How do I deal with the feels?

Im 17 Yr 11 in high school

>Be Dark Souls enemy through Yr 8 - Yr 10.
>Eventually decide to get fit from year 8
>Do a 30+ pushups and 40 90 degree sit ups every day
> Eventually get by mid year 10 join gym. Fix diet, bulk. bulk .bulk. during Holidays. Become semi dirty bulk god of highschool, Im not the biggest size wise but I am in terms of lean mass.
>Girls take notice mires ensure, dont take any notice because I had a nerdy red head qt3.14 as my gf who I loved.
>Swimming Carnival (we go to a outdoor swimming centre and swim) is coming up so I decide to cut, during the November - Feburary I cut, basic CICO shit slow and steady. My 16 year old baby lifts decrease and eventually >become cut up and juicy by high school standards.
>Queue the swimming carnival which happens at the first day of school.
> Mires from year 7 to year 10. Litterally have girls trying to touch me when im near my gf. I ignore and just enjoy the attention.
>Gf isn't having any of it, she is fucking livid and walks off.
>I walk away and find her behind some wall crying.
>She says she doesn't care about how big or small I am and that she liked me for me.
>Says I have become so self obsessed and hidden over the 4-5 months I had been focusing on my body.
>She breaks up with me there. Walks off crying and I just stand there shaken.
>tfw she was my first kiss my first sexual experience and a person I would take a king hit for.
>I just sit still and avoid everyone for the next day.
>Get a text saying that hoping we can still be friends (small inner friend circle)
>Out of rage just ignore the text and ignore her whenever she tries to talk to me or approach me.
>Mfw I could get almost any girl in my grade from Hambeast to Stacy yet I dont want them. I dont know if they just want me for my body
>All these people just ignored me or shit on me before I worked out.
>I will never know if somebody loves me for me and I will always stay that way.

Comment too long...

Honestly guys im on the verge of crying right now what is the point of getting Veeky Forums if it reduces my chance of finding somebody who lives me for my personality, my humor my vibe and not just how fucking big my back is...

ur 17 ffs
jesus fuckn christ

Im not reading all of that. Summarize

I got fit. Got dumped because I wasn't spending as much time with my gf. Final straw was when at event I was dealing with constant mires and she felt like an object and left

stop being a sad cunt, teenage girls are hormonal retards

Try to get her back OP

Abloo bloo bloo
At least you're not in my situation where I KNOW no one loves me for my personality or my looks because I'm ugly and alone.

Idk how. It feels irredeemable, I catch her staring sometimes because we have some classes and same friend group but how do I go about it?

try to dedicate yourself to her the way you are dedicated to lifting.
Save up some time every day/week for her needs and fucking tell her you were trying to make her happier.
Idk my dude, you're the chad here.

underage

tfw ex-gf was and probably will always be childish behind the mask of self confidence

Lmao fucking underage sex having retard. This forum is for 20+ years old KHV autists only

Get b@ m8

tl;dr what's your fucking issue?

in 2-3 years you will be in a university or working and 95% of people you see today will not be a part of your life

Chad is a state of mind. I have the chad body, but the real chad at our school is a 6’4 rower semi lanklet he is cool af though.

Also good idea I will try to just talk to her a bit more and do nice things to show interest, Idk if I should apologise for ghosting her though or when I should

You focus on the negative since you know nothing better.

What you do not realize yet is that you are now free from dragging along someone whose goals do not align with yours.

I won't lie to you that things will get better, because from the look of it, things already are better. You now have a license to hit on any woman in your sight because you are not in a relationship. You are more fit now so you can aim for a better woman.

I’ll probably date around with some Stacies and see what it’s like if she doesn’t come back. But all I want is a decent looking girl who likes me for me. How do the people who can score anyone they want deal with this...

>But all I want is a decent looking girl who likes me for me

You had a girl that liked you for you when you was a lazy troll.

Now you can get girls that like you for you when you is a fit lifter.

I'm 25 but have a gf I have regular engage in coitus with. Do I qualify?

But how do I discern between the pump and dumps and the actual gfs. Are there any behaviours or way they appear?

>coitus
XD Epic big bangz theory BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL LUL XD

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA FELLOW 200 IQ BRAINMORE. THATS WHAT I CALL A BAZINGA HAHAH IN SO RANDOM XD

Actually, my intellectualy challenged friend, I prefer Rick and Morty.

That's the kind of thing you have to learn to have an eye for through observing others or living through relationships and seeing what works and what doesn't. Anything encapsulating bad impulse control or manipulativeness is a red flag, so, for example, bursts of anger, unawareness of emotions, drinking too much and doing fucked up shit, flirting with others to make you angry, just to name a few.

And remember to always be a bigger man, but also don't let people walk over you.

Ok thanks for the advice man, I’ll try to look out for those sorts of people

also for fucks sake, pump and dump is a pretty derogatory term and any woman hearing that from you will be scared like crazy(and word gets around cause people talk), one night stand or "we both knew it was a one time thing" is the socially neutral nomenclature that probably won't bite you in the ass

Good advice as always, reddit. I'm so glad you feel the compulsive need to post on this wretched hive of scum and villany : )

>Im 17
Stopped reading there
MODSSSSSSSSSS

You're 17.
She doesn't matter, just have fun.
If you want her back, approach her and tell her you want her back and make her happy. If she refuses go fuck bitches.
You're a retarded child, don't get hubg up on the love of a retarded child.

you can call me reddit for 10 years if it makes you sleep better at night, if I manage to get one sad Veeky Forumsizen to not cockblock himself on accident it was all worth it

18 yo user here. Literally finished school 3 weeks ago. Have only seen 3 friends that whole time and like once each. I had a huge friend base in high school. I hung out with the cool kids and tards. But now that school's over. I'm probably never gonna see most of them again.

> I'm probably never gonna see most of them again.

Yes.

I am actually jealous of your euphoria right now.
One day user... one day

>girls only like me for my body
Good, no bullshit to put up with