youtube.com/watch?v=yDKyARqjypQ
keepinspiring.me/bruce-lee-quotes/
chinawhisper.com/top-10-bruce-lees-surprising-physical-feats/
youtube.com/watch?v=9oC4DeVv60s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell me

>Blocks your path

Everyone because he's dead.

:( am i the only faggot that looks up to him as a literal god?

>tfw you will never hang out with qt Leonard as bros
No homo

at the moment everybody still alive.

Back then? nobody

Ace Lee?

No, plenty of faggots look at him like a little kid looks at a power ranger because they can't see the difference between real life and hollywood.

>/thread

he even has the best quotes, hands down. No body has better quotes than him. No one.

Anime huh. See rock lee
youtube.com/watch?v=yDKyARqjypQ

"Be like water"
"You must get better or die"

He's not that great, man. The exotic Chineseness is clouding your judgement.

go read some terry pratchett right now pleb faggot

okay nigger
keepinspiring.me/bruce-lee-quotes/

>googles him
>some old faggot that writes books
no

Arnie

Arnie

He is so fucking bulky. If you ask arnie if he could beat bruce. He would say fuck no

>Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory
An ironic thing for Bruce Lee to say

Context matters cunt. Don't take it so literally

What way is that supposed to be taken?

Rich fags showing off, faggots bragging that he beated someones ass etc etc showing off in general and thinking you are all high and mighty

manlet

>lanklets btfo

So Bruce's quote meant "showing off is for faggots, unless you're Bruce Lee, then it's just cool"
Great quote.

are you gonna give some examples of him showing off to prove your point or what?

When does he show off? He only shows off his body when is ready to fight or trains. When the fuck does he show off? What does he even show off?

Me because I’m alive

T. Survival of the fittest

Gets so low in bf he gets brain damage

Bruce Lee was literally a brainlet, what do people see on him?

It concerns a lady named Ann Clouse, the wife of Robert Clouse, the man who directed Lee's last film Enter the Dragon for Warner Bros. It seems that Clouse's wife had ventured onto the set of the film and was mesmerized by Lee's incredible physique as he went through his paces choreographing the fight scenes for the film, stripped to the waist under the hot and humid Hong Kong sun. In between takes, Ann approached the young superstar and asked if she could "feel his biceps." "Sure," Lee responded -- it was a request he'd received on numerous occasions -- tensing his arm and inviting her to check it out for herself. "My God!" she exclaimed, drawing her hand back instantly, "It's like feeling warm marble!"

How

He's a Hollywood actor known for overstating his achievements to create a false impression of himself as some sort of physical god.

chinawhisper.com/top-10-bruce-lees-surprising-physical-feats/

"He could punch 9 times in just one second"

He and his entourage notoriously spread all kinds of bullshit about him to sell more books and movie tickets.

Bloatlord youtube.com/watch?v=9oC4DeVv60s

I liked bruce lee before holy shit i didn't know he was this retarded

>the philosophy of everybody I beat in a video game

what did he mean by this post?

ebin