Legs workout for NOOBS

Anyone here having problems with working LEGS?
Could you give a begginer some advices?

>Weak lower body
>Can't into squats. When I squat my energy gets drained and I feel I'm going to pass out
>Small calves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLtAYmjLwqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then you are trying to squat too much weight.

if you can't squat an olympic bar, start with a lighter, commercial one, if you can't do that, prisoner squats.

you have to squat.

You don't have to do anything.

You can build great legs only using the leg press if you cant squat. I would recommend you to do 3 times a week 4 sets of leg press and go with rotating either 5-10 reps and 10-15 reps and for the calves you can super set them with the leg press, after you do a set of leg press leave that weight on and do leg press calf raises for AMRP youtube.com/watch?v=PLtAYmjLwqQ

>growing legs
>12 sets a week

jesus christ this board is shit

Well i would guess that op's a beginner and that is quite enough of volume of a beginner he could bump it up to around 16 sets a week but no need for more in the first 5-6 months he can just milk this

Seems like a lot to me?

I have the exact opposite problem.
My upper body is weak as shit and unbalanced while my lower body is strong and muscular. (Pic related)

do just 8 very heavy sets a week for legs for 3-4 months while you hammer your upper body breh

Should i start with 5×5 2months for strength gains then do 3×12 for size gains?

if you want to maintain your leg size just do the 8 sets for legs heavy hitter like squats front squats hack squats or leg press i would say 5-8 reps just to keep it heavy but still enough volume to maintain could go linear and reverse linear or go 4 sets on day 1 for 8-10 reps and 4 sets for 5-8 reps day 2 but be sure to increase the volume for upper body since you have more spare volume to pour in other body parts that you can recover from

Holy shit his legs are dyel tier

Stairs, run, jump rope for calves.
Bike until you develop enough endurance to squat, then squat. You can build legs with the leg press but I would say leg press is more fatiguing than squat and less explosive due to hip drive; it is possible to position yourself so that it's not this way but then you might as well just squat.

It would also help to simultaneously develop traps as it will be significantly easier to keep the bar in place without tensing the back as much. Start out with endurance/hypertrophy sets of 12-15 until you gain enough mass to start moving heavier weights.

Bump

Literally his legs look like someone who's been wheelchair bound for life wtf

>tfw always small calves no matter how many squats and calf-targeted lifts I do, regardless of weight and volume
I guess I'm just a geneticslet

>git power cage
>The world of squats and hanging sit ups is now mine
>hitting 210lb 5x7 3 times a week
>no plateaus but legs are still dainty weebs
So ultra gay

Bullshit. Do some 2x-your-squat calf raises

this guy doesnt know the difference between sets and reps

If you want to train legs you do.

And that thing you have to do is squats.

The thing about this dude is that if you showed a bunch of women this picture they would say he's perfect.