Post Saturday night feels

ITT we post what we did last night

I'll start
>been on nofap
>went to a party to try and make some social gains.
>during the party everyone wants to go and make a fire
>I build it and then everyone else goes inside except this one thicc qt3.14
>we talk and I'm amazed that I can even keep the conversation going.
> I'm making her laugh too
>we talk for the whole night sitting around the fire.
>I'm holding her, feeling through her hair, she's leaning her head against mine.
>we sit down and I've got her thicc thighs in my lap, holding them.
>truly is no better feeling to have her nails touch your neck as you wrap your arms around her.
>mfw you've never had this until now.
>just sit there kissing her head getting drunk off the idea of her being comfortable and how she smells
>end of the night I go to leave and hug her goodbye.
>she whispers "it was really nice meeting you"
>y-you too
>then it all goes wrong.

I kissed her on the forehead and she looked suprised. Kinda wide eyed then looked away. Got her number though and If she texts first then it's a success.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNHXYzCXWs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think you should've went for the kiss user

>op needs to tell everyone how he fucked up
I did a few skirmishes and battlegrounds in wow and drank a very good cup of black vanilla tea

>kissing her head

Please tell me this is a typo. You didn't actually just kiss her head instead of on the lips all night did you?

>chopped trees with my buddy
>squated with tree on me
>tried to avoid people from seeing us and I fell into water

pretty fun

saturday was pretty fun for me

>I kissed her on the forehead
fucking JUST

I had a nice arm workout at the gym yesterday, then went home then hopped on rust and joined rustafied medium did a few ak roams, was pretty Nice. Also you should text her first

>office Christmas party
>had fun shooting the shit with the brehs
>had to drive home so only 1 drink
>chatted with some friendly managers' wives
>one of them gave me a hug goodbye and kissed my cheek
Not sure how to feel about this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU GODDAMN

Please text her first.
Don't let it slip user.

are you a virgin?

Fucking kiss her in 5 minutes you faggot.

>tfw my computer is too shit to play Rust

Went to see star wars with a couple of friends. It was shit. Went home afterward and fell asleep early.

>Getting fast food with the lads
>See two coworkers
>On opposite sides of the restaurant
>Go over and say hi
>I was awkward as hell, had a quick chat about our day and then said goodbye and went back to my friends about a minute later
>Basically I sperged out
>I'm happy though; a year and a job ago I would have pretended they weren't there and avoided looking at them
>They asked me what I got up to today, and I just said I watched netflix
>Occurred to me a minute later that what I actually did was kinda cool
>I was working all day on a car I'm restoring
>Regret not just saying that, since I just realized I barely know most of my coworkers, and I must just seem like an uninteresting void to them
>Went home and my favourite episode of Buffy is on

Feeling pretty good. I'm glad I went to say hello, even if I probably seemed a bit out of it. I feel like I've come a long way socially, since I used to struggle just to talk to new people. I think I need to try and take it to the next step and try to make friends with my coworkers.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good. Anybody else making social gains that they're proud of?

>took a walk on the first sunny day in week
>ate a chocolate
>made a list of why I cant have and can have a gf
>found out the good list is bigger
>but I believe all the good ones are taken since high school (Im 28)
>read some Grappler Baki manga
>watch some Mas Oyama videos
>put my meat into spices for later (SOON)
>turned on Middle Earth Shadow of War
>remembered Im sad tfw no gf so I came here
>solved captcha successfully.

I said "no, thank you" when the cashier returned my change.

>fucked gf on the weight lifting bench in my parents basement saturday night
>7:30 am sunday morning and mom is already drunk and its her bday

I want off this ride

watched cartoons with my internet buddies
wish i could meet a girl that im interested in that is not taken for once

>I kissed her on the forehead
Nice try friend but I've been on Veeky Forums.org before

can you please go ahead and gtfoh with that /r9k/ bullshit

guys is the catalog fucked up only for me?

no, today faggots are back, and then some.

>got Chinese food
>felt really fucking awful the rest of the day
I hate eating at resturants

> posted on Veeky Forums earlier about working in with a girl doing dips in my uni gym, she mired my weighted dip (50kg x8) and I asked her out, she actually said yes
> be a 22 year old khv incel
> be really fucking excited and giddy about it
> never even put a condom on, buy some and practice
> meet on campus on friday, I open with a hug and say she looks good but she doesn't really hug me back
> our plan was to get some coffee at some student place but everything is closed early for christmas, literally NOTHING to do
> she suggests we go down to the waterfront
> while we're walking she comments that it's cold, I say we should warm each others' hands so we start holding hands
> I thought that was pretty smooth but she's not really holding my hand back, im just crushing this girl's hand for the rest of the date
> probably afraid to say no because I have 30kg on her
> we get to the waterfront, it's cold dark and empty af
> I say this was probably bad timing for a date
> she fucking says she didn't really think it's a date and that we're just hanging out
> JUST
> still holding her hand tho
> she asks if I've ever had a girlfriend
> I lie and say two. I lie well but pretty sure she figured out im an incel
> she mentions she's never had a bf
> I have nothing to lose and ask her if she wants to go to her place or mine
> some excuse basically no
> start heading back, still squeezing her hand
> part ways at campus

When I got back I spent like an hour sobbing into my bed. I sent her a message apologizing for crushing her hand and admitting to what I really am. felt guilty about lying about being more than just a lowly incel. The worst thing about this is I thought I was finally able to turn my life around and FINALLY had some luck, but it was all fucked from the very start.

pic related, her reply. girl is too nice man

this is what I sent her after

Fuck lads, I didn't want to overdo thing. I was afraid I was doing that enough already. It didn't feel like she wanted to kiss yet. The way I look at it, I went from a khv to a kv and had thicc ass in my hands and lap all in a night,so it's a victory either way.

No that actually happened
Yes

Stop saying you're sorry women hate that

You're worrying too much.
Calm down and enjoy being with her.

Ask her to spend time with you, but specify if it's hanging out or a date.

>I sent her a message apologizing for crushing her hand
kek

but yeah, just move on bro. be proud of yourself that you had the balls to ask her out. if you see her at the gym again, just chat like normal and don't feel awkward or anything.

also, if you're not already warming up properly before the dips, then pls do. i spent like 3 years dipping heavy 3x a week without warming up or doing rotator cuff exercises - had some awful shoulder injuries.

Did my first workout in a week after fucking up my arm, felt pretty good to get in the gym. Then I just played some overwatch with friends and watched some anime. It was a chill night being home from uni.

>try to make some homework for college
>it is pain in the arse
>feel of another failed year in the college
I don't know how to feel after 4 years screwed up and still being in the same place.

>solved captcha succesfully
gj bro. they can be a pain in the ass

i have an 8 page paper due monday 11:59 pm by email (although he probably wont mind if i hand it in on tuesday since he's nice and likes me). just researched a bunch of articles so far that i skimmed, havent really gone through them. can i make it? how long do these papers take?

Have woken up from my depression a few days ago. Just realized we are human beings and we shape our reality. There is no reason to stay at home in the comfort zone. You can go outside at any time. You don't have to go to the same exact places each day's you control your life

Life is not a prison. You can go for a bus ride around the city. You can go for a walk around your own neighborhood. Who can stop you? This daily fear of other people and being judged if I walk around the street is a horrible way to live. I'm starting to break out not my shell again..

My thinking is beginning to change. We can do anything we want

I've done a 5 page paper in 5 hours. Start to finish. Including the time spent reading the book. Got an 80% on it. No editing.

This wasn't a victory, sorry bro but you didn't score any points, "H" as in Handholdless/Hugless is a meme, every healthy male above the age of 5 has hugged a female; but you DID advance a bit in your journey, use this as a growing experience and keep the momentum going.

First day of work, ever, tomorrow. Panic is coming.

Good for you user. Remember they're all just NPCs anyways.

What are you going to be doing?

sad

>went out to xmas party with gf
>ended up at bar with a dance floor
>4 diff girls tried to dance and grind with me
>gf is mad af

Lol fuck. I couldn't get pussy this easy before but now that i started working out and good looking...im taken

How do women smell the incelness Veeky Forums? I've had female friends point out relatively well-adjusted average-looking guys they're seeing for the first time as "can't get any" with an accuracy of about 85%, it's uncanny.

Code, basically a low level webcuck.

>thought about going to a bar or something
>no friends so it would probably be awkward
>go for a fast 1 mile run right after sunset instead
>watch kill la kill and drink an entire bottle of wine alone in my room
>sleep

Sometimes I used to get a buzz going and walk to the bars. If I saw somebody or a small group that looked approachable that were out having a smoke I'd ask to bum one and try to make small talk about how the night's going. Managed to find some friends for a night once or twice.

You did pretty good. Most girls like forehead kisses anyway. It's funny that everyone expects you to be an expert with no experience.

>kill la kill
mah nigga

Text her the following
"hey baby, i'm just out driving and can pick you up in 20?"
Then bang her.

also, make sure you fap atleast twice before you pick her up so you don't make a fool of yourself once you get your pants off, I believe in you user!

>got drunk at some camping party where everyone brings tents and alcohol
>need more firewood
>no one is willing to do it so I just say ill chop some firewood
>we are in the woods so i just find a fallen down tree and start chopping away. Chopping in downward motion
>about fifth chop, i miss the tree and the axe slips right by my shin
>i realize im too drunk for this and just walk back and tell everyone i cant do it

felt really good knowing that i didnt have to be sent to the hospital that night with a god damn axe in my leg

I hate it when people say "women smell fear" and all that. Quite simply, your posture and behaviour signals that you're afraid, tense, uncomfortable, weak, socially incompetent.

A male who is weak is not a suitable sexual mate. Women are highly evolved to identify it.

I love that pic

I have had a cold or a flu or fuck knows what since friday, didnt do anything, hardly even slept at night, I feel much better today though but didnt really get much rest and got work tomorrow so its not a great feel.

If you are awkward around women they notice it right away. I get alot of looks from women that i'd say are good looking but i can tell they get disappointed when they notice how awkward i get from speaking to them, but i literally run out of words instantly and stutter which is extreme case

>went outside since a long break of not going out

>got hammered before the club and in the club bought some shots

>there were no turbo folk only some "western pop" music remixed so it wasnt wild, meh

>there was this girl who had amazing ass but really ugly face who was asking about me while I was at toilet

>friends persuaded me to talk to her but I declined bcuz I didnt want to be "that guy" who hooked up with that girl

Day later I feel bad, I could have gotten her number and if I was lucky maybe she I could have ended up in dorms fucking her( i live at my parents house so can't bring girls home). This just feels bad, I am only approached by uggos in clubs and I have no game and courage to approach the hotter ones.And it also seems that either girl is like super hot way out of my league or jus flat out ugly, there are no fuckiing average ones like wtf.

Anyways I decided I am def starting to go out more, I am sick of my engineering uni with 90% of guys and was def. a nice thing to see so many thoties.

Try and relax. I get stuttery too and feel like I cant find the right words and start to panic, but when I relax the words come out easily.

>tfw hate myself because of this
>tfw had 2 girlfriends in the past, they were probably just nice about it
>try to improve myself by speaking to women as much as possible at work/class since there is no pressure
>still almost get a panic attack if girls approach me/i approach them in a "romantic" way
>doesnt even matter if im drunk

Its like learned behavior

What the fuck can i do?

>tfw started talking to this very cute girl and managed to be pretty alpha to the point where we'll chat till 1am or 2am sometimes
>shes taken
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Also guys from America can someone post the songs which you guy listen in clubs.

In Balkans most popular clubs are with turbo folk, not that old one, but new, auto tunes and shit.youtube.com/watch?v=aNHXYzCXWs8

I had a great Saturday

>finally got my first gf ever
>wr held hands and walked around looking at Christmas lights in the park
>we rode there with a group of people so we got to cuddle the whole 40 minute ride home

Happiest 40 minutes of my life

They're never truly "taken"

Unless they are

Not sure what turbo folk is but in america/west its rnb/pop remixes in majority of clubs

There's this dude at my college that has the exact same problem
>Tall, good hair, attractive face, surfer dude
>The most dull, uninteresting and slow guy you'll ever talk to
>Made out with tonnes of girls in our social circle, fucked some
>They all drop him after 1 night because he is such a bore
You should hear how those girls talk about him. Savage as fuck. He still pulls almost every week though

I've tried but how can i impress her with my confidence when i need to give my everything to not look like im about to cry or something. Its really weird because in my head i dont see the situation scary or awkward but when it happens i cant even function properly

wanna know what i did, i watched tons of craig ferguson, really helped me
also i made myself keep eye contact till she looked away, im this guy

Your message is kind of sweet user, don't worry about it too much. She might contact you again, if she does play it cool. Don't be sorry and don't say too much, just pretend you are cool (lol)

Yeah i feel like i could have better friendships as well if i wasn't this anxious. Not that i do it intentionally but i feel like everything i say or do never matches peoples expectations of me i always get that disappointed look from girls and degrading look from male collegues

Good shit dude

>i always get that disappointed look from girls and degrading look from male collegues
The mistake is caring. If you care then you'll panic and give up when all you have to do is relax and persevere.

Obviously you need to pay attention to the person you're talking to, but you can't assume they feel badly about you. You're simply trying to read their mind, which is impossible, and your brain will make up fake stories that are simply not true.

>at 10pm I was sitting in my room reading while most of my friends were pre-drinking,
>a few of my closest friends (whom I haven't seen for months) just got back from uni for their Christmas break and were out
>I really wanted to see them but I had my third date the next morning with a girl I really like and I wanted to be at my best for that, so I said to myself that I wouldn't
>think about how it's been months since I last went on a night out, consider that I'm becoming a hermit
>since I moved to the suburbs it's a lot less convenient to get into town, I either have to stay out all night or ask someone to put me up
>read group chat: 'who is out tonight?' 'basically everyone in x'
>basically everyone
>but not me
>close to 11pm the girl I recently started dating texts me, mentions in her message that she's about to go to a party
>I wonder whether that will interfere with the date we scheduled
>at that point I couldn't bare to stay inside and be the only one not having fun
>rush out to get the last bus into town, no time to drink so I just grab a baggie of ketamine
>great to see friends but
>drink too much at the club, do a lot of k
>forget about the girl I'm dating and start pursuing and flirting with strangers
>I end the night by playfully kissing these two girl friends I met on the lips
>as I started to sober up my conscience kicked in and I realised what a lecherous cretin I've been
>if the girl I'm dating did the same thing I would be gutted
>remind myself that I should go easy on the drink and drugs in future
>further question my integrity

people.who do K should.be shot

>Got her number though and If she texts first

not gonna make it

honesty is cool but damn user

>have folder filled with pics of muscular men for workout inspiration
>browsing fit and save some pics to folder
>girlfriend shoulder surfing
>asks me why I have a folder filled with muscular men
>not entirely convinced by my explanation
>my cell phone is filled with the contact info and old convos with old gfs
>don't want to delete their numbers, but don't want gf to see how many women are on my contacts so change their names to men's names
>gf goes through my phone
>finds an old convo I forgot to delete
>it looks like I'm flirting with a man
>thinks I used to be a homo and leaves me

Glad to know Im not the only one who made it.
Thanks, cookie goes straight into the cookie jar for Christmas celebration.

It’s been over a day and she hasn’t responded to my friend request on FB. I know that’s not very long but I’m this day and age you think it would be accepted sooner than later. I also had a hunch she’s interested in me because it seems as if most girls in my class are, just the other day we were standing beside each other while the teacher was talking and she was staring at me for solid 3 seconds, among a few other things. Like playful teasing, laughing at my jokes, her friend trying to get us to talk.

Maybe she’s just trying to make it look like she’s not eager? Idk..

Kek

Hey man dont worry.
Youll do well, relax, make sure to bring your coding tunes with you.

Aaahhhhh nice feels.

all the good ones are taken. From my experience.

Sickening.

Why dont you skip partying and finish your studies with top grades. Once you do that you will have freedom to do what you want. I am saying all this because I was in your situation and it leads nowhere or worse you fucking loose the plot and become a degenerate

>thicc
guarantee she was fat
>qt
this is what people who can't get good looking women call the ugly women they pick up
>forehead kisses outside of a committed relationship with an established gf or fwb
disgusting

>had to bury my dog of 13 years yesterday
>spent the whole day an emotional wreck, crying like a baby

Fuck me that was hard, I'll never forget giving him one last pat on the head and it just being so cold.

F

Why? I occasionally use drugs and I did keta a few times. From all the drugs you can do keta is pretty tame.

>if she texts first
I can tell you’re a virgin. The only women that text first are thirsty or crazy bishes. Don’t be a bitch and make a move if you like her.

Went for a walk in the park late at night

Was feeling pretty down and had to somehow get my mind off of my Ex

Man this is some suckery feel lads

Don't forget the 13 years spent with him
Those were the best years of his life

Bro why didn't you slam that shit. She was asking for the D you fucking knob.

This is the reason I want and dont want a doggo.

F

GAAAAAY

Gonna go hug doggo

F

average 26 year old dude here

The one ragret i have from my younger years is not fucking all the 5/10 women who liked me over the years. Was always insecure that as an average looking dude it would be embarrassing and friends would laugh at me for it.

Fast forward a few years and everybody from bad to good looking has funny stories of humping some uglies. Those are the practice chicks. The ones you dont have to respect. That you can finger on a dance floor. That you can fuck in an alley behind a dumpster out back at the club because you still live w/ parents and they think its hot. Yeah, your friends will laugh but so will you. And you'll have gotten your dick sucked. Then you work your way up the food chain of women using the experience you gained at the lower levels.

Going to a friend's funeral tomorrow and feeling pretty low right now. Haven't slept in 3 days and having 12 hour shift tomorrow. I just want it to be over with.

>>They all drop him after 1 night because he is such a bore
>He still pulls almost every week though

>Do my best to best to be interesting, charismatic, and confident
>Short, average hair, average face
>Never pull anything

I just gotta get more swole, right guys?

unlearn it

Sounds like youre already doing the right things. Keep talking to sloots at school/work wherever. I think what helps the most is bombing at talking to chicks REALLY hard a few times so that every subsequent time when it goes slightly better you feel less anxious and less panicky. Could go to the next town over with a buddy and hit the bar to get those first few brutal encounters out of the way without anyone who knows you being around. If you live in a big enough place you can just do it any bar and nobody knows you or will ever see you again anyway

Except the food chain is all in your head and someone is practicing with your waifu right now treating her like shit.

>tfw i'm gonna fail the Calc 2 final and therefore fail calc 2 tomorrow

Welp, guess i'm not graduating on time anymore...

I know that feel, I lost my cat of 12 years last year, one of the best pets I ever had.
Keep lifting for your dear doggo. He wouldn't want you to give up.

Of all my friends the ones who are the best looking and get all the mires are terrible at pulling ass. They still get laid occasionally on account of being beautiful but nobody gets more pussy than this 5'7" fairly swole mantlet who is good at talking to girls

no one loves me.