A thought:

A thought:
What if all the fake natties are actually just take SARMS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2Kv9neFT28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you implying that taking sarms still counts as natty?

david is looking fit AF

>he eats protein
>he thinks hes natty

This dude is literal perfection.

nope, his face is way too girly

this is coming from someone who is a couple months away from 22 and gets mistaken for a high schooler on a weekly basis

my body isn’t a good as his but it’s a definite contrast from face to physique, needs to be more manly

He is 19. And his face is perfectly balanced. The only thing he culd use a little more is eyeare. His skull is perfect.

the Bieber haircut absolutely needs to go

Who cares ?

Why do you beta fags care about labels so much? It literally has no effect on your life whatsoever other than to take an imaginary moral high ground against someone that looks better than you
>h-heh at least I'm not a cheater

>implying you can "cheat" at life

This

There's two classifications of sarms, steroidal and non-steroidal, the difference is the chemical formula. the semi-legal sarms are non-steroidal but function in the body pretty much the same way a steroid does.

I mean I like it, but he honestly looked better with this haircut, and not all his hair in his forehead

youtube.com/watch?v=s2Kv9neFT28 this is gay as fuck

Because it is much more impressive for someone to look good while natural vs someone who simply takes drugs. The end result is the same, but the process there is commendable.

This is like the rich baby that was given lots of money vs the guy that worked hard and built a company.

>The end result is the same
uh

if you had put in real time as a natural lifter youd have respect for others that have done the same gear or not, theres a million people out there on gear who look like shit and are weak as fuck because they dont train hard, just like there are even more naturals who suck at training and use their nattiness as some kind of excuse for their poor results

I'm talking about half natties/fake natties. They are rare, but real natties that have nice aesthetic bodies exist.

>You don't have to work hard on steroids
>Looking good is easy on steroids
>People on steroids don't work 100x harder than natties with 100x more discipline

When will this meme end?

>inb4 you post the one single study with a million holes in it

Considering roids reduce your lifespan everyone should care a lot

There isnt a question to it. Using roids is a sign of serious mental illness. Self harming to compensate for inadequacy or to promote narcissistic. Everyone who roids should immediately get admitted for psych help.

At least nattys are healthy and sane in mind.

Not him but grow the fuck up

The point of roids is that it makes gains easier. You can cherry pick all fucking day but you cant deny biology.

Jokes on you I Want to look good and I want to die too. Roids are perfect for me then.

>Veeky Forums is against laziness
>"Go for a walk you fat fucks! Get gud"
>Veeky Forums is pro roids
>"I..It's for the gains, bro!"

Roiding is literally the dirty easy way. And don't sit there and tell me you roid because muh test, because we both know that's bullshit.

natty or nothing

You win this time you cheeky bastard

>Considering roids reduce your lifespan everyone should care a lot
just like driving a car reduces your lifespan right?

Are you really so fucking stupid to think riding a bike and driving a car are the same thing?

Go read some statistics moron.

yes, all 3 are the same, be a retard die

be responsible and not retarded, reap health benefits

>wow look at me in the mirror my face is nice and look at my muscles im so pretty!