So I have Pectus Excavantum, and wanna find out some good workouts to fix it. While not as bad as pic related...

So I have Pectus Excavantum, and wanna find out some good workouts to fix it. While not as bad as pic related, it's still VERY noticeable and I'm terrified to reveal my chest to a female bc she'll probably be disgusted.

Save me Veeky Forums I'll do anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYfdwz_hC1q5mkGxscqNlaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Had it too. Go get it checked, it can actually cause limited lung capacity. Depending on your age you could try some alternative non invasive solutions. Pic related

Kill yourself dude that's repulsive

I have a mild version and lifting has helped
Also grils don't mind some rest their head in it and 99% have seen it before

My bf have one and its no big deal, most girls will not care exept maybe if they are hookups

It went better with some exercice but idk the name

> just dont be an insecure fag

Make gains, it'll help.
Avoid bad posture.
Check with a real doctor.
Enlarge your pecs.

That looks fucking horrible. Women will always notice

what the fuck user, do you have a black hole where your heart should be?

OH FUCK DUDE THERE'S A HOLE IN YOUR CHEST

Keep on deluding yourself, of course girls mind, it looks weird as fuck.
Yeah you may still get girls with it but it's a huge turnoff.

>heartlet

Eh, it really depends on your weight and pec size. When you get bigger its probably gonna be like 4cm wide and not gonna look as deep, on skellies the dent is basically from nipple to nipple.

>wanna find out some good workouts to fix it
Surgery xF.

The pic you posted is literally Olivier Richters pre surgery.

fuck off, don't put your own insecurities towards others

I have it too, check Riley Byrne on youtube. My pectus looks more like his so i can fix it with exercise.

Youtube link: youtube.com/channel/UCYfdwz_hC1q5mkGxscqNlaw

Mmmm

don't get punched in the chest

Get the surgery its not bad.
I've had the surgery done, from the same guy as in post

Fucking maelstrom

Workouts don't fix it, get the nuss bar procedure, best decision of my entire life.

I have it too mane plus scoliosis, lifting makes your body look better but it'll always be noticable, best thing you can do is be confident about it most girls don't mind or any that I have fucked, I'll post pics of mine when I get home if this thread is still up and you can compare how bad yours is to mine, but the doctors told me my heart is abmormally to the left of my chest and therefore there is no problem but if it wasnt theyd have to operate so I'm all good, you should get checked out tho if you havent