Veeky Forums to /fat/ stories

Finally getting ahold of my weight, everyone treats me better but it just makes me paranoid. What's your /story/?

Was pretty chubby in my teens. My brother told me to pull myself together. Been fit ever since. People truely treat you better. Enjoy it.

>be me
>low self esteem, awkward
>start to lift
>do some fraud
>god mode aesthetics
>girls are crazy for me, guys envy me
>die in sauna

I hear you senpai. Used to be really fat, now I'm thin and am happy to bully fats because I'm scared my currents friends will abandon me. Am I a bad person?

Well played

was fat for as long as i can remember, now i only get compliments. feelsveryfuckinggoodman

I lost 50lbs.
People I've known comment on it, but that's pretty much all that's changed.
I might get more attention from girls, but I'm not social enough to notice if there was a change.

Got mono in highschool, went from 240 to 155 over the span of about 6 months, it wasn't healthy. Came back from summer vacation and girls suddenly gave me attention. Made me become jaded towards girls because they didn't notice me when I was fat. Got over that really quick as soon as I realized girls would actually fuck me.

Same, never really ends.

>title is Veeky Forums to /fat/ stories
>everyone is telling /fat/ to Veeky Forums stories

????????

Veeky Forums to /fat/ has no place on this board and those people should be ashamed of themselves.
/fat/ to Veeky Forums is a much more positive thing and actually work within the context of this board.

>Veeky Forums to /fat/

tore my meniscus about a month ago; already I've tried to at least maintain my weight but my appetite hasn't dulled in the slightest...

when i'm active, it's relatively easy to eat clean, but somehow i get injured and my willpower goes to shit and i practically devour everything in the immediate vicinity, where it just sits there. i'd normally run or lift, but i can't even squat without a sharp pain in the side of my knee.

this is hell, i don't know how to regain mental control. muscle's disappearing and i can already see the pudge emerging.

>really good and in shape
>6’5” 240 lbs Pure muscle
>start to go on tumblr
>realize I have fit privelage and that I am scum
>start eating more chocolate and fat cakes
>muscle finally disappearing
>feel more out of breath and lathargic by the day
>get diabetes
>get victim complex and fake mental disorders
>no social life except tumblr
>no job
>I finally made it
>kill my self

Alex?

Same user

>tfw no 6pack but don't want to cut now because I'm getting stronger and haven't maxed out my noob gains.

If you want cuddly positivity, go to reddit.

It was a mere ruse sempai. This thread is for people to talk about how much better they are now

Also I might have fucked up the thread because I'm drunk, no judge, only stories

>Also I might have fucked up the thread because I'm drunk, no judge, only stories
I will always love you for you, user. No judgement, no homo

What's positive about not allowing fat losers that lost their fitness? You've got it backwards, cuck.