How to Grow Arms

No wonder my arms aren't growing, I've been doing direct bicep and tricep work

>increasing squat will grow arms
What the fuck

>training a specific muscle won't grow the muscle
>training legs and quads will make your arms bigger
Lmao ok

I don't think you need heavy compunds to increase your arms size.

the reasoning behind this is that squats and deadlifts will increase the general amount of testosterone and growth hormone circulating in your body more than curls or tricep extensions

it's dumb though, you should be curling doing direct tricep work in addition to squats and deads

It’s correct that compound grow arms much better. Ever notice how retards in the gym isolating muscles are never big? The whole isolation meme was created by roiders for roiders.

Idk why it mentions the squat tho, deadlift, pull up, rows, and the likes grow arms like crazy. Bench grows triceps like crazy

Interesting that the introductory paragraph uses
>no matter how many bicep curls you do
to imply that they do think curls are effective if you're eating enough

I guess they're just retarded

the person who wrote that article doesnt lift or just started lifting. i remember when i fell for the "your body wants balance, when your legs grow your arms grow" meme.

I hate when exercises are mutually exclusive. I want to do squats and curls but it is literally impossible

Did you all not read the study where they proved irrefutably that doing curls after squats yields the most growth.

Why is it so hard for you people just to listen to basic science and replicate it and the results. Like that’s all you need to do, work on your biceps etc post squatting.

I hate you people so much.

please could you post that study friend I would like to read it

>StrongLifts 5x5

for arm work am I doing 4x12 or 3x12?

what did he mean by this?

Strong lifts is a fucking joke hahahaha wow that actually makes me angry.

Thats absolutely retarded, seems like they Just want to sell their shit to uninformed newbies

why not eat an onion at that point?

central neural system sublimation doesn't allow doing both

that you can do both squats and curls
(sarcasm is a thing, friends)

You know that you can do compounds AND isolations in the same workout, right? You're not really retarded, right?

Problem with that is testosterone is just one out of few factors that trigger ot should I say remove the stopping of hyperthrophy