/og/ Oat General

How many cups of oats do you guys eat a day? I am poverty as fuck, and went from 115-155 in about 2 years, but for the past 6 months have stopped making good gains because I can barely afford enough food. For the past week I've been eating 5 cups of oats a day, and it is really tiring and sometimes hurts my stomach, but I'm gaining a little bit more weight.

My question is, is it unhealthy to eat more than that? I feel like I'm still not eating enough and want to try doing 10 cups of oats a day for a while and see if I make good gains. I poop once a day right now, if I eat 10 cups will I poop more? I am only worried about damaging my stomach because I already struggle with 5 cups, but I think I can do 10 If force myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/511071-does-oatmeal-irritate-your-stomach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None because I'm on keto.

I fucking miss oats though - no problems going to the bathroom.

I don't get why you'd crave oats specifically, there are much better things u can't eat..

just one here
I guess you could try rice or wheat-flour (bread/pasta/etc) instead of oats op

not enough protein

maybe try steel cut oats - digested slower & less difficult to digest

Get a 1lb of steel cut oats and try them

livestrong.com/article/511071-does-oatmeal-irritate-your-stomach/

>oat general
>not eating onions

It's been proven that eating grains and wheat can lead to increased estrogenic effects and mental illness.

How do I convince my brother to share his oats with me?
I asked him many times but always comes up with stupid excuses.

lolwut? wheat and oats have pretty much the same amount of protein

Eat peanuts, they're cheap as fuck and will give you similar calorie:protein ratio

eat more?

Buy your own lazy nigger

Shh, don't tell people that oats and such are literal peasant-tier fodder

>1 bowl of steel cut oatmeal
>big spoonful of peanut butter
>honey
>greek yogurt
>blueberries
every breakfast

I've been eating about 3 cups a day with milk and pb for 2 years now... No issue. But I also eat real food.

Is it acceptable for Oats to make up almost half of my daily intake? I need to eat 2500 but somedays have trouble getting past 1500 because I just forget or am busy.

>try to eat oats in a smoothie for calories
>get horrible gas and nasty soft shits

>switch to eating it as oatmeal which i used to eat daily a few years back
>still get terrible gas

can you post it?

I eat the 500gram bag every day, with 2 litre of milk and 5 tablespoons of honey for breakfast every second day.

>115
manlet detected

115 when i was 16