How to avoid looking DYEL with a coat on?

Gotta have big shoulders and a thick neck.

Bigass coat

No one gives a fuck how swole you look in a coat you fag. Get your head out of your ass.

Tfw 5'7 156lbs

Winter sucks cause If you're not on gear you're probably not going to look visibly muscular.

honestly tho looking dyel in a coat is one of the best parts of wearing a coat because people have no idea until you take it off and then they're like "holy shit"

well maybe not for you because you're a manlet but for me it works like that

Cut the sleeves off.

This is why a big neck is the most important thing

Sorry to say, you just gotta be a BIG guy

Have big legs and pants that fit

Traps,shoulders and lats

Manlet reporting in, always found the idea of suprise sick. I love wearing baggy sweaters( you can see my traps and shoulders though but women dont notice these things) and when I take them off when im "hot" girls fucking lose it, feels good man.

Women judge whether they want to fuck you or not almost the second they lay eyes on you. The baggy clothing approach for a first impression probably isn't the best idea

women notice shoulders and traps in terms of frame.

>caring what people think

It's pathetic that people lift to impress others.

Idgaf homie, I never had trouble with women. Social skills and charisma is way better that being buff. Id rather women like me and then when we eventually have sex the body is a plus

tight fiting leather jacket

fucking lol

I'm getting a jake gylenhall(sp?) vibe from the virgin there.

He looks like vince g

>Women judge whether they want to fuck you or not almost the second they lay eyes on you.
True, unless you are a manlet, that is an automatic "no"

you gotta do neck training

take the neck pill

how insecure are you OP?