anything about the subject matter dont just chat shit.

dont cyclist use steroids too? armstrong was ostracized for it iirc

>failing to distinguish between road cyclists and track cyclists
You're like the retards who think powerlifting and bodybuilding is the same thing.

My dad is a road cyclist who has done the Tour de France route for fun and he squats 170+ kg for reps. Saying all cyclists cant squat is like saying all bodybuilders are on roids or Veeky Forums cant run a hundred metres without getting gassed; it might be true for some but not all

faggot, unless you do track cycling

S P R I N T I N G

Why cycle when you could be natty?

>"would rather be able to do 30 situps or would you rather be able to lift an ATLAS STONE?"

I just started cycling for fitness, OP. Fuck these faggots on Veeky Forums, cycling is THE alpha cardio programe.

Plenty of people lift and do cardio. They look better than you.

Because the journey takes the same amount of time in a bike, burns a bit of fat, and doesn't use gas.

Cycling is for betas who avoid running for cardio

>don't you ever touch my weights bitch. if you ever come to this gym again i'll rape you

revolutionary and castrating