Oinion general

Onion General

>why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>does it have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions could possibly work but most onion men find it unlikely.

>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

>what are some common effects?
Different onion lads have reported random aggression, higher lifts, quicker recovery, and less insomnia. If you have taken the onion pill, please report effects

I summoned myself

Eating 2 red a day.
Afternoon and evening.

My test results pic related.

Sending new stuff off 3rd Jan.

I want to start the onion-pill
>tfw onions have carb
Which onion is the best? how much in gram should you eat at least

A delightful onion

Red all the way baby!
They have more of the t-raising magic.

The Iranians aka Aryans used the white onion, because it is indeed supreme.

Sorry I forgot 2 a day to be sure.
I would not worry about the carbs too much most nutritional profiles state the cooked value.

Its quite different.

God Speed Onion Man.

When do you reckon you will get back the test results? So I know when to check Veeky Forums again. This is unironically the thing I am most anticipating on the internet right now.

I love my onyos

anyone know when onionman is done?

sauce pls?

Sauce is the deleted original thread on /pol/. You're too late to the game

I fucking hate that my mouth constantly tastes like onions. I hate that my room always smells like onions. I hate the nasty braps and shits. I hate that my gf constantly nags me about how she hates my "onion habit." Yes it works, but it's not fucking worth it FUCK ONIONS

why haven't any of you posted bloods before/after? Don't want to invest untill I see them. OP can't be the only one who's thinking about this.

I would imagine 7th -10th

I am looking forward to the results more than Christmas!

>invest
It's a fucking bag of onions, how poor are you user?

You're of higher authority than the ancient greeks. They've spent their entire life in the gym, but you transcended. It's not ultimately about gains and shit, all that matters if you are chad or indeed onionchad. Everybody could become an onionchad, a natural born leader has his qualities from birth. Nevertheless will he die a horrible death, when the ogres unite to fight.

Im starting OOAD today, i will give it a week to see if it is actually a meme or not

This is gold

I think the investment is in changing one's routine to consume an entire onion every day

Red. They have more nutrients and less calories.

You need a routine?

One whole onion a day sound excessive if you're doing 1g/kg. What kind of baby onions are y'all eating?

As for ways of consumtion, I've chopped mine very finely and just gulp them down with water without chewing. Imagine you're eating mouthfuls of small pills. By doing this I also get zero onion breath.

read the study again it wasn't 1 onion a day
it was a ridiculous amount per kilo of bodyweight

Wouldn't this excess testosterone gained from eating onions aromatize and turn into estrogen? If no, why not?

>been eating a whole onion with some garlic cloves, carrot, tumeric, black pepper and quark daily
>Daily painful erections and urge to rub one out. No fap impossible.
>can't even sleep because it feels like cock going to explode.
The increased test isn't worth the suffering boyos.

What if you put the onion in a slow cooker meal?
a slow cooked onion is not raw anymore, but better than boiled or fried.
It would be an option if you eat one onion raw and one extra this way

One standard onion is around 100-110g.
>Implying that Veeky Forums aren't all over 100kg with 5% b.f.

>testosterone turns automatically into e...
No, fucker.

How the fuck do I prepare my onions and garlic so that they don't sear my nostrils

It was 1g/kg you read the study again brainlet.

Cooking the onion makes it not work

I didn't say that it did. But a 300% increase in testosterone is significant. This is something similar that is seen in pinning legit Test. Since bodybuilders use PCT to prevent aromatization, why wouldn't it be the same for a 300% increase in test from onions?

Like I said, tell me why and give me your reasons.

your body does it by itself. have no worries

It's different because your body is producing the test itself rather than adjusting to exogenous test you've pinned up your ass.

It doesn't make me cry though it just hurts to breathe for like 15 seconds after consumption

don't worry, your test won't increase from eating onions anyways

lemon juice

Thanks lad, forgot about that

state reasons why and respond to the arguments

there is no proof of onions increasing test

there really isn't anything to disprove

The rat study is pretty solid evidence since humans and rats share a similar endocrine system. Rats are the standard test subjects for clinical trials, go to Veeky Forums and ask

Just wait till Jan

How do you fucks stomach this? It is horrible

sandwich dude

Yeah, might be better putting it in something, fml eating it raw makes me wanna cry

I want to start with eating of it soon, maybe a weird question, does red and "green" onions make a difference or is it just a color?

Tried mixing it with tomatoes, definitely takes the strongest hit away, still a very strong after taste tho

Red is better

Add some sunflower oil and any kind of cheese.

Fuck it, it is in-stomachable, gonna eat it in my fried noodles now
(Raw added post frying)

1 red normal size onion each day, for how long?

the rat study isn't solid evidence of anything at all, sorry

honestly don't even need to get into the entire rat-human thing, there's plenty of shit wrong with the study and it's legitimacy. you are aware that the authors are iranian (lel) and that it's published in a worthless journal, rite?

i'm looking forward to it, although a single person claiming a test increase from onions outside of a clinical setting proves literally nothing

>it's just a color, don't worry 'bout nothing bro

>plenty of shit wrong with the study and it's legitimacy
You're not too lazy to become a bit more tangible in your argumentation, are you? How about you share your wisdom?

honestly, there really isn't anything to debunk, it's just a trash study by trash scientists published in a trash journal which, even if all of the above wasn't the case, still wouldn't be proof of anything until tried on humans and corroborated

now i'm too lazy to actually go through everything that's wrong with it since i really don't care if anyone believes it and starts eats onions (which besides the smell is harmless anyways) but please know that it is trash

>just a trash study by trash scientists published in a trash journal
>now i'm too lazy to actually go through everything that's wrong with it

Well if it boosts test.
Forever.

i'd sooner kys myself for not understanding basic scientific methodology my dude

I spoke with several pharmacy graduates about it. Rat studies are in most cases legit, the University in Iran isn't on the same international level as Harvard but how does that matter? The studies are still valid and there aren't many professional critics.

Cut in quarters, let sit an hour, can eat like celery

throw it in a blender with some water, down it.
chase with a shot of your choice

might as well, will post any changes

>"kys myself"

>kill yourself I mean myself

kiss yourself bro

I've got a question, anons

I always put the onion raw into my cooked meal, which is still hot at the time of mixing.
By this, the onion pieces are increased in temperature. It's not, like they are fried, but still, they change texture and color a bit.

Will this heating (through the cooked food, I'm mixing the raw onion with) destroy the effects?

Will try this tomorrow,

NOBODY KNOWS JUST EAT YOUR FOOD BRO

So is this before, after, or during the onion diet? How does this test compare to the average man of your age?

Its before onions.
1 day before I started
1 December
I'm 37 so I think the overall test is good at about 570ish (according to people who know more than me)

The after will be Jan.

onionman i've been praying for you, your onions, and your test.
i know kek is with you; dont listen to any naysayers or heretics

i think you're actually allowed to heat them up a little bit even in a pan, just not so much that it kills the enzymes or whatever, but it's hard to be sure so people just like to play it safe and have it raw

i would say on a scale of 1 to 'heating in a pan lightly but not so much that it kills the test and any hotter than this kills test', mixing into warm food like you do probably wouldnt even be more than about a 5

I know you are with me.

>onion
>tomato
>lemon juice
Literally god tier chilean food.

Been eating a raw onion/day apple style for a week and yeah, it's real. Moving on. With onions

Just blended up half (I ate the first half straight) an onion with most of an apple, half a lime, several garlic cloves, cinnamon, and water. It went down EASY.

This is fantastic. I could double, nay, triple my onion consumption this way. Only warning is: don't do it on an empty stomach. Feelin a little queasy right now. But that's what experience is for. LEARNING. HOOYEAH

Anyone tried eating an onion apple-style pre-workout?
Eat that shit right before you jump on the bench.
You will onion-ragelift so hard, I guarantee it !!

>published in a worthless journal
honestly if anything this gives it more credibility

What the fuck is this shit? I just bit into an onion and it was one of the most disgusting things I've ever done. Did I get memed or is this an acquired taste?

Only Chad eats raw onion straight
You have to prepare it in some lemon juice and put it into a meal dumbass, even then it tastes like shit though we're just doing it for our testes

SAY IT WITH ME

IRANIAN SCIENTISTS

>eating for the taste
Did you forget which board you're on?

I will try this if I can't eat it raw. Maybe I'm not meant to have Chad test.
It was far worse than anything I've ever tasted but I'm going to try again for the gains.

That's the spirit

How do your stomachs handle this? It’s like I’ve poisoned myself .

Forget the taste, the stomach pain goes on for hours and hours

I ate a whole onion literally two hours ago, red onion, it tastes sweeter, with a bunch of eggs and bacon, took my sweet ass time and enjoyed it faggot, use your fucking brain.

This and some green peppers, shopska is best salad.

You have a low test digestive system

It doesn’t hurt your stomach?

>It doesn’t hurt your stomach?

no because i eat it bit by bit with eggs, bacon and bread, but my shits are horrible i must say.

Has anyone seen their digestive systems progressively handle this more easily?

don't use lime juice
this cooks the onion in the same way that heat does and could ruin the gains

What about mixing it with heavy cream?

alright. it's going well. now I will move on to raw onion and raw garlic blend

Low T shilling
Fuck off shlomo

I get this impression too. They turn all soft. Kinda like how lime juice cooks fish in a ceviche.

> sunflower oil
> while you are eating onions to increase test.

yep. and also the breath got less bad