youtube.com/watch?v=5w28pj3kg-A
youtu.be/nb8lP7_FCys?t=15m31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=5w28pj3kg-A
what nightmare... you're awake

Since it's UK, no

Ide fuck it.
Test is test, it only gets higher

> This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

uma delicia

It's that pretty British doctor from that Fat vs. Thin show coming to look at Murrican fatties and fatcare.

>fat because of a force feeder husband
Truly one of the most shit-tier fetishes.

I just noticed they were airing my 600lb life in an Spanish channel along with supersize vs superskinny. Shit's horrifying. Best motivation ever.

OC

is this vegan?

More OC

No

>XS-XXXL
That is weird, why not XXS-XL?
I can not buy shit there, XS is already too wide.

Better start that bulk now you fucking twink

That is why you should have some kind of regulations in a single-payer healthcare system:
>got fat
Pay more untill you get reasonably thinn again, like 20% fat (25 for females)
>smoke
>drink too much alcohol
>have much unprotected sex with strangers
Pay more untill you stop
>do endurance sports
>proof to eat healthy
pay less

OR

You could have a private health insurance and allow the insurance to charge more for those people.

>Us larger fats

No, I need to cut.
I can almost grab my belly and am close to get folds when sitting.

to be perfectly honest, i can fully sympathise with this one.

i need to buy shirts in 3xl long, otherwise they choke my neck, and the sleeves ride up my biceps into my armpits every fucking 10 minutes.

also, why the fuck do i need to buy 'long'? i'm 6"1' for fuck sake, a 3xl shirt shouldnt come down to my belly button and stop, like some stretched out retarded crop top for bitches.

I have a simmilar issue with shirts:
>XS
arm length a bit long, but fits
torso circumfence fits
torso length too short
>S
arms too long, need to fold them
torso circumfence too wide
torso lenth fits
>M
Usable as comfy sweater when folding arms 2-3 times, can fit legs in it as well with no issue
Almost looks like a dress on me
>L-XXL
Never tried that, I assume I could use it as a tent.

I switched to child siezes, since they are made more skinny and cost less.

Lmao

>Hope you like cuddling!
#MeToo

The thing I hate most about fatties is that they complain about muh small seats all the time, but are too greedy to pay for a larger one.
Also It is kind of weird that a 55 kg person with 25 kg luggage pays more than a 100kg person with 10 kg.
Why not allow something like 100 kg in total?

Does somebody have the one with the fat woman at the baseball game?

Top KEK when Dr Christian goes into the funeral home and nearly bursts out laughing when he sees the giant coffins.

One of us!

We’ve all been there

He was asked on twitter what one should eat if one wants to lose weight. The fatties were again trying to add something healthy to their already overstuffed diet thinking there's a magic celery stick or something. His response?

>LESS!

where the fuck are you buying clothes and how fat are you?

I'm 6 foot and ~200lb and L or XL always fit perfectly

>this casket can fit 3 people
>people

so what are fatties? What did he mean by this?

i would sue the airline and get my money back if some hamplanet sat next to me and sexually harassed me with her sweaty disgusting body

>Don't care about being fat
>Makes an entire article about being fat
>I'll even put on this shirt so people can think even more about how fat I am

Why do they always do this?

They are insecure about themselfes and project said insecurity onto other people.

It's just so amazing to me, it's not uncommon for me to encounter a fattie that both claims they have no fucks to give about their weight while at the same time asking me how to lose it

Like Veeky Forums!

No, Veeky Forums is compensating its inner insecurity with physical strenth.

>big-boned

I feel your pain, in 6'4 and unless I can get XLT I have to get 2 or 3 X just for the length.

There are 5 height threads in the catalog.

UMA DELICIA

Indeed, and all people posting in them want to compensate their inner insecurity with physical strength or sieze.

>There isn't a smaller person in there.

>It isn't two midgets stacked on top eachother wearing a fat man costume

frig off cyrus you dick

jesus christ we need to lock
the fatties away from the actually civilized people.

Actualy such seats are usually designed for fat people, If I, narrow framed 57 kg, sit in such seats they are usually pretty wide.
Same goes for car seats, I dont get much side stability in them because of that.

Also: Ford made the stock Recaros in the US market FiST a only option due to fatties.
In Europe they come stock.

Hey rexy, this is a fitness board not some pro-ana bullshit. Get help. Mental health is health, faggot.

> wrist and forearm nearly the same width
Mirin'

I feel like "asshole blocked" has two meanings in this regard.

>actually wanting heavy people to pay more
it's another "skinny DYEL redditors come to a fitness board even though none of you have ever touched a weight in your life" thread.

Being skinny is almost as shameful as being fat, and if you're such a DYEL that you think "weight" is automatically bad then you don't belong here.

>us small fats

Get me everyteim

I have weighed over 200lbs since middle school, but I have also been 6'6 since middle school.

I don't understand the tiny-mouth thing. Is there so much fat in their cheeks that it's caused their mouth to collapse in on itself?

Lol manlet

I've heard of something like this happening with those safe spaces for people of color, where the lighter skins were asked to leave or weren't oppressed enough. Didn't realize there were groups for small and large fats. It's just constant dividing.

You top can become attracted to fat people if you condition yourself.
To anger tumblr, insert opposite gender and market it towards gay people

Do you ever think that some people deserve to die?

I've really grown to hate the word "folks".

The fatter you are, the more nutrition you have. Well, technically not wrong if you are talking about vitamin A, D, E and K.
However, are they taking in food nutritionally dense enough? The sheer amount of food they are consuming, they must get and exceed their fat soluble vitamin amount.

youtu.be/nb8lP7_FCys?t=15m31s
this fucking fat piece of shit, after losing weight in the hospital still thinks like a fat piece of shit lol

If you become so fat, do you stop being considered human, and just become art?

Remember kids, if in doubt, listen to Superman.

It's actually not uncommon to find societies where eating their dead is considered the norm. Unless they died of plague or something, its not actually inherently bad for you

I actually do have this problem. A size small will be too big sometimes, and then I realize they dont even have an xs, despite having xxxxL sizes available. Just happened with a sports bra I got from amazon- the irony of sports bra being more available to fatties vs. Human sized people is ridiculous

When you become so fat and delusional, you don't consider normal human activities possible.

Yes at least once a day

replace 'tube' with 'pak' in the url

fuck that mary sue

I'm going to listen to his advice and get big and strong just so I can kick his ass

her mouth is probably normal sized but the head has become so big with fat that it looks small

>"thanks"

Mass genocide of hambeasts when?

>is physically capable of using an L size shirt as a tent

What the hell, are you 5'4"?

>Superman says we should eat what our parents tell us, because they know best!
You should see some of the kids and their parents today. They absolutely do not know best.

made me chuckle

remember, this was when a homecooked meal was meat, potatoes and 2 veg
a solid and nutritious meal
it was those kids, the kids superman is trying to teach, the ones who didnt listen to their parents, they are the ones who feed their kids shit and ballooned
the baby boomers

Well then again, you're an absolute twink at 57kg.

Show me a anorexic that can do 3,5 W/kg, then show me a pro cyclist that can grab his belly.

>its not fat it is muscle
>muh DYEL
>Skinny as bad as fat
Spotted fatty in denial.