How do I into Kyle mode?

How do I into Kyle mode?

Moretz Strength Program, a derivate of 205kg training.

This film was a load of shit

The force doesn't make you fucking super man. I miss how old cannon treated the force. It's too mystical now and can just do anything.

do i detect the unmistakable glint...

Hahah i could hardly contain my laughter when i saw this at the cinema. Looks so fucking stupid

Thanks for reminding me to go to /tv/ so I can mock this for the next week

Fuck you autists, I actually enjoyed this movie.

In KOTOR 2 (the best sw game of all time) there is a Sith whose capital ship is an old wreck that he pilots by force alone and consumes entire planets of their force

>only criticisms I ever hear are Leia Poppins or sloth titties

There's a reason it's loved by critics and hated by (brainlet) audiences

>when i saw this at the cinema
The Jew grew stronger

>only criticisms
If you think that’s the only criticism then you’re the brainlet. It was filled with poor writing, acting, and directing. JJ Abrams is an awful director who only exists because of cash cow films like transformers

i couldnt fucking believe this was real when it happened
like who the fuck gave this the greenlight

You could say it was a load of "sith"

You're already a few days behind on valuable shitposting time, you need to catch up

>tfw there's a huge Veeky Forums-/tv/ crossover

Does everyone else here go to /tv/ to shitpost too?

I spend a lot of time on /qa/ trying to convince goot to shut down /pol/

>not campaigning to have all Leafs banned

t. mickey mouse

>opens the airlock door
>they aren't all immediately sucked into space

Pretty good film except for the lesbian scenes, black power, matrix ripoffs, watering down of characters and shitty story/acting.

>thinking this was directed by JJ

This film suffers from poor reviews simply because Rian was dumb enough not to treat the audience like idiots. Everyone seems so blind to the themes of stripping away the old and cleaning the slate for something new. Everyone is so fixated on instant gratification and Mary poppins in space they can't see the build-up to episode

Can you imagine the twisted things the Jews are doing to Mickey right now? Dude starts off in pure innocence, just wants a qt mouse gf when one day he meets smiling Mr Weisenstern. Then Mr Heigelschwitz, then Mr Goldstein. Before he knew it, he's strapped in a chair a la Clockwork orange, watching reruns of Nazi Megastructures, Hitler: the man behind the monster.and Speilbergs timeliss classic, Shindlers list.

Yeah my Veeky Forums /tv/ and /int/ are my home boards and I occasionally go to Veeky Forums but it's too slow to browse regularly

Episode 9 will be directed be JJ, dumbass. 8 was done by Rian Johnson.

Movie had its strong moments, but also plenty of shitty ones. 50/50.

OP, Driver's body is pure genetics and only works for 6'3 fellas.

*by, fuck.

it was a shit movie. too much going on, too many characters that did nothing, no reason to like literally anybody

fpbp, Hamill deserved better. You can send off old characters with some dignity. Fuck, even Yoda got his duel with Sheev in the prequels, why couldn't we have Luke kick some ass? Not the mention the character assassination they did to him.

What about the
>Forced shallow humour and quips that undercut the few moments of drama
>Wasted exrraneous scenes that do nothing to move the plot forward or do anything much at all
>Copycat mimicking of the original trilogy
>Shitting on previous movies, lore and characters
>Weak characters with either no identity (Chink pilot), no weaknesses (Rey), or are just plain awful (purple haired bint)
I'm sure I could come up with more but those are the ones that irritated me

>literally does nothing the whole movie
>dude who literally over throws the 2 most powerful leaders in his timeline is scared of child
>when he finally does something he still technically does nothing and only a fucking retard would write that into the story
>shitty one liners
>LITERALLY says "nothin personal kid" as his last fucking line

>The kind Luke, who redeemed his father considers killing a child, his own fucking niece
>Luke, who rushed to Bespin in Empire to protect his friends, does nothing while the republic he fought for collapses
>Luke, who was a jedi through and trough, does jack fucking shit and fucks off to the middle of nowhere to die

I get that he can't be the main focus of the series, I understand that he had to be killed off, but it was horrible. And the Mary Sue protagonist chick is horrible too. Nu-Star Wars sucks. It's bland and uninspired and assrapes the canon. It's so bad it makes the prequels look competent. (The fucking prequels had a few decent lightsaber duels in them at least.)

>Shitting on previous movies, lore and characters

This hurts the most. Star Wars is a fucking space opera about space wizards wielding fucking laserswords, it's not hard to get it right. So far Adam Driver is the only saving grace of this heap of shit, but his character is inconsistent and all over the place. If they wanted to tell a story about an angsty fucking teenager than they should have cast one.

>this gets deleted
we hugbox now

Goot isn't going to shut down a high traffic board because you ate bait and got your feelings hurt, user.

He doesn't have FACE. Looks like FRAME was the key all along.