Is it possible to look this juicy without professionally administered roids (considering most roid monkeys look like...

Is it possible to look this juicy without professionally administered roids (considering most roid monkeys look like shit)?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43906945/#43907081
youtube.com/watch?v=MeLybdHx1tE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp94z-o1-6g
youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=gtdzHGRAqSs/watch?v=wmfFT2iORVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

considering that henry cavill i natty then yes

Oh naive child

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43906945/#43907081

Thats a massive pump, user
The behind the scenes videos of this scene(and any other) shows him doing light wight to get a pump
Its hollywood baby ;)

He's not that big

>not natty
youtube.com/watch?v=MeLybdHx1tE
try again, he looks fucking dyel here
as far as in the movie, many different things can be done to enhance ones look, in pre and post production

>thinking you need to rois to look like this
Thats the problem when kids beggin to lift and think anything comes easy and fast as the rest of things in their lives
Not couting pump and lighting even

that's not really dyel, you should stop visiting Veeky Forums so frequent

>looks DYEL

Body dysmorphia.

Theres nothing note worth it in his body on the video
I mean, its a great body, but nothing crazy

exactly what part of his physique makes him look roided? he doesn't have traps, his shoulders are nice but nothing of the other world, his arm are nice at best, his chest looks big but that means nothing, he has low body fat but considering the lack of vascularity on his arms, is not that low and his abs are not even that ripped, also this is a movie shot many things including your own muscles can be enhanced in pre/post production, he i probably on a pump fpr this one shirtless scene, considering that his routine was 2.5 hour of heavy compound movements along with calisthenics, a diet of 5000 calories and high protein and sleeped 10 to 12 hours plus power naps, this is more than achievable natty, believe it or not you can build muscle naturally you naive child

so..."nothing crazy" makes you a dyel?

It's not his physique making him look roided, it's the short timeframe actors like him suddenly add 20lbs of muscle while also cutting 15lbs of fat.

This is what an “elite Hollywood workout” looks like ? Lmao plzzz, this is sad.

Hey man believe what you want I believe, just know that actors will do anything for money. Including suck cock lolz.

its true that those time frames are bullshit, but he took 6 months to train, also he already had a good looking body before superman so its really nothing exaggerated

I am inclined to believe Cavil is natty. If he did take anything it's maybe low dose test or something of the like, nothing too fancy.

I bet he doesn't even have a bloatday.

What time? Do yoy know that from the time they cast the actor to the actual filming is at least 1 YEAR, right?
They do this so the actor has time to get bigger
Imagine ONE YEAR of consistent training and perfect diet and supplementation where you actually get payed millions to do it
Now imagine if it was you...

>implying bloating is for all

>most roid monkeys look like shit

You're making this conclusion on a very circular basis. You're calling roid monkeys roid monkeys BECAUSE they look like shit and because they're inhumanly unbalanced and muscular.

In reality plenty of people roid, train aesthetically, don't go overboard and look good and athletic. Just because you take steroids won't make you look like a juice hound. Steroids are not a binary all-or-nothing thing in terms of results.

i know tha actors will do anything, that includes actually putting some work, some actors actually enjoy working out, my point is that physique is achievable natty and that's it, other actors not being natty has noting to do with it

Cavill has been lifting for years, he's been getting slowly bigger ever since he showed up. He needs to work his legs more tho

This is him in 2011.
He didnt grow out of nowhere

>Now imagine if it was you...
Brah... I would be perfect

Welp you may be right, but don’t expect to achieve his on screen look.

I can see the arguments about Cavil being natty.

But Hemsworth, bale, and probably Evans all use.

"If someone isn't inhumanely muscular and cut they must not be roiding!" Terrible standard!

Hollywood actors:
* Have to get impressively muscular in an insanely short amount of time (usually 8-12 weeks)
* Can't get fat
* Have literally millions of dollars and their future careers on the line
* Are in a Hollywood culture that has no issues with and encourages recreational drug use

You'd be fucking nuts to imagine someone wouldn't roid. Why the fuck wouldn't you if you were in that situation? If you were a director would you really even PERMIT your top actor not to follow the "advice" of one of your top trainers and risk showing up either weak or fat?

No, we don't know with 100% certainty. But it's he probably roided.

"Hurr durr Hollywood workout train all day"- yeah fucking no. There's an enormous desire by the press to make these guys out to be literal IRL superheroes that got this way through 100% grit. Nope. Yeah they trained really hard and ate really controlled. But they also had a hell of a lot of help.

>welp you may be right, but you are actually not right
in that picture all he need is to cut to look like in the movie, not too far away from eachother

he was a fat kid and played rugby also the aperture of the camera can help one look even wider plus his skin is wet and lit properly in the photo

>nickname was fat cavill so he was never DYEL
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp94z-o1-6g

just a bit bigger than his size in henry viii

"Cuz he wasn't SO big he must be Natty!!!"

Like what the fuck. He's probably smoking weed and doing coke on the weekends- why the fuck wouldn't he be roiding?

henry isn't some twink like evans though he was always a big guy throughout his life

how did he do those high pulls without impinging the shoulder? I want those lat delt gains.

Good old days when THIS was considered fat.
Nowadays a kid has to be obese to be "fat".

>"If someone isn't inhumanely muscular and cut they must not be roiding!" Terrible standard!
there are people with worse physique than henry and are still roiding, sure we don't know for certian the he took nothing, but that doesn't make his look unachievable
>if this guy looks better than me he is probably roiding
>he has money meaning he can cheat and make any acomplishment if his impossible for normal folks
those two are even worse standars that give birth to mediocrity, making everything look like an impossible standar, not wanting to put on the work to atleast research a bit,
>Hollywood actors:
>* Have to get impressively muscular in an insanely short amount of time (usually 8-12 weeks)
>* Can't get fat
>* Have literally millions of dollars and their future careers on the line
>* Are in a Hollywood culture that has no issues with and encourages recreational drug use
this i all true the vast majority of actors roid, but that doesn't mean everyone does and that doesn't make every single body in hollywood impossible, actors that are really fat but suddenly put tons of muscle, yes completly roided, someone like henry that is in a decent shape all year round doesn't need to cut tons of fat and put on tons of muscle becouse he is always close to the desired goal, once again not all bodies in hollywood are impossible and not all actors roid, the majority do but not all

those middle photos of him in his cricket stuff he looks pretty chubby desu

also if Cavill was cycling he would've shrunk like hemsworth and evans already

Cavill is literally /ourguy/ he got called for the role of superman while in the middle of WoW match and was bullied as a kid being the fat one and unJUSTed himself later in life and starting dating high test women

>1:40
youtube.com

youtube.com/watch?v=gtdzHGRAqSs/watch?v=wmfFT2iORVg