Aw is best sport there is
>you can start in your 20s and still win some medals
>oldest sport
>can do anywhere
>you can always get better is you train hard
>gives great aesthetics
>hand strength is most functional strength --> everyday benefits
>grills like it

By doing pronations with a leverage bar or other device, or if you're poor like me and don't have $80-300 to spend on one, you can just fill up an old liquor bottle and do them with that. Heavy hammers, etc. They're not as good though.

Or load up only one side of an adjustable DB.

Anyone know of any cheap bars to do arm rotations with? I've spent hours looking and the only real option seems to be blowing a load of cash online or at a custom metalwork shop.

bump

I'm tryna get like Devon Larratt, he's 6'5 240ish. Is this achievable natty?

He also easily beat The Mountain in armwrestling. I'm currently 6'5, 220lbs with 17" arms.

A guy who dedicates his whole life to arm wrestling won against a pretty strong dude that never arm wrestles, who would have thought.

>pretty strong dude
I mean you're right but you're underselling one of the strongest men on earth

>i fight till the finich cause i eats me spinach

So I've been doing cable wrist curls for a while and now having to squeeze the little handle is bothering my elbow. Do you think if I put fat grips on the handle it would help? I figure with a thick handle I can just cup and not have to really grip the handle. Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=YoecdyKWamk
Has anyone here actually made one of these? I'm tempted to.

I might not ever be as tall as Larrat but I'd at least like to get arms as thick as his.

his forearms are absurd

He's a big guy

If you're having elbow pain hammer curls, reverse curls and work on your extensors

For you

They kind of look like mine.
1. Never carried knapsack in any school grade, walked to school with books in hands/wrists.
2. Guitar player.
3. Job requires gripping and lifting light weight repeatedly.
4. Genetics.

>5. no g/f..... do the math

>One of the strongest men on Earth
>Medaled six times in a row in the only strongman competition people care about
>Some strong guy

I did it. It really is magic. The strap part is optional.

What arm rotations? You mean pronation?

Yes fat grips are essential for training cup. Forearm size will also increase using them.

Larratt is not natty

>That's right, I'm an arm-wrestler.... My strength is specific to over"powering" other men... but only their arms while seated at a table while using leveraging techniques. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an Art of Manliness article to get back to.

Pronations, and supinations. Both rotate the hand.
I should've proofread that.

Goal body. He has the build of a black man

I know a few natty guys bigger than him, if you have the right frame, appetite, and musscle insertions it's achievable. 17" Is actually pretty small for his height.

>I am an armwrestler
>I can overpower men twice my size using my hands
>my arms crafted through decades of hellish training became unstoppable serving one purpose: to defeat my enemies
>I am a master of calculating the unimaginably complex system of leverages involved in a match and adopring my style accordingly in a matter of milliseconds
> I am an armwrestler
> I am a warrior

If your an ausfag i will make you one. Send it anywhere in australia.

You only need a towel for that ( and maybe a cable machine in the gym). youtu.be/e928t2pE04I

Some other ideas for home training youtu.be/1akq3QOWcKc

I think I'm gonna do it. You've convinced me.

T. Wristlet

youtube.com/watch?v=utbBT8JtSjk
I see Devon doing a lot of these heavy singles with whatever arm wrestling contraption and I always wonder how much volume he has to do to get anything useful out of it. The range of motion is just so small and he usually holds the weight for like 3 seconds. Obviously it's worth something if he's doing them but still it confuses me a bit.

I did mine out of hard cardboard roll

How much weight can it handle?

Secure the band inside carefully

This roll is really hard so it can take more than I can excert.

Do you attach it to a cable machine or do you have a pulley set up in your house?

>armwrestling
youtube.com/watch?v=6RP_WeKJfmo

You can attach to anything. Make the band long enough so you can use it ad trx. I attach mine at home to a 4 times folded heavy rubber band. If you use it in the gym prepare for people asking questions.

You will not break your arm unless you fight absolutely retarded way. Tearing biceps hovewer is more likely but if you fear injury just play snooker.

I'll definitely try using it at the gym. Might even try to make one tomorrow.

>a pretty strong dude

woohoo!

>play snooker
Me and my lifting buddy used to do that back in the day.
Because the club served really cheap beer.

Sometimes I got so drunk I couldn't stand up without holding the table.
It's easy to trip and poke your eye out with the cue.
Dangerous sport!

Great post. #NaturalPower!!

I said I have 17"s, Larrat has 19" biceps and 19" forearms.

How do i get better at armwrestling?
Do i have to train biceps, pronator and forearm?

I have a challenge with a friend of mine that i can beat him sometime but even if i lift and he doesn't he still wins everytime.

He probably has big hands or is a manual labourer. The most effective way you can train is to practice but you can also simulate an opponent with careful rubber band or pulley setup. Also wrist curls all day every day.

Arm wrestling is really just skill and technique.

nice forearms, how do i get forearms like that without actually armwrestling?

Wrist curls and roids.
youtu.be/z5xTjVyt_Gk

Holy crap are you in Stuttgart?

No, München

Why did you think I am in Stuttgart?