Nobody likes tall girls anyways

>nobody likes tall girls anyways...

Is this the womanlet C O P E?
do girls actually believe these manlet orchestrated lies? my sister has complained about this on numerous occasions and shes only ~5'10. How do i get her to realise that these opinions stem from the pit?

she has to stop dating manlets, it's that simple

I'm 6'4 and 5'10 is short

I am 6'1 and would love to date a woman even taller then me. She has to be proportional though.
Just a thought of being with an amazon sends shivers down my spine.

I like tall girls. I'm 6'4" and I like a girl who's head is about shoulder height on me. If I met a girl taller than me and was single I'd be all over it. Imagine your sons.

>tfw 5'10
>really attracted to girls that are around 5'9 or 5'10
>tfw last gf was only 5'7
>no tall girl will ever like me because im a manlet
life is suffering

>Guys scared of dating women taller than them

>"T-They'll never think you're a real man!"

Half the reason I lift is so I can easily carry a chick no matter their weight, it's why I do a half-curl at the top of my deadlifts.

Tell her most male criticisms stem from their own insecurities.
Guy feels angry that girl won't sleep with him despite sleeping with other people- she's a slut
Guy feels angry that a girl is taller than him, causing him to remember his shortness- tall girls are unattractive
Guy feels like other guy is buffer than him- he's a douchebag or stupid
Guy feels like other guy is smarter than him- he's an autist or never gets layed

Actually it's not just men, but you can safely assume that most people's BS criticisms of others come from them frantically trying to make their high opinion of self worth true again by making up fake news to feed themselves like a fucking junkie scrambling for another hit.

It takes a lot of pain to live in reality, to say "that girl is taller than me because I'm shorter than average height." "That guy is bigger than me and better looking than me" "That guy knows more about x, y, or z than me" But it's worth it because these statements actually provide a route forward, a problem which can be dealt with.

The only problem is, guys that make fun of others frequently don't realize why they do it.

Like, it's ok to be jealous, just recognize it's jealousy that you're feeling.

Absolutely, realizing that you're jealous can spur you to actually do something. Lift, study, work on charisma or personality. Hedging and talking shit just preserves your status quo, which is all most people want to do anyway.

How are there so many 6'4" people in all these threads about height? Do lanklets sit on their computers continuously refreshing the catalog until these threads appear or what

kill all femlets

Found the manlet

It's just fun to post in these threads with my height honestly. I usually get (you)s and sometimes can help a manlet realize that it's fucking hard for everyone regardless of height

Everyone wants what they can't have.

This is my dream girl.

it's confirmation bias

you're short so you think about it a lot

which means you see it a lot

OP here, i showed this thread to my sister and she promtly informed me that i was autistic lol.
However she laughed at some of the replies and seemed much happier :) so i think it helped seeing that alot of guys like tall girls too. thank u Veeky Forums

This. Another manlet prince reporting in. Give me an amazon, build an height.

As a non-manlet, most of them are lying. Few people are actually 6'4" and unless they measure themselves every day as a constant reminder. They most likely haven't measured themselves unless at a doctors office. Lets be honest as well. Height one of the most lied about things next to dick height. People repress the actually number so it doesn't drive them insane so they actually believe that it is that length.

t. Lies about his height on the internet
I know I'm only 5'9" but just check through a height thread one of these days and see. About half of the people who post are 6'4". I think it's because that's about the tallest height you can lie about before it becomes obvious.

>yeah dude it's hard for everyone haha dude I totally understand being short
One time a scoutmaster denied me my next rank because he thought I was too short. I'm barely below average. I don't know how someone who is actually short deals with it. Even as an adult I get made fun of for my height on a daily basis. Used to be much worse as a kid too. On the bright side it's taught me that others opinions of me don't matter and that happiness comes from the inside not from something you can't control

I used to know a guy who was 5'4

he became a gang member to handle his napoleon syndrome

maybe you can go that route

he's in prison doing 5 years now though

>tfw no Amazonian gf my height that is physically capable of dominating me and to raise strong children with

Because 6'4" is the average male height

I’m 183cm (6’0”) and my gf is 184cm (6’0.5”).

She has a decent body, and her insecurity about being that tall works in my favour. But I feel like a manlet sometimes when I’m with her and I miss the feeling with small girls where you can completely dominate them, throw them around, rest your chin on their head etc. Not that I’d break up with her over it, but if I had a choice I’d rather a 5’4” - 5’7” girl.

Some sex positions don’t work also

I'm 5'10 and fucked a girl my height.
I will not do it again. The sex is awkward due to the length of her legs. I'll stick to girls at least an inch shorter.

But it's true, girls 6' and above are seen as Freaks, there's tons of memes about it (usually along the lines of "you're not dating material, go join the NBA #wokememesmayn")

This is where us manlets come into play: since longmen Have womanlet fetishes we bank on the insecurities of long ladies so we can have taller children than ourselves.

We're all gonna make it brahs

I saw a cute 6'0 girl today. Her face was pretty average, but she had a pretty big ass (in leggings). Because of her size, that meant her ass was even bigger. It dawned on me that if I were fucking her from behind, my whole lower body would be slamming against nothing but ass.

I've changed my mind about tall girls, but they can't be sticks.

Can confirm, its the average where I live and I'm 6'4

I live alone ;_;

You'll notice that in CBT threads very few people seem to claim 6'4". What a strange disconnect

>am 5'7
>Going to talk to my 5'8 bus-fu next time I see her

Probably won't go well but fuck it

This

I want a 5'10 qt, I'm 6'0 and want tall asf kids

>5'7 manlet
>like tall girls
pray that I make it brehs

You don't know jack shit about difficult sex positions. M8 My ex was 160 while I am 203. Sex positions are really limited, missionary was bad since she was always under my armpit, doggy was god awful since I had to put my legs so wide apart to find the front door, standing sex was out of question. Good luck spicing things up with really limited positions.

>not going full dom and holding her folded with her head down

5'10 is not short, not even in your mutt country you 59% shitlord

>not recoginizing that both your jealousy and that it's antithesis, acceptance are just sides of the same coin

>not viewing your life and everything that has an effect upon it from a vast and remote distance

>not adapting your desires to fit your surroundings rather than adapting your surroundings

>not wallowing in self-deception and demotivation to the point of a semi-comatose state, so much so that your sergeant calls the emts

>not recognizing that balance itself must be balanced against imbalance

>not coming full circle every day in a never-ending contradiction to preserve your psyche

I am 1,77m king of manlet here
I would date a girl that is 1,8m tall
The thing is, that most very tall guys I see have gf that are smaller than average, only some date similar tall women.
I think way to many women taller than 1,7m think that they need to date a very tall guy while in my experience everything intimacy is better with a women around as tall as me
>holding hands, doen't feel like waling around with my 10 years old niece
>cuddling and spooning
>kissing
>sex, beeing able to see/kiss each other easily, 69 ect.

flaws are worse on a tall girl, but a banging hot girl is better the taller she is.
height accentuates greatness, smallness makes mediocrity ok

>t. cuck

>It takes a lot of pain to live in reality, to say "that girl is taller than me because I'm shorter than average height." "That guy is bigger than me and better looking than me" "That guy knows more about x, y, or z than me" But it's worth it because these statements actually provide a route forward, a problem which can be dealt with.
Fucking this.
Way too many people just can't handle living in reality so they just make excuses and indulge in fiction non-stop. Why are there so many super hero movies and video games? The majority of people just can't handle reality

You're a good brother user

Yeah. I'm 6'6"

rather a date a girl taller than me than shorter tbqh, im 184cm

but mostly because my brother is 5'8, mother 5'7, father 5'5, and 3/4 grandparents

GL. My group are mostly 6'2-6'5 (tfw 6'1 and manlet by comparison). Nobody in the group has ever dated a girl over 5'8. Tallness on a woman is unfeminine and they almost always have small tits and are lanklets. The tallest guy in the group is dating a 5'5 german exchange student atm for example. Tall women need to accept that manlets are their fate really.

Ganbatte senpai

you can't insult someone making the insecurity argument, that means it bounces off them and sticks to you

There is literally no size you can be that would prevent you from getting laid as a woman. Even the most disgusting, malformed looking short/tall woman in the world could obtain some dick within a day if they tried.

>5'8
>6'3 gf
how jelly

6'2" here

Short girls are cute
Tall girls are beautiful

That said my wife is 5'10"

Not at all lmao

i make fun of other people because they’re lesser i wouldn’t make fun of a handsome man’s appearance unless he’s dressed in an asinine manner and presenting badly, if you’re unintelligent or vulgar you deserve intense mockery and ostracism

Than just date a girls who is 5'6+

Tfw when your 6'5 and have 5'10 fuck buddies but you're still dead inside because you can't find love. I'm also a fat offensive linemen
>pic related
>autismo activated

>you
>6'5"
i want to believe but that photo makes me doubt

She's the girl you dummy

Whoring out is definitely a great way to find your true love. Every great catch wants a floppy diseased pussy and a boring emotionally unstable girl to go along with it.

What part of Norway you from? I'm in the US but I've recently befriended someone from Trondheim.

they play handegg in Norge?

What do you consider a tall girl? My ex was 1m75 (or1m78 I don't remember much) and she was taller than most girl
[spoiler]She had such pretty legs[/spoiler]

>mfw 5'6 and my [spoiler]future[/spoiler] gf is 4'11

Look at the outlet

>fat offensive lineman

>tfw no taller than you gf

kek'd too hard at this

Im a 5'6 manlet and id love to impregnate a tapl gf. Pls respond.

I'm 5'8" but want to find a tall wife

Wtf is this real?

Symmetricstrength is skewed in favour of manlets. Post you lifts, not that bullshit.

>t. guy who isn't attractive enough to get 5'9-5'10" models

Yeah and every time there's a benis thread everyone claims to have a 7 inch p-unit.
Most of them are just lying or at the very least exaggerating their height.
>t. 5'11" king of manlets

Enjoy your torn biceps faggot

>manlet thread
>haha let's ridicule them until they kill themselves

>tall woman insecurity thread
>80% whiteknighting

true shit

your post makes no sense user. it seems to imply that there's anything wrong with a woman being tall

no one likes tall women.

>inb4 b-but virgins on a social outcast chinese website
proving my point

7' tall here. You're nothing but dwarves, go dig a fortress and sell mugs to elves, faggots.

Tell that to my face you pointy eared FUCK

>dating 5'7 greek woman
>she's happy because i'm taller than her in heels (i'm 6'3)
>apparently lots of Greek men are manlets

>but her father is 6'2 and her brother is 6'5

>also she's a ballet teacher but she actually eats well so her calves are fucking huge

I’m 6’3 (measured today), with a 7 inch penis. I use to claim 6’4 and 7.5 and then realized no one cared

What did you call me? You burrowing green nigger.

Do tall girls need longer benis?
I'd love an amazon, I'm 6'1 or so but would love an even taller gf. Tall and slender spear hunter woman from the jungle, and I would be the buff knightly tank or something.

>Tall and slender spear hunter woman from the jungle, and I would be the buff knightly tank or something.
Hopefully they need more autism, too.

Can't imagine how much you'd have to hate yourseld to rag on innocent tall girls.

Reminder that this board belongs to Klossy.

I want to kode with klossy.

Can't imagine how much you'd have to hate yourself to white knight bitches you've never met

>tfw i'm a manlet who finds tall girls very attractive

reeeeeee

Greeks are absolutely obsessed with height, it is a sickness. If you give them tall children they will love you forever.
T. Greek manlet

>did wojak have dirt on the clintons

This shit's getting surreal.

This. I'm sure that some of my insults come from jealousy, but I also mock everything I perceive as being truly lesser.

cd code
cd..
cd..
cd..
cd ..
ls
cd code
cd ..
cd

wow wish one day i can be redpilled like this user
*posts wojak*

>Someone on the internet said something

wow really wonder how ill sleep today

came back to check this board after 6 months and people still make the exact same threads
see you guys in 6 months

shes not """only""" 5'10. shes 5-6 inch above average and easily in the top 2%. unless she is underweight she looks like a freak

your father must´ve been hard on you

i like girls tall or near my height even sometimes taller than me

I'm 5'11 and my gf is the same height as me. Tbh I love how tall she is, her proportions look much better than short girls although I thinks she's used to taller guys...

>he deadlifts 95 lbs

I’m 5’10 and I think manlets are super hot because they can get very beefy. But doggy style fucking gets awkward because I need to spread my legs and get my ass very low