You can look like Zyzz naturally

Alright so it seems like this guy is a very popular idol in this fitness community and many of you probably want to achieve this physique. As a credible expert I will help you achieve this physique. Well let me tell you first off that it's actually not very hard at all and its absolutely obtainable naturally(assuming you do what I say)
So how do you achieve this physique?
Well let's start with the fact that Zyzz really was not that big and he wasn't that strong either. He literally failed a 130kg bench and he was only squatting 2pl8 for reps. His deadlift was barely at 4pl8 as far as I know.
As a natural would say you need to be on a strength program for 1 year while bulking, attained 2.5 plate bench for a few reps, 2 plate squat(his legs were shit lol) and a 4 or more plate deadlift. After attaining these numbers in a year you should do PPL while cutting and doing a lot of curls and ab work, just to bring up your arms and midsection, since after following a proper strength training program, those secondary show off muscles will really be the only ones that are a little behind.
If you follow my advice here you will be as big as Zyzz if not bigger in less than 2 years. Don't try to argue with me, reach the numbers I have said then go on a PPL while cutting and working on your arms. You will look just as big if not bigger than Zyzz himself.
This really should only be a stepping stone for you, as it is for me or any serious strength athlete, because attaining his numbers is a joke and should be done by anyone.
By the way, you're welcome, assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epMI2Lmp5Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. fell for the strength meme

As an expert on this topic I can say one thing for certain, you're a fucking idiot. Progressive overload is what drives muscle growth, you utter fucking MORON.

>Progressive overload is what drives muscle growth
this is true, but really only important for ectomorphs, mesomorphs don't really have to do much to make gains

That's why you're gonna look like shit no matter how strong you are while he drenches pussy lifting baby weights

Body types are not real you utter fucking retard.

>Body types are not real

yea bro just look at candito or that kid that lifts at rippetoe's gym and can press 3 plates, all jacked and aesthetic as fuck because they are so fucking strong.

welp looks like everything you said has been completely discredited now and you don't know shit about shit

They just need to do a cut you DYEL. They have more muscle mass than Zyzz.
Even Blaha has more muscle mass than Zyzz for fuck's sake. Zyzz wasn't big at all.

Its a meme theory made up by a psychologist.

you are fucking retarded, zyzz had perfect ab insertions, good frame, good height. He resembled renaissance fucking statues. It has nothing to do with solely muscle mass you dummy goof

I understand you wet your mouth over some skinny twink with beginner tier lifts, but there was nothing special about him. You can easily build more muscle than him, many guys have done it.

ok this guy is obviously an idiot and thinks a soccer player has the same body type as an offensive lineman, please just stop you are embarrassing yourself and you arent an expert on anything and please stop trying to give anyone advice

It's not just about mass you absolute fucking mongoloid. Aesthetics and mass are not the same thing

An offensive lineman has much more muscle mass, not because of muh bodytype but because of his training. A soccer player doesn't train to be a defensive lineman.
In terms of height, lineman are usually taller but there are soccer players of varying height.
youtube.com/watch?v=epMI2Lmp5Bs
>dude I eat like 2 sandwiches for breakfast but i just cant gain weight, im such an ectomorph

thats not the point, ya dingus. His goal wasn't even strength, nor solely muscle mass.

Yes you can achieve the amount of lean mass he had, but guess what, you're never gonna look remotely close to him, not without his traits.

I know this is a bait/troll thread so i'll give you a 3/10

You're an idiot with a sub 2pl8 bench. Do what I have stated in my original post and come back. If you aren't bigger than Zyzz then we will talk.

Yeah right, dumbass.
Bring your bench up to 2.5plates for reps, maybe even 3. Let's see what your chest looks like.

I know this is bait and obviously dont have to convince some dipshit about a proven theory backed by science that is obviously true as all lineman in the nfl are of the same body type endo/mesomorph and not everyone can be one just like that same lineman could never be a speed reciever, the endomorphs body was developed through genetics, that body type holds more fat and can survive longer when food is scarce, it had a genetic advantage, but I suppose you dont care about science since you are just a shit poster on a Chinese image forum

>"Get muscular and then talk to me and show me pictures of your muscles"
OP is literally, no-joke, a faggot

Comparing someone who lifts purely for strength and someone who lifts for aesthetics is retarded. Obviously the person who is lifting to look good won't care about pr's as much as someone who isn't

i'm 13lbs below 2 and a half plates for 5 reps, my chest will never look like his, because first of all i have a fucking gap on it. Fuck off already with your shitty ass baiting, i'm no longer replying to your "hurr duurr get strong or ur argument is invalid" ad nauseam

It was developed by a fucking psychologist for fuck's sake. Nothing about it is remotely true.
Look at Zyzz for example, he looked like an """"ectomorphy""""" before lifted and after using gear he looked like a """mesomorph"""

strength=aesthetics you utter fucking moron
bring it up to 3 plates, then we'll talk.

yeah exactly he HAD to use gear just to get modest gains because he WAS an ECTOMORPH thank you for proving my point check and mate

And you have even less relevant credentials than a psychologist. So shut the fuck up, armchair-nobody.

This thread is fucking awful. End your life please

I am an expert on this topic, boy.
He could have easily achieved that naturally with my guideline.

> the equivalent of interrupting church service to piss on the cross
OP is clearly a lonely retard. Why are you feeding him?

Fuck man he wrecked you, you got out logic there man
/thread

yeah dude you lost this guy destroyed you

So many Zyzz bait threads

Keep samefagging faggot.
Lots of guys even on this board went from being a so called ectomorph to a mesomorph. These things are a joke. Look at the link I provided of Omar Isuf. Or is he on gear too???

>Lots of guys even on this board went from being a so called ectomorph to a mesomorph.
no they didnt they went they are still ectomorphs but they took the time and effort to become muscular, mesomorphs dont have to work much for it, you have alot to learn kid

I am assuming you are a little bitch with a sub 2 plate bench and shit diet who thinks hes an ectomorph
>dude I eat like so much bro I had 2 plates of spaghetti for breakfast guess I'm just an ectomorph

Are you absolutely fucking retarded? Body types aren't taking solely about muscle mass which can be changed. It's based on purely genetic factors, like your frame size, bone width, body fat distribution and muscle insertions.

As a 6.5" wristlet with high insertions I'll always be an ectomorph (just like zyzz was) no matter how much mass I put on and how big I seem to your brainlet mind.

muh wrists!
Another sub 2 plate bencher and sub 4 plate deadlifter complaining about his wrists
Listen faggot, get your bench up to over 2 plates, deadlift to at least 4 plates then we'll see how you look.

I'm guessing you are a mesomorph and have never really had to work hard for your lifts or even eat properly, let me guess you just started at 185 on the bench right? you dont understand body types, your a brainlet but mesomorphs usually are brainlets

Fell for the strength meme

i know right hes a fat endo/mesomorph who gets easy strength gains and thinks hes special for some reason my god hes an idiot

Actually as a matter of fact I started with the bar and 10lbs on the bench. But that really is not relevant at all.
I was training a guy I know who started at about the same weight, but he never got any bigger or even reached a plate. Not because he was crying about his wrists but because he was never consistent with his training.
Cry all you want benchlet, at the end of the day you are just making excuses when I gave you a FULL PROOF guide on looking like Zyzz NATURALLY.

How could anyone hate on our god Zyzz? That guys definitely not gonna make it, gonna fall into powerlifting meme kek

Zyzz is only a stepping stone for any serious strength athlete. He wasn't that big.

no you didn't because its not actually realistic for everyone to have a 3pl8 bench, tell us how to look like zyzz without hitting strength standards our bodies can't actually accommodate

Listen you DYEL faggot, instead of crying about this get on a credible strength program, bring your bench up. You should be thankful I wrote a full proof guide for an utter fucking moron such as yourself, but unfortunately for you I cant fucking lift the weight for you.

hehe you lost mate time to go home

I don't think you understand the whole aesthetic movement my guy. This guy lifted lightweights and still looked better than most people on the planet plus the fucker was like 6'4. He didn't care what your Max was

he doesnt even understand body types so yeah hes a brainlet but i dont think he cares

Listen boy, progressive overload=muscle
Bring your bench up then we can talk. Until then you are just another twink talking about aesthetics. I don't give a fuck what Zyzz lifted, fact is when you bench 3 plates you will have his chest.

Fact is guys have his chest lifting 1pl8

Really? Show me. I dare you to show me someone with his chest that has a 1 pl8 bench.
Oh wait you're just an utter fucking moron with no credibility or expertise.

>proven theory backed by science

Relevant research does not support the idea that body morphology affects personality. It was never in question that genetically influenced body types exist at all.

>You can look like zyzz naturally
You can obtain zyzz's muscle mass naturally, but you will never have the definition or inserts he had. Everyones body is different even jon skywalker who they compare him to looks nothing like him imo.
>zyzz b8 threads
Ohhh zyzz wasn't that impressive heres a picture of him during his first 2 years of training, also heres a cherrypicked photo I stumbled upon, I'm going to completely ignore the countless 360° videos where he looks aesthetic in every lighting tho. Fuck off faggots enough of this bait let a dead man rest.

Programs doesnt matter that much..
"Run this for 1 months then run thus for 2 months" it doesnt work like that

No one can look like that naturally

Alex, pls go.

Just juice on a brosplit and not train legs, like every other vain dude curlbro faggot

Nothing in that photo is unattainable naturally
Not a weak willed DYEL like you

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

This guy hit the nail on the head.

Lol

Zyzz was on up to 250mg Tren A/day, Mast P, Test P, DNP, Clen, and GH near the end; it helps when you and your company are moving gear. Using diuretics to help you stay lean all year round while eating unhealthy plus all the party drugs did not help his health. He peaked at ~6'1" 220lbs lean so he was abusing GH near the end.

5"10 = 164lbs Natty Lean +/- 7lbs per inch-height difference. Not natty at all, but his physique will always be impressive nonetheless.

What made Zyzz so impressive wasnt his muscle mass, but more his aesthetic muscle insertions

>2 years
nah fuck that shit

He did a 210 kg deadlift before he died, which was above 4 plate (which is 180 kg), but I agree completely that his physique is attainable in maybe 4 years constant training and good nutrition.