Is an all meat diet a meme? Can you get fit on it?

Is an all meat diet a meme? Can you get fit on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_Bc9hdHa0&
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12535749
justmeat.co/
ketotic.org/2017/02/ketogenic-diets-vitamin-c-and-metabolic.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, but you'll have to eat the undesirable parts too.

Why?

It's just a zero-carb diet. It's boring as fuck. Fun for the first 3 days or so, then you're just eating dry-rub ribs and hot sauce chicken every day.
Unless you can afford steak and bacon on a daily basis. Then fuck normal diets, that's the shit.

You'd probably wind up in keto but without as much fat as a keto diet. So you'd probably have no energy after a while.

Vitamins bro

It's called keto, kid.

Something about "organ meat" being saturated with B vitamins... liver, kidney, heart... things found in peasant food. Or Scotland.

Just go for meat and veggies and fish oil and some white rice once a while. It's easy.

You can't just eat pure animal muscle it's only good for protein. You need to eat tongue, heart, liver, kidneys, lungs of an animal as they contain a lot of vitamins also make jelly out of bones that's what our ancestors did along with eating different kids of seeds, nuts, berries and leafs.

>implying wheat and veggies aren't peasant food
Also I think all-meat usually means anything that comes out of animals. So eggs and diary is fine.

You're forgetting about the entire Asian Island region where hoofed animals didn't exist and they survived on fish, rice, fowl, and veggies.

>inb4 grubs, dogs, larvae, crickets, POWs

You can get fit on a diet of multivitamins, ice cream, and protein powder mane. Calories and macros are all that matter (aside from lifting)

>Is it a meme
Are millions of years of human evolution a meme?
>Can you get Veeky Forums on it
Were cavemen fit?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_Bc9hdHa0&
Watch this video

base normie carnivore that I'm formulating for fit is ground beef, roasts, and eggs (preferably pastured)

In the absence of dietary carbohydrates and glucose, your RDIs PLUMMET and the nutrients you find even in base muscle meats are more than enough for your needs.

While from an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense, I still recc doing carnivore on OMAD or OMEOD to give yourself some time to rest.

Shawn Baker holds multiple world records in powerlifting, highland games, and indoor rowing, and he just eats 4lbs of steak per day to sustain his 300+ pound mass of 50 year old muscle and manliness

Godpseed anons, look out for my carnivore threads in the future

What is this fear people in the fitness industry/culture seem to have of carbohydrates? Every blue zone population is on a carbohydrate based diet. Populations with lowest rates of heart disease? Carb based diets.

Unlike vegans, you won't have to take any supplements, because everything you need is in raw meat and organs.
It's what we're designed to eat.
The government doesn't want you to consume any animal products.

>blue zone population is a carbohydrate based diet
Patently false, even Longo had to squirm around in his book about italian blue zones and indirectly acknowledge that 100+ year old denizens did in fact eat mostly meat.
Other fun fact: there is not a single okinawan centernarian over 100 years old that does NOT eat meat.

Meat heals
Take your cancer carbs and fucking kill yourself

He's an admitted drug user, lol. If you want his gains you need steroids.

Also, all his lifting records were set prior to his carnivorous diet; now he does indoor rowing.

Complete absence of fiber is probably a bad idea in terms of gastrointestinal health.

Does he look like a roider to you?

Fiber was literally made into a meme by a potato nigger socialogist who saw in the 1970s that ugandans took big fat shits so assumed it was good for you.
It has been proven that dietary fiber provides no positive health effects and may even prove detrimental and be a risk factor for IBS

do you know what self admitted means?
it means he said himself that he uses roids
doesnt matter if he looks like he uses them, he does

and also the fact that he does use roids and "doesn't look like he uses roids" doesn't really help your claim that an all meat diet is the secret fountain of gains

cavemen and agriculture don't go hand in hand. Cavemen were likely kleptoparasites and mass gatherers. But you know keep painting them as that romanticized, UNGA BUNGA ME HUNT WILD GAME LIKE WOLFPACK.

We already have an example of a population that is adapted (to avoid ketosis) to a diet almost entirely of meat: the Inuit. They have insane rates of osteoporosis, heart disease and low life expectancy. Why the fuck would you willing do that to yourself.

Eat meat that's too lean? You're going to get rabbit starvation and fall apart.

>Everybody with working eardrums heard him say he's never touched roids
>continues to act like a pissant child

Please tell me about all the plant matter humans were eating throughout the hundreds of ice ages
Please tell me about all the calorically dense and nutrient rich plant matter and breakfast bars cavemen were eating
Please just try to explain to me why Incidence of Cancer, Dental caries, and musculoskeletal defects EXPLODED with the advent of agriculture.

>adapted to avoid keto
>historically only had access to maybe 2 handfuls of berries per year if they were lucky
>lowest incidences of cancer, autoimmune, heart disease

All this fucking fake news that any smart person knows is bullshit, you vegan cuckholds don't even deserve to be in this great thread

>implying anyone but you listens to the Autism Experience
also you didn't deny the claim that he had admitted to using roids but just said "he doesn't look like it" which is pretty far from the same thing and, to be honest, not really a good argument for your cause

>>lowest incidences of cancer, autoimmune, heart disease
tell me what their life expectancy is like vs ours and consider how that might affect incidence rate you fucking brainlet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12535749

lol

Heart disease, higher risk of STROKES, overall mortality twice as high as other populations and they live on average 10 years shorter. You're in love with a fantasy.

I'm on the fence about carnivore but seeing all the 50+women on the twitter hashtag go from wrinkly fat shits to looking 10 years younger than their age is really making me reconsider

Bra if you can't tell the image on the right is touched up you may be a brainlet. Spot the thot and know the thot.

>In the absence of dietary carbohydrates and glucose, your RDIs PLUMMET and the nutrients you find even in base muscle meats are more than enough for your needs.

Where is the clinical studies supporting this.

I've been waiting for a thread to pop up and to get the word out,
justmeat.co/ is a good resource.
O'hearn and Edie say they're working on a new expanded resource right now but I haven't seen any progress updates in about 3 weeks.
How are the anons on carnivore liking it so far? I'm about 2 months in and it's my next favorite thing after fasting

I can't give you a few but I can give you 23 along with a nice topical breakdown
ketotic.org/2017/02/ketogenic-diets-vitamin-c-and-metabolic.html

TL;DR glucose and vitamin C are basically the same molecule, and heavily compete for uptake pathways with glucose getting preference. Magnesium RDI also seems to be heavily affected, most likely from the metabolic effects of dietary glucose since it runs through you like a wrecking ball. Other vitamin, mineral, and signalling molecules are probably also affected but we don't have or haven't found studies proving mechanistic cause yet

>Wanting to live long enough to be an old, wrinkled, disabled, self shitting burden.
lol indeed

You won't be strong with osteoporosis in your thirties and forties, dude.