/thicc/ general

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, candito 6 week, 28 free programs, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Discord Link: discord.gg/cgZxmJ

Other urls found in this thread:

canditotraininghq.com/free-programs/
discord.gg/KkY3Gb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

why do /thicc/ general always get delet? it's not fait bros

Jesus those bow legs, he looks like some sort of satyr

>Improve strength through barbell training while eating adequate amounts of food
>Become big by being strong as opposed to aesthetic focused exercise
>Begin a movement against the prevailing wisdom that “looking good” means being emaciated, gaunt, and undernourished (male or female)
>Be humble about our own gains of strength while encouraging and teaching others to improve theirs
>Honor the lifters of the past who inspire us to become 70’s Big
>Test ourselves in competition while encouraging others to take the chance on competing
>Teach fundamentals of strength and conditioning and help athletes or non-athletes implement it into their training
>Help push the campaign that strength training makes women healthy and beautiful
>Establish the importance of strength training in an exercise, health, or fitness program

Why the reddit tier pastbin?

% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability.
>posts 10-11% bf

natties can't look this thicc with being 10% bf that's why 13-17% is recommended

ROW EVERY SESSION

why do his arms look so small

literally my body
tom hardy and i have the same trap genetics im pretty sure

bump

Do skinnyfat manlets like me have a chance of becoming /thicc/?

Also full-contact twists for soap bar thicc abdominals (also called landmine twists)

lookin damn good

How do I get thicc with just a pullup bar??

Yes
No

good question, they didn't in the movie.

here's more hardy

cut harder faggot

thicc bois dont cut

bump

What rows should i be doing every lift session to get thicc?

is bloatloard /thicc/?

Because these threads are useless. The only way to get "thicc" like the people posting here is to lift a long time, roid, and stay around 15% bf. There's no secret techniques or ways to lift that will make it happen

Can someone explain Canditos 6 Week to a total fucking brainlet? I looked at the spreadsheet but it confused me

I disagree. There are certain muscles, like the forearms, traps, and obliques which make people look much thicker.

You get good biceps so you can jerk dudes off to pay for a gym membership

Because they are.

mongol slavic genes

Is 5x5 good to get thicc? Or do you need more volume?

Was prime Bruno Sammartino /thicc/?

spotted the twink

These are not from the same movie. First one is from Bronson, while the second one is from Warrior.

>mfw slowly getting thicc and out of lanklet zone

its a good feel altough i need a lot more mass to really be up there

>overdose on frogtech
>get veins on traps when i brace hard

is year round equipoise/trt the secret to thicc?

I was always amazed at these traps...they look unreal

Am I retarted for trying to get thicc while on keto and IF? I'm debating whether I should lose my fat first then bulk up but I also don't want to be a skinny bitch

b..but you guys told me its bad posture if the tops of your hands face outwards

P-Pls respond

It's just a result of the balance between your upper back and your pecs. In most people, it means that their backs are underdeveloped relative to their chest.

Obviously for klokov, he's back is fine.

Watching some late 90s wwf and a lot of the guys looked thicc and had massive necks.

what traps?

What program do I run if I'm skinnyfat and beginner? Is fierce 5 a good one, it seems balanced? And do I recomp or cut?

Rookie trying to get thicc.
I'll post my skinnyfat glutes if someone helps me out
Doing SS but with triples because I genuinely prefer it and have made consistent gains anyways for about 6 months now.

What assistance work can I safely add strictly to work my posterior chain? Idgaf that SS already hits the glutes and hams, I want the rear end of a horse.
My shitty gym doesn't have a space for weighted pull-ups or dips. It's also the only gym with free weights unless I drive an hour or pay for bridge fees. What assistance exercises can be added for back/chest/etc given my limited access to equipment.

There's this guy from the calisthenics thread who claims to have been at it for 3 years, but he did say he incorporated some weighted calisthenics as well.

You guys know THICC is a meme if you're not 6'2"+ with great genetics and on gear, right? Running some generic compound training program isn't going to make you a HOSS

WHAT DISTANCE SHOULD I DO?

>be gay powerlifter
>get more pussy than virgin gymcels
Jack is a bretty cool guy

do pull ups

what is "consistent gains"? because some beginners add 30 lbs to their squat in 6 months and call it consistent "gains" lol.

I increased the weight on the bar 2-5lbs per workout for a while.
Now I'm down to about twice a week for my squat and deadlift. My bench seems to keep rising steadily.

so 6+ lbs per week? then why are you complaining and looking for ways to modify it? keep drinking your milk.

ss gomad

this looks like me when i was first getting into lifting, maybe you should find better goals like Bane.

What my diet should consist of if I want to become thicc as fast as possible?

Who is that european dude on a stage that is always posted in these threads

I'm just interested in adding some lifts for glamor's sake... I figured more work, with rest = more growth.
Not complaining so much as looking to mix it up a little.

>I figured more work, with rest = more growth
no. if you are improving regularly, you are doing enough already. adding more won't affect anything favorably.

Its good for a beginner, after the linear gains run out, not enough volume

>roiding for this

same bro
been lifting for about 3 years
almost at 4000lb bench

plz

klokov

>tfw closer by the day

what is confusing about it to you? I ran ity for about 3-4 cycles, i can maybe answer questions

That discord link has expired, my dudes

How2get thicc without getting fat
getting fat is my biggest fear, but i love this body type

>3 years
>4000lb bp
dyel? i was doing lmao4k for reps in high school

What is the key to thicc? Deadlifts?

far right

>what is confusing about it to you?

The percentages thing, like I said, I'm a total brainlet

What gives you a thicc core? I can't seem to find any exercise that puts that kind of mass on the abs

Nice to see this thread. After losing some weight this year, it looks like I'm predestined for bear mode, so /thicc/ sounds like the way to go. What do if you only got dumbbells at home? Currently at 19 % bf doing 20 mi running and 4 km swimming per week, would like to add weight training to my routine.

19 here

How am I looking? Do I have potential?

>change nothing about training but start new manual labor job where I pick up and carry lots of heavy shit all day
>posterior chain and obliques explode
we /fridge/ nao

many good advanced programs have 5x5 or 5 sets of any other rep range as their staple.

if you do GOMAD.

Time to bloatmaxx twink

Does anybody have that webm of Klokov doing stretches
I need it for reference

>doing PHAT
>fucking burning out 80% of the way thru

fucking trying my best. The volume is ridiculous

a fellow ghostfucking aficionado I see

do PHUL, Dr. Layne "The Doctor" Norton, PhD (Doctor) is a retarded hack who cripples himself with his own programs twice a month

How do I become thicc like this? I'm just fat

yea ive been looking at other programs to do i might just change

Found it, I knew I had it saved

I h-have no idea what you're talking about man

tfw klokov will never hug his ankles in front of you
ywn be that ghost
why live

Ignore PTW and download the actual sheet off Candito's site
canditotraininghq.com/free-programs/

Fill in your maxes on the front page and each week is autopopulated for you.

Isn't he like 6'5" or some shit?

this, yeah. the percentages are %of your ORM. the spreadsheet/excel is way easier

6'4, big ass rugby man

bump. why do these threads die so quickly

Just hit a pure strength program if you're a beginner. Something 5x5 or 3x5 like SS while on a bulk. When you get strong enough, then you can do something with more of an aesthetic goal in mind and eat at maintenance or a slight cut

Just do SS like it was designed and switch programs when you stop getting linear gains

Bulk with lots of eggs, oats, milk etc. Just keep it nutritious; don't intake too much junk food, and if you start getting fat, slow it down a little bit

***NEW DISCORD LINK***
discord.gg/KkY3Gb

If you get too fat you can just do a mini-cut to rebalance your bf% then keep going

Heavy barbell movements: squats, deads, ohp, rows, bench, etc

>snapchat angle to make him look like he has abs lmao

You can do things like lunges, romanian deadlifts, etc and get some pretty good gains even with just dumbbells. There's usually a db equivalent of every bb exercise