3. 1.5mm tokens airdropped in december
4. first payout in december of divdends
5. Just added

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/243049313
imgur.com/FSimua0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

almost 2$ already

CEO says $5 before any big exhanges and they are talking to four big exchanges, binance is one for sure.

Next stop .0069 ETH, currently .0049 ETH

.0069 eth now. Next stop .01 eth, you fags don't listen very well.

strapped in since .005

>already made 200%, this will easily be a 1000% launch

what's your first sell at?

15 dollars

No Website? Smells fishy.

learn to google

astronaut.capital

Missed BitPay, got in too late on GVT and only managed to get 5% profit.

If I get meme'd on this shitcoin, I'm going to call your parents.

Yeah also thought so, change https to http, worked for me, dunno what the problem there is

Where was this said?

they just updated after ico, took down the https version. if your timed out on the page, go to just www. version

its run by a fucking hedge fund you idiot, you honestly think there doing this to make you money? these guys are cashing out asap

Telegram, check it. They also send out investor updates for investors, they just took a vote on the next move for the airdrop.

>only lets ico investors vote on project, FUCKING AWESOME

What is the link to their telegram?

its not run by a hedge fund you fuck, it IS A HEDGE FUND. A crypto one. They release their holdings to investors, check the fucking telegram

3 hours and it'll be on CMC,

>it will be .015 eth when its listed

What's so great about this crypto? Are dividends paid in eth? Are a fraction of your coins sold to pay you the dividend?

MOONING

>.007 now. LOL YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE BOAT, TOMORROW IT'LL BE .02

when this hits CMC and everyone sees the 4mil tokens, expect that 15 dollars. We are already at 2.50.

>no holders will sell these, the payout is too good. if they make a few million, we get like 2 grand a quarter in dividends

Currently trading around $2.25, over 3X ICO

Info on possible airdrop:
vimeo.com/243049313

6. Presale and ICO was closed to U.S., Chinese, and Singapore investors for regulatory reasons -- everybody in those jurisdictions that wants to get on board now has to bid up the token price ahead of the upcoming dividend/airdrop.

His name is literally mad dips

Strap in, astronauts...

I own 300. How long should i hold?

Depends. Right now the depth is looking clear for a 2x, hopefully. If it gains traction and hits Binance I'll be holding for much longer.

>Sell 20% for each 10x
>Collect ETH dividends
>Enjoy the lunar landscape

This looks pretty crazy, there is barely anyone selling

Why the fuck would anyone sell at 5x, or even 10x price on this? Token supply on offer is going to dry up even further ahead of the dividend and airdrop.

Now at ~$2.86 / 4x ICO

Aaaand, now we're at 0.01 ETH / 4.7x ICO

I fucking told you neets

Maybe you should listen. I'm still right

>its going to 15 dollars

Mark my mother fucking words. Don't believe me? Check back in a week or less

>going to 15 dollars
Still not selling

thats why this will be a repeat of Numerai when its added on binance/bittrex.

Go look at Numerai's all time high.... go ahead....

Every one of those holders at the beginning was a scientist and not a trader, so no one traded it and there was no one selling...

>Same story for ASTRO, the people who invested are not BTARDs or crypto fucks. They are bankers from aussie

>$163

>Go look at Numerai's all time high
Hmm... if the price gets to $165 I may have to sell off 25% or so...

noone will buy a 160$ shitcoin today

Not a shit coin, some investors from largest aussie bank want in now that the ICO is closed they missed it, and they will announce that soon too

>Crypto hedge fund with transparent AUM
>Quarterly ETH dividends
>"shitcoin"

Don't worry you'll buy the top sometime

No one's really buying or selling right now

it'll stay like that, no holders are impatient kids that dump, so expect a slow rise up to 25

Also it's on fucking ED, the only people who want to use that shit are the folks desperately trying to buy in before it goes on a real exchange

>someone just sold their stack at .0078

weak hands getting purged

Random buys on ED will probably be the last bargain to be had on this token before it gets listed on a real exchange (probably inside of a week).

exactly, we are talking 500% gains in just one day

I mean, this thing would have to go 50x at least before I would dust off the Trezor and actually use ED to sell some

the 10 people who just sold are fucking dumb.

>come back in 2 hours and see what a mistake you made lololol

To say nothing of coming back in December/January

should I go all in?

some weak fucking hands on ED

gaaaaaay lord

Seriously -- who the fuck sees a token trade all the way up to 0.01, and then thinks, hmm, I should put in a sell order 30% lower...

dumb fucks, its already turning around. We will see .013 this time, and then .03, then CMC listing and .05 then Binance and .1

>get in now

When it gets listed to bigger exchanges do we keep our stack on ED or what is the best way to proceed?

Never ever go all in on an altcoin.

no, take it off ED once you buy, put it in your offline wallet and wait until december when you get 2k in eth from holding

marketcap?

Same thing happened early with Dovu and Mod. I'm still pretty new so it scared me off both times. I'm hanging around on this one.

First of all, you should be keeping your "stack" in the ERC20 hardware wallet where you're going to receive dividends.
If you're going to play around with trading some, it's generally best to do that in whatever market has the most volume. Right now ED is the only game in town, but once a real exchange comes in, that volume will likely dry up rapidly.

fucking KEK at those people who just sold off their ASTRO at .60 - .70

LOL

>just lost thousands in dividends only 1 month away

LOL

What is the best wallet for this? Keeping them on myetherwallet is no good?

To be fair, only slightly more retarded than the people on the sell side of those 0.01 trades

alright, you faggots made me buy some. dont make me regret this.

MEW itself is fine, but if you have a decent amount of crypto it's a good idea to get a hardware wallet to protect your private key.

yep. some dumbass sold 500 @ .0065... its back up to .009 now

Is there a calculator for dividends?

How many tokens were you ICO guys allowed to buy? I just have 250 from ED.

No visibility yet, but the web app for holders should be launching in the next couple of weeks.
I don't think there was a cap. Most of the top holders are in the 40-50k range, I believe.

Do your own research, this isn't a pump and dump, and this isnt a shitcoin

>there are only 4mil tokens, this is going up naturally, and will continue to do so

>holders are in this for the dividends, not trading

I did, but I didn't see any real info on the dividends so I asked.

back to .01 eth....

that was the dip before the launch, we just dropped off our boosters and now we are clear to engage hyperdrive

someone give me a quick rundown on what i just bought.

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

imgur.com/FSimua0

you bought gold with shillings

>that was the dip before the launch, we just dropped off our boosters and now we are clear to engage hyperdrive

True, but can we just have one coin that doesn't get tainted with all the moon and lambo bullshit? This is a serious investment, not another random moon mission.

yes this is most definitely a long term hold.

We will see 30 dollars for a coin in december for the dividends. That would be my exit

You bought your ticket to the promised land of lambos and khazar milkers

binance soon?

SOON TM

Give it a week, maybe less

>can we just have one coin that doesn't get tainted with all the moon and lambo bullshit

Just a bit of levity, user. I don't see the investor base on this one resembling your median Veeky Forums user anytime soon.

by that time we will be at 80 dollars!!!! Fuck.

Look at this shit, this will look this way until the dividend...

> fuck, goodluck buying in now

So its a copy of TaaS?

I FOMO'd in afterall. Damn this crypto shit, could have bought at half price 2 hours ago but got cold feet. At least I will be an astronaut, amiright?

Alright, in for a couple hundred. This concept is cool -- we are literally watching a new type of market form before our eyes. And this is 100% a security, hopefully it doesn't get squashed by the government. What is the dividend boys? Is it relative to the ICO holdings' health?

TaaS is not investing in ICOs

source on binance rumors?

bought at 0.0067 and it dropped to 0.004

all week i was waiting for it to go back to just 0.006 so I could sell.

Sell at 0.0065

Now at 0.012

FUCK ME.

stop investing for the quick pump fool

>next stop .02 ETH

>CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKERS