How does Veeky Forums respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tIjQXJ2lv5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do Wii fit and Zumba

Not really. Just wii fit and zumba.
t. /fraud/

Mostly wii fit and zumba

Yeah, lately I've been playing a lot of racquetball. You play any sports?

Just move the conversation out of the weight room because hours grinding a monotonous activity for strength and aesthetics gains are not understandable to a chick like this.

Heh, yeah, I work out... my brain at the library. *Walks away intelligently*

your feet smell rancid my dear. May I have another whiff?

ayyyy

"curls for the girls"
then i kiss my biceps

>
double dubs confirm !

y-you too

A girl I hadn't seen for years
met her last week
"wow you've grown! do you work out?"
"I've been eating well"
360'd away and never spoke again

Dude don't do it to me

"yeah babe, i do something called starting strength, youve probably never heard of it."

Same. Met this girl from my high school yesterday at a party

>user, you're big now
>are you going to the gym?
>no, I'm just swimming a lot
>ooh swimming haha
>walk away and go to my friends

But then again, I'm not autistic like you

not really, i just do a couple pushups in the morning and play a lot of wii fit

This has happened before, and my response is just "no I'm not".
Except when my buddy's ex did this whole "wow you used to be so small now look at you" shit I just smiled and ignored it.
Honestly, only worthwhile compliements on your physique come from men.

>y-you t-too

>Picture green eyes on this qt and it's my ex

CRAWLING

Why yes, m'lady. *tips fedora* Any man such as myself needs to work out to maintain my muscular physique.

IN

I respond "Does jacking off count?" And then politely ask if she wants to do the dew real quick

Yeh, I get some time in here and there.

Of course, user

i unironically say wii fit because they know i work out, so they think it's funny

if they ever found out about my fucking insanely strict diet complete with weighing my food, however......

this feel is too real

this

No im high test and hunt apex predators for meat, i only eat other beasts of prey, do you have any large dogs or backyard coyote?

that's a great response user, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

a quality girl would see the strict diet as you having good self-discipline and whatnot. wife-material will have a child-like interest in your hobbies. don't be afraid to let some of that power level show.

This is only true for some settings. Depends on the situation

well of course. if you're at a party, be casual. if you're talking to a coworker or you're waiting for something like a panel at a con, open up a bit.

>user do you work ou-
>I weigh my food

>tfw once I actually talked out loud about how I track my calories with my smartphone
>she made a face

Never again. Now I just say I "I take care of waht I eat, but nothing crazy hahaa"

just say, "I watch my diet pretty closely". You don't need to explain just how autistically you monitor it and they don't really care. But that's a way of saying it without it sounding so lame.

Jelly?

>360’d away

>being this new

yeah

yeah but what if she does too

>I follow a strict diet, though I could make an exception and invite you to come with me for dinner

she doesnt.

lol'd hard

>replying with the exact same brainlet wojak

lurk more, faggot

I do Zumba and pilates so yeah I guess you could say I work out

then don't lead with "I weigh my food."
try "I like to keep track of what goes in my body."
if she's not a twat, she'll appreciate following up with "that sounded wrong". there you go. you just made her laugh and seeded the idea of sex in her brain.

>reddit spacing

Nice reddit arrow

>read it
fuck if newfags

>these conversations
this is why i go on reddit and not Veeky Forums

gotcha

More like
"Tri's for the guys"
Then I kiss my tricep

that's a good one, definitely gonna try it. I just need to get big first

Nah I just do some running. Will perpetuate black men are naturally strong meme.

t. Black

no, it's literal autism

More like
"Quads for the broads"
Then I kiss my quadricep

>reddit spacing
>not nowing a the 360 degrees meme

Whenever I get asked if I work out I usually just say 'yeah, a little bit.' usually ends there, and makes you not look like a liar or a douche.

reddit spacing is a newfag meme to try and fit in, if you actually look at threads back then people used double spaces all the time.

And then we stopped. Only a redditfag would deny that reddit spacing is an easy way to spot a Redditor.

Nah, the reddit spacing meme is new to Veeky Forums.

I've literally never posted on reddit and I've been here since 2009 and no one ever criticized the spacing of text until very recently.

Causes one to ponder.

Most people who scream Reddit are from Reddit... really gets the neurons firing

gb2r*ddit

Maintain the illusion that you don’t really try to maintain your body. It’s what “Chad” does, believe it or not. Chad watches what he eats and works hard at life, but he appears laid back and carefree to maintain the illusion that he is just THAT genetically gifted. You all should start doing the same.

This so much

That doesn't even rhyme you dumb brainlet.

Wii fit and pizza babe. I can zumba your wet hole though you down ?

these conversations are only on Veeky Forums because of reddit

are you foreign? quads and broads clearly rhyme

they're a half rhyme at best.

Where were you raised? Quad rhymes with nod, broad rhymes with nod. In what dialect is this not the case?

lol srs brah? literally been a meme for like a decade

vocaroo.com/i/s1tIjQXJ2lv5

If you're gonna try and be a smart ass at least know how the words are pronounced.

idk about the rest of you guys but in australia, broad is pronounced kinda like "brord"

okay well no need to be a smartass about it (if you were that poster, which I guess you might not be). but like... if you /know/ you're australian, you should be at least somewhat aware that not most people posting here don't pronounce things the way you do

Literally everyone except for Australians or Kiwis. No one wants to learn English with such a fucked up accent

Americans actually pronounce Broad as "Brod"? I don't think so. I have seen many movies where the main character refers to them as "Brawds", the way it is supposed to be.

Whoa, talk about a throw back

Not sure exactly what you mean because spelling is imprecise... I say broad like here are you saying you pronounce it with a longer vowel sound with more of a "u"? Without IPA, it's very difficult to actually compare what we're saying.

Or on Law and Order when the characters refer to a crime happening in 'broad daylight'. It's never 'brod daylight'. I think the "Americans" in this thread must be hicks.

link to scene where this happens? I have never noticed an American saying "broad" in a way that doesn't rhyme with "nod", and that includes law and order, which I used to watch a lot of

Double dubs of truth

>being this new
Kill yourself

Totally jelly that you couldn't manage to keep her

>I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

This is what I always say

I usually drop into 50 pushups without breaking eye contact for the entire time.

Then I say
> What do YOU think? Idiot.

I smile then go into a tren rage and headbutt her!

she looks like my coworker i had crush on

needless to say i got cucked by chad

More like
"Traps for the traps"
And then I suck a penis.

nice bait

going to the gym?

nah i just do 10 push ups everyday i wake up

>once in a while, I mostly stick to high reps so I can look toned. I also stay away from death lifts and squats because they’re dangerous and make you fat

back to school with you

The only thing i do are hip thrusts if you know what i mean

Oh you know, plank challenge, running for the bus

>I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.