If your not an athlete or a rapper you will never get an instagram quality girl

>if your not an athlete or a rapper you will never get an instagram quality girl
>every girl with over 200k followers is being fucked by a rapper or athlete

is is he right ;_;

I am a rapper though, my lyrics tight I'm just working on my flow

obviously. do you need Jesus to approve it?

>wanting a whore who flaunts herself to 200,000 people that also probably fucked at least 100 dudes
I will take my chances on a woman more worth my time and so should you.

One of the fittest girls from my school is going out with Stormzy lol

>if your not an athlete or a rapper you will never get an instagram quality girl
Oh no, whatever will I do!

How many she fuck in school?

you have to be a saudi prince to shit in insta girls

Didn't keep a tally mate. She moved to London when she was 16 so fuck knows what happened after that. She had a boyfriend for a while but he got shot

link your soundcloud so that we can laugh at you

>you will never meet a demure sweet girl who has never uploaded photos of her snatch to social media

one of these days user. one of these days

>Never getting an instagram quality girl
Yeah m8 I'll pass on that. These hoes have nothing to offer and would rather leave you than leave 'muh followers'. Look for a down to earth qt you can connect with.

This guy seems like a psycho.

"instagram quality"
those words shouldn't be used in the same sentence dog

It ain’t safe on the block, not even for the thots

Why do you watch this guy?

I don't understand the appeal. Watched the video you listed and his life seems incredibly boring, I don't know why he's filming it or why people pay attention but there's like tens of thousands of views.

Fuck me this. Anyone who builds themself into a brand is going to be an imsufferable wretch.

Still working on a few tracks before I do that, i want to be somewhat competent before I post shit.

Ever hear about that pottery class, bro?

Post your shit.

do people unironically want to date instagram whores?

Why are you all so obsessed with women and sex?

We have nothing else to live for. We are boring fucks who work out and browse Veeky Forums, that is all we have.

Not even women really, just sex. If you seriously want to date an instagram model you just want an aesthetically pleasing hole to stick your dick in and don't care about literally anything else

>wanting a girl who's famous on instagram

come down from your cloud buddy and live here in reality it's better for you

you're on a Veeky Forums man. What else do guys pump for if not for pussy?

I would argue that even that none of that is worth living for.

Daily reminder you are going to die and none of it matters.

To pretend like I am being productive.

>rapper of athlete
MADE

>instagram quality girl
I won't date a girl who has any social media accounts.

>rappers are high-value men in my society
that's it, JUDEN RAUS

are you a literal alien

The real question is will you ever be as comfy as that doggo?

>wanting instawhores who would let people to shit on them for money

Fuuuuck, I forgot about this. All the instathots get shit on by Saudis

But everytime I see a top tier 1m+ followers braphog's boyfriend he is either another Gymshark IG model or some slightly above average attractive guy with 1k followers and a private IG guy.

>Instagram quality
Oxymoron detected

>caring about not getting to fuck vapid e-whores who's only claim to fame is that she posted her bobs and vagene
i cant imagine a sadder existence

I am a PUA I fucked a girl once.

>instagram
>quality
lmao this 8 tho

>Implying I didn't find her 2 years ago and am planning on moving in with her next year after we save the money for a house

>Once
Not a very good PUA then.

That’s skepta you nigger

Who fucks sommer ray?

Why would you want them though? They would be the absolute worst kind of people.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fucken noice

>though
>flow

I thinks it's super insecure, therefore unattractive, for guys to complain about instathots having too many followers and who she fucks. Move on and go for women in your own league, faggot.

oh no trash get with trash

I surmise this man's opinions are wack
you aint gotta rap or track
homie just gotta be

they're all MADE

>super insecure
No shit sherlock. I'm 6'2", been Veeky Forums for about three years, pretty fucking good looking, as in been told I should be a model since the age of 16 (25) and if I made an insta, no ones going to give me money to shit on my chest except for a few deranged faggots, I'm not going to have 25000 local women ready to drop everything at a moments notice to cop my cock, no way in hell am I going to get 6000 "you go girl" comments for making a retarded face next to a Mcmuffin, no one except for a few deranged faggots are going to give me "gifts" whenever I want in exchange for the possibility of spending time with me.
Instead I've had moderate luck with women who have cracked onto me first and a 4 year gf. Bitches have life on super easy mode while we bust our asses off lifting heavy shit, reading simplified greek philosophy, easting onions and mirin each others glutes.
Fuck instathots

Better just lay down and die then.

They're also being shit on for cash by saudi oil freaks. What's your point?

No retard Why would this be true?
>every girl in the world is getting fucked by chad
Damn youre retarded

who wants a 24/7 instagram attentionwhore as gf anyway. I might fuck one, but i'd never consider a woman whoring herself out on the net relationship material.

Or just be rich and have a sick car. I inherited my dad's fortune so now I just lift and drive my cars. You get as much pussy as you want if you're young, fit, rich, and drive a Lamborghini.

How is this fit related?

You went schools with Maya Jama? Which school?

this is pure beta rationalization
also
>giving any credit to what comes out of the mouth of a guy with a gothic letter neck tattoo

Im a public sector worker for a quasi government ngo, where i analysd white paper policies.

No girl ive ever fucked has given a shit what i do, just how i do it.

Also how limited must your mind be in scope when the largest dichotomy between haves and have-nots is framed around sport, rapping, and instagram. Who is paying these cunts attention? Stop it.

kek,
dating guru here, get arrested for indecent conduct on the reg, get on my level
*puts on 3 fedoras, 5 necklaces, grabs magic trick back pack, puts self-hypnosis mp3 on, rehearse lecture on the nature of manliness and relationships*
>I'm going to in the field to practice getting handshakes from solid 6s

I hope you crash your cars and become horribly disfigured to the point where surgery cannot help.

I wish this not out of malice, but out of love. Only through loss and reconciliation can you achieve a higher state of being. Your becoming a of a deformed elephant man will not only enlighten yourself, but serve as a vicious warning to other parasitic cretins that the day of reckoning moves yet closer.

When the bombs drop, I'll eat people like you for protein.

Don't instafamous girls fraud?

Yes, they're good looking and seem to have "nice bodies".

But they fraud. A shit ton of makeup, plastic surgery, butt implants, and what not. I assure you there's girls that look as good as instafamous girls, but without being too concerned about fucking atheletes or rappers. i mean they might be concerned about fucking frat dudes, but if you're Veeky Forums and normal looking, thell bang you. You can find plenty of them in college.

>talks like a nigger and a homosexual
>buys a fucking imac
>whines about how he can't get an instagram girlfriend
>spends hours looking at clothes like some kind of woman
>only does cardio at the gym

Wow, is this what generation Z is like?

I'm a lyrical spiritual individual casting miracles on you criminals

We can only try