>i jokingly ask if she would still like me if i was 5'11
>she says no
>continue smiling it an awkward way
>asks if shes serious
>she says yes
>my smile starts to slowly fade away
>tfw feel bad for manlets now eternally
>tfw want to date only asian lady boys now

Seriously Veeky Forums i've never felt these feels before. To know my gf is this shallow really weirds me out. Makes me think she only likes me because im a 6'2 chad being. I worked hard to become a more social person and spend a lot of time on my game with women. I learned a lot of psychology and the differences between the female/male brain. Honestly after sex I feel like I never want to see her again.

I literally texted her tonight and lied and said I was spending time with family for an emergency because I don't want to see her tonight.

To my 5'11 brothers, I feel you. Won't ever forget you. I now see the light.

Not saying this will happen to you, but I asked my gf of 6 years the same questions and she responded similarly. She ended up cheating on me at the end of the relationship.

Punchline is, watch out for shallow hoes.

Fuck i'm 5'7. This explains everything

Here's my thoughts on it. She obviously sees your height as an attractive factor. If your gf was less attractive would you be dating her?

>6'4
>no gf
Height isn't everything trust me. We're all gonna make it brah

Being tall is one of your qualities just like how some guys only date girls if they have big tits, stop thinking about what would have been and just enjoy life, faggot.

You'll never see her the same way again and this is the beginning of the end of your relationship, but while you're still with her, try to learn as much as possible from her. Find out what qualities you like best in her and which ones are the worst, and then you'll know what to look for in a girl in the future. I once had a girl I was dating tell me she didn't like unattractive people. Felt the same way as you, ended up finding out how shallow she really was, and then told her we were done and ghosted her. Enjoy the relationship for the good parts while it lasts OP, and be glad you're finding this out now. You're gonna make it

this

t. 5'11 manlet

Most of my manlet friends have nice girlfriends.

I think it comes down to finding women who are less shallow (or not shallow at all).

I'm ok looking and tall, mostly just attract the type you're describing.

>I learned a lot of psychology and the differences between the female/male brain
What are you a fucking caveman? Men and women have the exact same brain and can accomplish the exact same things. Do you think women shouldn't be scientists? Take your psuedoscience back to nazi germany, you fascist

Found the redditor

thank you LARP chad, 5’9 and not ashamed of it. I appreciate your fake sympathy

>tfw life going good
>Good social circle
>Going out a lot
>Studies are good
>Realise I'm not going where I want to go in life
>Decide to cut all friends off and focus on studies and gym

What is this condition called? I always end up killing friendship after some time.

found the moron who can't detect sarcasm

(((You)))

You can tell it's a terrible bait by the deliberate phrasing. Omit the use of exact next time.

Men are the visual creatures, user

Hahahahaha this is obviously a shit post bait thread

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I love bait posts

Just be gay you dumb faggot.

There's a man out there for everyone.

Falling for the height meme. Height is a factor of attractiveness but you have to be a idiot it's the only factor.

Would you be dating her if she was Ugly? Everyone is shallow.

Cope

Except breast implants exist and plenty of plastic surgeons are happy to sort out a payment plan if money is an issue, so if a girl is particularly self-conscious about her breast size, she can change it.

Height is something you can't change.

i'm about average height maybe slightly taller than average and i mean slightly. but i have a gigantic cock and i'm smart as fuck so life is pretty cool. also my less than average looks are a benefit in a lot of situations. less friends, less peer pressure, less problems really it's actually pretty fucking cash .. all the pussy and none of the shallow chicks 10/10 lifestyle

Girls will always say that about things she knows wont offend you.
Cmon man lrn2women.