Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

itt: fatties

Let everyone enjoy

PLOP... PLOP.. PLOP PLOP

PLOP

HMM oh yeah dropping some Norman khan into the toilet

Felt some abdominal pressure so I knew it was time to start squishing the khan out into the toilet

ARGHHHHHHHH

ARGHHHHHHHHJJ

CMOOOOON I KNOW THERES MORE

ARGGGHHHH ..

Maybe not

Let's call it a day

Lower blood pressure
Lower risk of heart disease
Lower risk of diabetes
Restful sleep, 6-7 hours is enough
Get into a deep sleep, GH can actually be produced
No daytime tiredness, never need to nsp
More energy, no lethargy
Stronger, fitter, recover faster
Get leaner due to gh and insulin regulation
Less chance of stroke
Better concentration and cognitive function
No snoring
Less chance of depression

how much was on the bar?

Hehehehe

could've ended badly lad, glad you're okay

who the fuck doesn't anchor their power cage?

I mean, what the fuck is the point of having an unanchored cage?

you wouldnt fall back like that raw, shouldnt really do eq alone

Good now post the video of you honouring our bet tht you lost you weasel cuck

What's the /plg/ discord?

This. A CPAP machine has literally changed my life. They're awesome. I actually wake up rested and get shit done during the day. I was wondering what the fuck was so wrong with me until I got a sleep study done.

If you wake up tired all the time after sleeping 8 to 10 hours, then go get a fucking sleep study done. One of the best things I've ever done for myself.

>shouldnt really do eq alone
Nah, it's fine I'm sure. George is such an experienced and knowledgeable lifter that he would never do anything stupid like lift equipped without spotters.

discord (dot) gg/82sZZ6x

>wraps
>needing spotters

comm on now, george just squats to much on heels

That's a single ply suit as well.

Are overdeveloped front delts actually an issue though? So it seems clear I need some kind of horizontal push? Thought rows and pulls did most of the work for my rear delts desu.

I also thought dips hit chest pretty well but other replies seem to guess not.

I’m really really bored of benching but thanks for sharing your experience, just wish I could do something different for a similar effect.

hes wearing a fucking squat suit

your shoulders become really rounded forwards as front delt takes over and you get back pain and increased risk of shoulder aids

>So it seems clear I need some kind of horizontal push

what about my post banging on about rear delt being really important made it clear to you that more front and lateral delt work was what you need

cpap is goat, everyone should have one

I am competing next March.

Squat Deadlift and bench are shit for my bodyweight (95kg) as I've been doing bb-like routine.
squat: 120kg
bench 110kg
Deadlift 150sh kg (Lifted 150kg with good technique last sunday)

Texas method? Candito LP?
Don't know what to do but I like to train 5-6 days a week and with high volume

Competing in a reaaally small competition 30min from my hometown.
Maybe the strongest dude could have a 200-220kg deadlift.

Must have misread, I thought you meant that it would be a bad idea to not bench.
I’d be doing a lot of rows with varying grips and flyes. Not sure if I’m missing anything else.

I was just curious if making dips a main movement with someone overhead pressing assistance would present any issues.

Remember when you said you reckoned Theresa May should be prime minister in early 2015

Now I just have to spring for a nice auto CPAP instead of the fixed pressure unit I currently have. And try out some more masks. I'm currently using a nose mask which is alright, but I want to see what some of the full face masks are like.

you are missing

and bench is king of upper body movements dont drop it

i have an auto cause mine is so bad
nose is better, i know people who have full face masks and they have leak issues and really dry throat cause the full face never fixes the mouthbreathing issue

shame webms have no audio here

Mine is pretty bad (46 AHI), but not terribly complicated. The fixed pressure unit seems to work alright. For now, until I get the $2000 spare for the one I want.

Are they using humidifiers and heated hoses? I've not had a problem with a dry throat after I figured out where to set my humidity.

Full face just seems like it would be comfier. You get used to a nose mask, but I still find it annoying. It's a fair bit of pressure on a fairly small mask.

just what I wanted to hear (and more), many thanks bro. couple questions left: you have facial hair too, does the mask cause air leakage due to it? what settings have you found optimal (we weigh about the same)? is the diaphragm doms thing a meme? is the little motor unit loud enough for people sleeping in the same bed (>implying) to mind?

I can’t stand benching it’s so fucking boring for some reason, idk what variations I could do that are a little different

Ideally I’d like to rotate two presses atm, originally dips and ohp but maybe now dips and bench instead then?
or maybe floor press idk

shoutout to his cute little bench lockout oink a couple threads back

>what settings have you found optimal (we weigh about the same)?
Get a sleep study done, then a trial and a doctor/technician should set it up for you. This isn't something you can guess at. You need data.

>is the diaphragm doms thing a meme?
Yes, but some people get upper chest soreness. It depends on your machine and your settings. It's not a huge deal.

> is the little motor unit loud enough for people sleeping in the same bed (>implying) to mind?
Depends on your machine. If you put it on the floor a little away from you, in order to stretch out the hose like you should, you shouldn't hear most decent modern units.

Link?

i have a nasal mask so no leakage

i have an auto it adjusts up and down to whatever it needs to

>doms
wtf no

>its no louder than a fan you would have on in the summer

if you dont want to bench then dont bench, but fuck off out of a powerlifting thread

this isn’t a powerlifting thread

>plg - powerlifting general

thx guise. I will look back on this thread as the one that changed my life, kek

don't have it with me and too lazy to retrieve sorry, not as hilarious as I make it seem anyway, just a little lockout oink

>SSB Squat 160x2 and 145 4x2
>Pin Bench 120x3 105 5x3
Haven't felt this good from training in a while, lads. Doing variations, working up to a daily 1-5RM and taking 10% off for some back off sets has been great so far. Been in a bit of a rut with lifting for a while so it's nice to finally feel motivated. Blog over.

As long as it's mostly @8 RPE kinda stuff, that isn't that far off of a lot of RPE/RTS style training I've seen.

The trick is to not push it too hard. It's not a "max" just a pretty quick, starting to slow down but still easy enough single/RM set.

Yeah, I never go heavier than RPE 9. I just stop if I feel like the next rep is going to be a grinder/form will breakdown.

>tfw George will never sit on your face with 500lbs on his back and crush your cranium

Do you think you can still do an LP program?

You could do TM if so but bench 2x every week. If not then C6W is pretty good and you could time it to peak for the meet.

Dat back rounding. I see your form is as great as ever.

lel I had the same happen raw and with half the weight, get on my level

this caters to a fetish I was not aware of having

How is it even humanly possible to have a squat 10kg off your bench

How the fuck can I train calves without a machine and losing my balance

Nice projectsean.

Prowler. Hill sprints. Hiking.

Inb4 seen lies about his estate.

>Restful sleep, 6-7 hours is enough
>Get into a deep sleep, GH can actually be produced
>No daytime tiredness, never need to nsp
>More energy, no lethargy
>Better concentration and cognitive function
Oh so that's why I feel tried even after sleeping 12 hours not like I get more than 4 often anyway.

If you have sleep apnea then you have no restful sleep

My sleep study showed i stopped breathing 20 times an hour, so every 3 minutes i woke up

Sleep as long as you want, has no benefit

Is this why I keep waking up at night? Why I'm so low test? Why I'm so depressed? How did you get cpap for free? I checked the prices and its insanely expensive.

Can sleeping on your front with face to the side cause some kind of apnea effect? I wonder if sleeping on my back might change it but it’s difficult to do

He got it free because NHS lad.

yeah but all they will give me is sleeping pills

>All these sleep apnea comments
Is this the next new meme Gbro? You're going to have 70kg twinks wearing cpap masks lol

Go back to your gp, tell him sleeping tablets are helping you fall asleep but you still wake up feeling tired no matter how long you sleep. They would then do further investigations, it might be worthwhile also mentioning to him you snore/have family member with sleep apnea just as a nudge towards the direction you're wanting.

Move to a country that gives a shit about its citizens.

Sleeping on your back is worse.

Uhh... If you've actually got sleep apnoea sleeping pills won't do shit and aren't an approved treatment. Have you had a sleep study done?

truely the meme master

this is projection

>Mon-Fri
>Short on time, have trouble fitting 8h of sleep per night
>Have to get up early every morning
>Suboptimal sleep piles up
>Friday night
>Can sleep as long as I need to recover from the week
>All my adjacent neighbors are up late and loud
>Even if I ask them one each to shut the fuck up and explain that karaoke at 3am is rude there's still the issue that everyone is partying is basement of the building and keep going outside
>drunk smokers are physically incapable of not screaming everything they speak
>security with contract from landlord has no power over the drunks outside the building
>police only ask them to be quiet and leave, and they restart 5 min later
>can't fall asleep until 4-5am on friday-saturday
>wake up past noon on saturday sunday because im sleep depraved
>have to settle with shit sleep on sunday night
>repeat
>earplugs aren't helping me
I fucking hate my life and housing situation but I'm too poor to buy an apartment and there's no rental contracts available ever. The only reason I visit family/friends on weekends is because I get to fucking sleep.

How do you people have trouble going to sleep lmao, just close your eyes

No one cared who they were until they put on the masks.

>How do you people have trouble going to sleep lmao, just close your eyes
you sound literally like my father

If I take that off will your walks go down?

Wilks* goddamnit autocorrect

>restful sleep
>meme

Went to the doctor...

Demand a sleep study, say you know people with apnea and you have researched and you show all the same signs

>not living in a house

Wilks already went down 47-1 lad.

Beginner's guide to living in a house, please.

Save 60-70% of your income for a few years

so 60-70% of 0 is 0

>If you have symptoms of fatigue that literally match 10+ conditions, you have sleep apnea.
>Not a meme.

Currently a student, so all my income is from either slave tier work during summers or sub-minimal income internships. Most of my income goes toward food.

loled

what do i want for christmas this year guys?

>most of my income goes towards food
Im interested to know your bw, calorie intake and how much you spend on food

>bench is king of upper body lifts
Yeah, dumbbell benching that is - far superior at building the chest

No one said chest

>Im interested to know your bw, calorie intake and how much you spend on food
inb4 garagebro gets banned for financial advice again

Im just interested to see how much people are spending that eat far less than me

>king
>less weight in similar movement pattern
calling it princess is the best i can give that

It's equally good at building everything else. Not that that would be relevant, because why would you want to build your shoulders/tripces/ whatever by benching

It exchanges weight for ROM - so has you do more work than with the limited barbell.
That's why it builds your chest so much better buddy

I don’t understand why people say bench is king, it’s just easy to judge and that’s why it’s a main lift but outside of comp I don’t think so

>It exchanges weight for ROM
what thread are you in?

If i had to pick one upper body push it would be floor press

???????????

A thread were people should also be very interested in making their muscle as big as possible as it greatly supports strength training

75kg @3200 calories a day. I think I use about the equivalent of 200usd per month on food

why floor press? just curious

try it once and you will know.

Why does mark bells crew bench so weird? The way they have their elbows and shit looks really different from other benchers.

a bit of mental gymnastics because you know reading the title of the thread will show you are in the wrong place

also barbell bench doesnt build the chest is such a shit meme

fuck off cunt

>60/100 chinups ups

Different how?

I have tried and not really sure how it’s better just feels extra hard on my delts

squat question here(i squat highbar, decently long femurs and ankle mobility is ok);

when going down are you relaxing your calf muscles and engaging the shin muscles to allow the knee to go forward? Because i tried this and i feel alot of quad engagement, when i try to keep the shins vertical i never ever feel my quads

whats so embarressing is that ive been training for a couple of years and squats always felt so goddam awkward i barely made progress on these while literally everything else skyrocketed

I spend about that for me and my partner, and i eat 5000+ a day and im 113kg

Develops great upper body strength and easier on the body than flat bench

Biomechanically theres less shoulder stress than flat bench

Mark bell is one of the best bench pressers every, not great at the other lifts but the guy can bench, spoto was a 600lb bencher when he turned up at supertraining

Can you pls tell me what you eat ok thanks
Sincerely,
A twink

Gym membership ran out on Wednesday. I have like 150kg set at home. Not sure if I'll renew or buy a rack, bench and some more plates